What's new

Fantasia: Login Screen

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Your launch into the fueldal segment of the game of fantasia begins, but now you need to make a player...

Name: The player's name or callsign. How you want to be known as.
Race: All races but Seraph and Mutation races are allowed
Class: The only classes allowed are the Fantasia Nightmare classes: Bushido, Ninjai, Combat Geisha, Mystic, Summoner, Blade Dancer, and Thunder God Practitioner

Description: Self-Explanitory

Attitude: Self-Explanitory

Stats: Race basis, 7 extra to spend on other stats, and whatever class bonuses you have
Body:
Brains:
Aim:
Agility:
Max pleasure:
Mana: 50

Clothing: Clothing is done the same way as GenX

Weapons: Class Weapons

Items: Besides extra items, each player has 2 Health Potions, 1 Mana Potion, and 1 Reviver

Ammo: Any ammo you may have or need.

Skills: Class Skills

XP: Record your XP here. 10 is a new stat to buy.

Last edited:

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fantasia: Login Screen

Name: Alizee
Race: Human
Class: Blade Dancer

Description: Slightly tall with a curvy body, blue eyes, and long blonde hair. Unlike most dancers, she's dressed somewhat modestly, in a dress that gives her a bit of cover, when she wants it.

Attitude: Alizee started playing as a blade dancer without knowing what kind of attention that would bring. While she's not interested in that kind of attention, she doesn't mind exploiting it with a little sweet talking. She really plays Fantasia to explore the virtual world and see all the strange sights.

Stats:
Body: 5 (2+3)
Brains: 2 (2)
Aim: 2 (2)
Agility: 6 (2+4)
Max pleasure: 50

Clothing: Lace Veil (1)
Silk Dress (1)
Silk Panties (1)

Weapons: Dancer's Blades x2

Items: 2 Health Potions, 1 Mana Potion, and 1 Reviver

Skills:
Tornado Blade- Spin around to damage all enemies in Close or Near range with currently equipped Weapons.
Omnislash- A powerful combo that has a 10-turn cooldown, dealing non-avoidable 5d10 damage to a solo target.
Sweet Talk- Increases the effects of verbal actions and persuasion.

XP: 0

Last edited:

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Talisia
Race: Silph
Class: Mystic

Description:

Attitude:

Stats:
Body: 2
Brains: 8
Aim: 4
Agility: 3
Max pleasure: 50

Clothing:
Silk Top (1)
Silk Skirt (1)
Silk Panties (1)

Weapons: Ancient Artificer Rod, Spell-Dagger

Items: 2 Health Potions, 2 Mana Potions, and 1 Reviver

Skills: Spellbook- Allows the casting of the magic arts. The starting magic this class owns include:

Elemental Arts 1- 5 MP- The first level of elemental arts. Deals 1D6 damage.
Mana Tap- 0 MP- Deals 1d10 damage to the enemy magic, and recovers as much as it damages to your MP
Shield- 10 MP- Creates a shield around the target, granting -3 on damage to the target. Reduced damage cannot go under 3. Can not cast on yourself.

Weakling- Any form of damage gets a boost of 2 after calculation

Last edited:
OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

All classes have 50 MP, no matter what. As for Mage's setup, the mage has a choice of weapons, and if she takes an optional weapon, it replaces the Artificer Rod.

Those two look gud for now!

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I was more wondering what the different weapons do so I could decide wether I want the starting weapon or an alternate. If it's already up somewhere I must have missed it. Also under the mystic it says starting items: Mana potions, but doesn't say how many, did this change when you gave us all the starting equipment I already listed.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Kono
Race: Neko
Class: Ninjai

Description: A white haired Neko that can run extremely fast and its tail twitches around when not running

Attitude: Fast to act and talks really fast sometimes with all the words jumbled together in an incomprehensible sentence but when she finally gets tired she will laze around and will be easier to manage.

Stats: Race basis, 7 extra to spend on other stats, and whatever class bonuses you have.
Body: 2 + 2 = 4
Brains: 2 + 1 = 3
Aim: 1 + 3 = 4
Agility: 3 + 1 + 3 = 7
Max pleasure: 40

Clothing: Clothing is done the same way as GenX

Weapons: Nano Stinger

Ammo: none

Skills: Double Jump- When attacked in midair, the player automatically does a second jump, attempting to dodge it and adding a Moderate Difficulty Penalty. This ability cannot be used until the player reaches terra firma again after use.
Agile Little Bugger!- Actions involving agility will be drasticly reduced in difficulty.
+3 Agility

Last edited:
OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I was more wondering what the different weapons do so I could decide wether I want the starting weapon or an alternate. If it's already up somewhere I must have missed it. Also under the mystic it says starting items: Mana potions, but doesn't say how many, did this change when you gave us all the starting equipment I already listed.
I added to the Special Weapons the entire list of equipment thus far, I'll figure out more as I go, after all, it IS an mmo.

As for the second question, in the case of the added items, unless it's specified otherwise, consider single-mentioned items like that as only 1 of said item. So your Mystic would get an aditional Mana Potion as well as the starter items.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Okey-dokey then, I'll look it over then make changes.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I got 3 people, I wish to have 6 or so to start off, and more can log in during the time before the virus intersection.

Reputation score

Hopefully i wont make too many mistakes.

Name: Ellie
Race: Loli
Class: Summoner

Description: Although she is an adult, Ellie's hieght seems to make other people think entirely otherwise. While she doesnt tell others her exact hieght, she if often mistaken by strangers as being of elementary or middle school age, definitely not as being a college student. She wears a small blue robe that has rune markings scattered over it, with her explanation for them being that it looks more "Magicy". She has a lime green sash to keep the robe tight around her waist, though that doesn't seem to keep her from tripping into awkward positions that tend to reveal her panties to those that noticed, and happen to have been facing the right direction to see. She also wears a equally blue and slightly sparkly Witches hat that has a black cat smiley face on it. Her eyes are an amber color, while her hair is black in color, and is usually flowing freely behind her head.

Attitude: She is very hyperactive and tends to run around a lot, making her seem like she is the age she looks. She gets angry when people call her short or make fun of her height and won't hesitate to hit the offender, however she also has no problem making use of her small hieght to insult or ridicule others, specifically men. She is usually fairly clumsy and that coupled with her childish attitude doesnt help her convince others that she is older then she looks. She loves cats, and tends to pet anything catlike, usually regardless of whether it looks dangerous or not, with the motto "Pet the kitty before its too late!", unfortunately for characters that look like cats, they fit this category.

Stats: Race basis, 7 extra to spend on other stats, and whatever class bonuses you have
Body: 1 + 2 = 3
Brains: 3 + ]1 + 2 = 6
Aim: 1 = 1
Agility: 3 + 3 = 6
Max pleasure: 40

Clothing:
Cloth Robe: (3)
Silk Bra: (1)
Silk Panties: (1)

Weapons: Spell Whip

Ammo: None.

Skills: Summoning Arts- A summoner must focus some energy and some time, but can summon an ally that gains experience when it is summoned, allowing it to grow stronger with the caster. Though you start with one summon, summon tomes may be found later on.

Summon Vaelfor- 10 MP, 1-Turn Wait- Summons the flying gaurdian, Vaelfor. Vaelfor is skilled in basic elemental magics and powerful non-elemental magics.

Weakling- Any form of damage gets a boost of 2 after calculation
+1 Brains

Last edited:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I'll sign up, but havn't decided on a character yet. Consider this my placeholder though.

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Nanami
Race: Human
Class: Thunder God Practitioner

Description:

Attitude: She enjoys up close combat, always looking for more people to smash! Tends to smash first ask questions later, which often ends in trouble.

Stats:
Body:2+2+2=6
Brains:2+0+1=3
Aim:2+0+1=3
Agility:2+1+3=6
Max pleasure:50

Clothing:Cloth Gi(3)
Silk Shirt(1)
Cloth Pants (3)
Sandals

Weapons: Brass Knuckles

Items:
2 Health Potions
1 Mana Potion
1 Reviver

Ammo: No need for ammo when you are punching things in the mouth!

Skills: Thunder God Arts

XP: Record your XP here. 10 is a new stat to buy.

Sorry for the delay, holiday time has been living hell.