What's new

SIM [Fek] Rack (Teasin' furries with toys)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Feck Rack (Teasin' furries with toys)

I think that's a bug. I was able to use the tab key and spacebar to highlight the sliders and adjust them all to maximum, but couldn't click.
Nah, you just need to switch to herm/males to get new objectives needed to unlock the advanced version. For those not interested in that, there's an option in the cheat menu to auto complete the current objective. You'll be doing that a lot, around half the objectives needed to unlock new things are herm/male/gay focused.

I wish the anal was a bit more obvious/pronounced graphically, really no noticeable difference. The portal for males/herms is awesome though, pretty fun making them fuck the girls. I hope they add double/triple pen with more portals.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Feck Rack (Teasin' furries with toys)

I played around with this last night.

On the control panel for each rack, there's a device near the top, above the monitor and to the right of the top red button. Double click that and you can modify stats. (It has curly wires on it or something.)

I got this through cheating but I plan to actually play the game properly. I think with the other posts, though, you have enough to go on to figure out how to get from point A to point B.