What's new

ACT [Fantasize Games] Sexy Mystic Survivors

ChaosTobi

Reputation score
FantaBGFull.jpg

Hello, I'm Tobi and I come to You with something lewd!...
This wonderful game is pretty similar to Vampire Survivors that probably many of You already know, but it's even better!...

Your goal is to survive 30 minutes in constantly rising difficulty waves of monsters, pick weapon and fight!...
Killing monsters gives You XP points that You can spend on upgrading and getting new weapons.

From time to time You will have to fight special unique for every map bosses, Dragons, Giant flower, Lich king, Giant slime and more!...
Every boss have special abilities, dodge their attacks and strike back to win and get Your reward ( sex scene ) <3 !...

Our girls are voiced ( Japan ) have destructible clothes ( 3 stages + nude ) each girl have special passive skills and Ultimates!...

You can pick many different weapons and most weapons can have more than 1 possible evolution ( we still adding more!... )
Currently we have 3 Maps that are as beauty as our girls and every map is unique ( from design and look perspective )

It's perfect game If You want to kill some time with beauty girls or You want to test Your skills with decision making :)

Game Languages:
English, Japan, Korean, Russian, China, German, Thai, Vietnamese

Controls:
WASD >> Moving
Spacebar >> Ultimate
Mouse >> Aiming with weapons ( Few weapons use it )

Visit our places!...
Steam ->
//
Discord ->
Patreon ->

Check out our other games too!... -> Beautiful Mystic Defenders

Some pictures from our game ❤
( These pictures were made by our community members )​
Fant2.jpg Fant1.jpg Fanta6.jpg Fanta4.jpg Fanta8.jpg Fanta5.jpg Fanta3.jpg Fanta7.jpg

Last edited:

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Why would someone do a Vampire Survivors Like and make the enemies look this detailed? You have free license to cheap out there!

OP
ChaosTobi

ChaosTobi

Reputation score
Why would someone do a Vampire Survivors Like and make the enemies look this detailed? You have free license to cheap out there!
Hey, thank You for Your message!...
Well we like our games to be pretty, we trying our best to make everything as much detailed as possible,
for us creating game is not just way to live its also way to show our art :)

Currently all girls are looking according to our boss desires, at least on one me and raiden ( boss ) agree - Ayane is best our SMS girl ( Cat girl with 9 tails <3 )
But under my and community pushing we will have more different shapes girls ( 1 will be flat ).

Monsters are also important thing in our game so they have to look good, thats why every single boss on every map have unique attacks and skills.

Hope we can get some more feedback from more users here <3

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh huh, I was totally expecting nsfw content to not be animated, but I see right at the trailer that it actually is. Nice. Credit where credit is due for that.
Presentation and graphics-wise, it's all very nice and vibrant and my eyes greatly appreciate that stylisation. Pretty good price on both versions with the sales. But it's not the sort of game, nsfw or sfw, I'm looking for. I can go into that a bit and hopefully something I say will be of use, but sorry if not.

-Game-wise: Reviews state that while you guys have the visuals down and I can see that for myself, you're missing out on unlockables that the original Vampire Survivors is absolutely packed with. Weapons, characters, upgrades, new locations, I dunno how much of that content you guys are missing exactly, but seeing people being of similar mind has me thinking that's something needed. Unlockables in VS-likes is what keeps people occupied long-term and feels like progress is being constantly made even if it's just a simple time-killer.

-NSFW-wise: Much more my own opinion here. How to put this... as a H-game player of many years, the nsfw content shown feels very vanilla. Lovey-dovey lights on consensual missionary Human x Human/Kemonomimi/Elf is something overly featured and so it's reached a point where I and many others shrug shoulders at this kind of stuff. What's shown is animated, looks smooth and is uncensored which is boasting more than most of Japan can offer, plans for different bodytypes is a smart move on your part too. Credit due there for the right steps. But definitely consider some more spice, even just light stuff. FutanarixFemale, Yuri, Femdom, some consensual monster stuff (if you want some ideas how to feasibly play this out, perhaps a potion or some magic could temporarily alter characters into a monster/futa version of themselves) and bigger dick size + belly bulging would catch some more attention. I get the general theme is more towards wholesome consensual acts so I'll leave suggestions at there.

Hope this is of some help.

OP
ChaosTobi

ChaosTobi

Reputation score
Oh huh, I was totally expecting nsfw content to not be animated, but I see right at the trailer that it actually is. Nice. Credit where credit is due for that.
Presentation and graphics-wise, it's all very nice and vibrant and my eyes greatly appreciate that stylisation. Pretty good price on both versions with the sales. But it's not the sort of game, nsfw or sfw, I'm looking for. I can go into that a bit and hopefully something I say will be of use, but sorry if not.

-Game-wise: Reviews state that while you guys have the visuals down and I can see that for myself, you're missing out on unlockables that the original Vampire Survivors is absolutely packed with. Weapons, characters, upgrades, new locations, I dunno how much of that content you guys are missing exactly, but seeing people being of similar mind has me thinking that's something needed. Unlockables in VS-likes is what keeps people occupied long-term and feels like progress is being constantly made even if it's just a simple time-killer.

-NSFW-wise: Much more my own opinion here. How to put this... as a H-game player of many years, the nsfw content shown feels very vanilla. Lovey-dovey lights on consensual missionary Human x Human/Kemonomimi/Elf is something overly featured and so it's reached a point where I and many others shrug shoulders at this kind of stuff. What's shown is animated, looks smooth and is uncensored which is boasting more than most of Japan can offer, plans for different bodytypes is a smart move on your part too. Credit due there for the right steps. But definitely consider some more spice, even just light stuff. FutanarixFemale, Yuri, Femdom, some consensual monster stuff (if you want some ideas how to feasibly play this out, perhaps a potion or some magic could temporarily alter characters into a monster/futa version of themselves) and bigger dick size + belly bulging would catch some more attention. I get the general theme is more towards wholesome consensual acts so I'll leave suggestions at there.

Hope this is of some help.
Thank You for this message!...
Yes we know that compared to Vampire Survivors we still have little of content but we are still working on this game :)
Adding more and more, on our Steam we already announced 1 or even 2 new systems that are coming soon!...

Fantasize Games is still Young studio, we making games for only 1 year but we will grow quick!...

We have pets in our game too :p... ( there is more and they give different buffs )
20221229141226_1.jpg 20221229141418_1.jpg