What's new

[WIP - Full] Fallen Princess Lucia Story ( dropped/abandoned )

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Fallen Princess Lucia Story

I'm referring to loli hoi sp.

Edit: I got sent the latest data and have now rebegun translation.
I will not give a release date as to give false promises like Minerva. Thus, it will be done WHEN it's done.

For those wondering about Minerva. It is done. You can go play it.

Last edited:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm referring to loli hoi sp.

Edit: I got sent the latest data and have now rebegun translation.
I will not give a release date as to give false promises like Minerva. Thus, it will be done WHEN it's done.

For those wondering about Minerva. It is done. You can go play it.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Remember, can always come whip me with a tentacle whip on Discord if you want me to work faster. xD But yes, it did take a while for Black Panda to fix every bug. Hopefully they won't come in a week asking me to stop...AGAIN.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Remember, can always come whip me with a tentacle whip on Discord if you want me to work faster. xD But yes, it did take a while for Black Panda to fix every bug. Hopefully they won't come in a week asking me to stop...AGAIN.
Pff..yugifan that will not make you work faster.
That will only make you aroused, then we have huge problem that i can't solve ;3

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pff..yugifan that will not make you work faster.
That will only make you aroused, then we have huge problem that i can't solve ;3

*steals gif* I need this for...research...yes...

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Forgive me UrusaiSenpai-sama, but if the gif is any indication of your "work relations", it seems to me that it is not necessarily yugi getting the arousal out of it... ;)

Though after getting a glimpse of the harsh reality of the H-games translation scene - SFrame having poor innocent candiru locked up in his dungeon, in RUSTY chains, making him labour over Lilitales -, this doesn't even faze me...

You guys should really get a union or something. lol

At any regard, Godspeed, dear yugifan.
Godspeed!

You keep up the good work too, UrusaiSenpai!!

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Forgive me UrusaiSenpai-sama, but if the gif is any indication of your "work relations", it seems to me that it is not necessarily yugi getting the arousal out of it... ;)

Though after getting a glimpse of the harsh reality of the H-games translation scene - SFrame having poor innocent candiru locked up in his dungeon, in RUSTY chains, making him labour over Lilitales -, this doesn't even faze me...

Godspeed!

YUGIFAN DID YOU PUT THAT GIF IN YOUR SIGNATURE?! EVERYBODY GOING TO THINK I'M A BAD PERSON NOW!

BUT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!

Godspeed!

Just trying to make yugifan3 work faster, but i don't think my
techniques are working. Somehow.. He.. likes.. it.. :I

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What?! It was a good motivation gif! Whip me with pleasure! Whip me so I work harder! ;w;
I been a bad translator! Yes I have!

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What?! It was a good motivation gif! Whip me with pleasure! Whip me so I work harder! ;w;
I been a bad translator! Yes I have!

YOU HAVE TO BE PUNISHED YUGIFAN! >:3

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay , i liked the first and second, but the third...liked it when it was girl on girl. If you know what i mean ;3

Anyway, on topic, if people are wondering, yes, the update they made to the game will be translated as well and decensored. It won't be "the best", but it should be better then large pixelation censoring they used. I can say that most of the images are already decensored, so all I had to do was just move them to the new data Black Panda sent me. So, the same goes true for the Database, all i really gotta do is move the translated names over one by one. So is mostly just translated the new database stuff and then each map one by one.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay , i liked the first and second, but the third...liked it when it was girl on girl. If you know what i mean ;3

Anyway, on topic, if people are wondering, yes, the update they made to the game will be translated as well and decensored. It won't be "the best", but it should be better then large pixelation censoring they used. I can say that most of the images are already decensored, so all I had to do was just move them to the new data Black Panda sent me. So, the same goes true for the Database, all i really gotta do is move the translated names over one by one. So is mostly just translated the new database stuff and then each map one by one.
I should had known ;3. Sadly there isn't any good gifs out there i could use ;w;

Back to topic: Good luck with the translation yugifan! Hopefully everything from now on goes smoothly :3

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yay finally a green light. Looking forward to it.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been using Rep's the machine translations so far, since its better than nothing, but does this cause any conflicts with version 2.00?
Of course, since you changing 2.0 files to 1.something. Version-independent translation has to be done , and any added/changed lines in 2.0 will be untranslated. Also, better to add some word wrapper script.

p.s. Seems like they have changed/added some things to maps 01, 04, 05-06, 11-12, 16, 36, 56, 58, added maps 70-72, quite a lot to common events, some items, a new (ex)quest with new bad end and some related things in system.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a random potato wondering how the translation's going.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Random Potato have a random screenshot.

ChanceXD`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Random tomato wanting to say thank you for the random screenshot, hope UrusaiSenpai isn't whippin your ass to hard:p

vedaxi

Reputation score

Really looking forward to this, keep up the good work and get us an awesome translation so I can play the game without having to learn MoonRunes! :)

palpatinpadavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you update front page ? :D
I get always so sad when I see : ON HOLD....
Anyway -> rooting for your work. Keep it UP!
Cheers!

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Done so. Changed it from ON HOLD to Working on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.