What's new

RPG RPG Maker Fighting with sister お姉ちゃんはメス豚勇者 (RJ112961)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecchidaooa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fighting with sister お姉ちゃんはメス豚勇者[RJ112961]

i am stuck at the "3rd" quest i believe. when the NPC inside the guild have the ! mark. i talked to everyone, and went to the first cave alot but nothing happen.

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

which tunnel? I am only finding green orcs NE of the map before the desert
go to the desert, the tunnel is on the left(only available after u take the quest to destroy the rock in the tunnel). pass the tunnel, there u'll find 2 types of monster:
1) a H shinobi(have H-scene)
2) purple orc(mithril ore drop)

Kunoichi ninpocho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After Archer woman, what to do?

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After Archer woman, what to do?
define more clearly what the quest is, i started this game yesterday and cleared it today, but i dont really remember the sequence. If its the usual quest, then the place is marked with the '!' sign(same for storyline event), if its collect material one, this is hard to explain if u dont know which material u need too find

btw, for those who wish to start a new game, u can input this password at your bed(u cant use it anymore after the demon girl join your party)
basically it will give u 100k gold headstart plus 50 fairy coin. to be honest though that cheat is not really necessary since the gold is not really important in this game, as all the powerful weapon can only be bought with mithril ore or fairy coin. Even the fairy coins got more than 99 of them before u can even meet the fairy king. Me myself without using any cheat got more than 300k in the bank and more than 400k on hand, still cant really use it. I think thats one of the weakness of this game

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

got stuck :( I went to the graveyard of the fools (i think the second time) and got a new sword and a spell also some stat buffs.... But the guy in the guild keeps saying that i need to go there but there is nothing i can do at this dungeon.... There isnt even a ! which tells me where to go.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

got stuck :( I went to the graveyard of the fools (i think the second time) and got a new sword and a spell also some stat buffs.... But the guy in the guild keeps saying that i need to go there but there is nothing i can do at this dungeon.... There isnt even a ! which tells me where to go.
Stuck there as well!!! I'd appreciate any help

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

Stuck there as well!!! I'd appreciate any help
I'm playing right now .... If i find anything i will post it .... I would be really thankful if you would the same thing.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Use the spell to teleport to another dungeon, find the son of ratman inside.

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

Use the spell to teleport to another dungeon, find the son of ratman inside.
Sorry i didn't quite get you there.

Which spell do i have to use? And where do i have to teleport?

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

Sorry guys i finally got it ... Just use the teleport spell Outside of any dungeon and you get ported to a snow dungeon ... Thx for the help ;)

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guys i am kinda stuck at the begining dont know what to do i go outside fight some mobs nothing happens i go to the ? and nothing happends kinda talked to every one in town still nothing happened can any one help me completly lost here

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

Just finished this game.... I must really say this game was damn good! I dont like the art in the other shoko games but this one was rly rly perfect. Would be nice if they could hold or even improve this current level.

Guys i am kinda stuck at the begining dont know what to do i go outside fight some mobs nothing happens i go to the ? and nothing happends kinda talked to every one in town still nothing happened can any one help me completly lost here
u should probably visit the guild?? If u enter the town from the north entry its the building on the right.... The "?" are locations which aren't available yet. You must always go to the "!s" .... But without AGTH this game is very very hard to play but the machine translation in this one is pretty good so you should have no problems if you translate the game.

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thx man rep for u how do u machine translate that thing ?

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

go to the desert, the tunnel is on the left(only available after u take the quest to destroy the rock in the tunnel). pass the tunnel, there u'll find 2 types of monster:
1) a H shinobi(have H-scene)
2) purple orc(mithril ore drop)
thanks very much I final past part now I just beat 4 boss is they any thing else to be done

JerkMcJerk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Honestly the trickiest part for me was hunting down the ninja girl in the first town, which I believe is the H-quest right after the archer girl. No indication in the town that there's a quest there, If I hadn't just been wandering aimlessly at night, I wouldn't have found her.

Is there anything more to the game after the 4 consecutive bosses in the lava cave? I went to the church and grabbed some items from there but I'm not exactly sure what that did.

Edit: Which I suppose the person before me asked so now I feel foolish for not paying attention.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

this game is pretty cool thus far could someone give me a rough walkthrough of this and what do the ? do? and theres soldiers blocking the paths to other areas

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks very much I final past part now I just beat 4 boss is they any thing else to be done
basically, after defeating them go to the guild to inform about it. then when u go out of the guild, some conversation will tell u whether to spend some time prostituting or go talk the your friend at the town office. My advice is go prostituting first as u can get some new H-scene(4P) and then go to the office.

after that go inside your house and demon girl will leave your party. then u can enter your brothers room and get a few H-scene(got around 3 i think). after that go talk to the demon girl for some H-scene too(2 scene i think). after that get out of the house to end the game(well, u can still continue to complete the H-scene or use the new item obtained to unlock all scene)

seriously though, i still wonder why most of u still play most Japs game without at least a translating tool if u dont understand it. i mean if u just want the CG, there's lots of place for that. but honestly though, try getting some translating tool to play the game, and u'll be able to enjoy the game a lot more than u think

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

basically, after defeating them go to the guild to inform about it. then when u go out of the guild, some conversation will tell u whether to spend some time prostituting or go talk the your friend at the town office. My advice is go prostituting first as u can get some new H-scene(4P) and then go to the office.

after that go inside your house and demon girl will leave your party. then u can enter your brothers room and get a few H-scene(got around 3 i think). after that go talk to the demon girl for some H-scene too(2 scene i think). after that get out of the house to end the game(well, u can still continue to complete the H-scene or use the new item obtained to unlock all scene)

seriously though, i still wonder why most of u still play most Japs game without at least a translating tool if u dont understand it. i mean if u just want the CG, there's lots of place for that. but honestly though, try getting some translating tool to play the game, and u'll be able to enjoy the game a lot more than u think
I agree .... The japanese in this kind of games ist kinda simple .... I use ATLAS and Google translator (In my opinion it's even better than ATLAS) and get pretty damn good translations and in some cases don't even want a english translation since i can understand everything. Without the translation those kind of games would be pointless ....

Visual novels with machine translations suck but RPGs are pretty fun.
Just read the Guide on Hongfire and try it out.

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can some on tell me what the skill u get from the purple haired witch is and how do u use it ?
the icon is a heart think it's a sex attack but dono how to use it

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can some on tell me what the skill u get from the purple haired witch is and how do u use it ?
the icon is a heart think it's a sex attack but dono how to use it
yes the hearts are sex skills but they cannot be used they are passive skills i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.