What's new

RPG RPG Maker Fighting with sister お姉ちゃんはメス豚勇者 (RJ112961)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acendia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fighting with sister お姉ちゃんはメス豚勇者[RJ112961]

Game was just released and wants a guide. Shit takes time, wait it out.
Or does someone here know what I am supposed to do
Because clearly people have beaten the game, looking at the earlier posts... and I've seen people make guides within the first 6 hours of release for some games.

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a guide somewhere? Or does someone here know what I am supposed to do in the quest where you meet that green fairy guy in the underground village, he died and I can't seem to finish the quest at the quest desk.
Assuming I'm thinking of the right quest, the fairy is actually not at all relevant to the job; what you actually have to do is open all five boxes and then go outside and talk to the horse and carriage.

Acendia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Assuming I'm thinking of the right quest, the fairy is actually not at all relevant to the job; what you actually have to do is open all five boxes and then go outside and talk to the horse and carriage.
The quest after that, you meet a male green fairy/elf that gets attacked and then triggers a fight.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

etigoya, sorry if I bother you, but could you give walkthough to me, please? I'm stuck at the very beginning, damn =.=!!!

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

etigoya, sorry if I bother you, but could you give walkthough to me, please? I'm stuck at the very beginning, damn =.=!!!
sorry, i didnt write any memo about this game... this game just get quest go place has ( ! ) only... some quest is camp item from mob, if u can go new area, kill few new mob ok

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sorry, i didnt write any memo about this game... this game just get quest go place has ( ! ) only... some quest is camp item from mob, if u can go new area, kill few new mob ok
Thanks for your guide, man. Rep+

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

idd. thaz why i prefer googledrive
you could do MEGA. Most people are using that now a days.

Mai_Takayassu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The quest after that, you meet a male green fairy/elf that gets attacked and then triggers a fight.
Where do you find this male green fairy/elf ?
Seriously, after talking (?) to the carriage, the quest points me to the underground city in the desert, but there's nothing there.

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do I do with the medals I find all over the place?

Can you use ero skills in combat? I have them in the list but they're grayed out.

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do someone mind to post his savefile with the clear history? :)

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

actually, that male fairy is not related to any quest at the guild, u just can meet him after u finish the lift the 5 iron box(and got a weird fairy giving u sexual skill while u do the quest). basically after u're done with that quest, the house there where u cant enter earlier will be available, u can talk to the kid inside, which will make u talk to the male fairy outside, then fight some monsters and the fairy's dead.

After he's dead u will receive an item(its in the important item, along with fairy coin) where u will be able to teleport to fairy island to meet with the fairy king. U can then trade the fairy coin there for the item(most powerful item is all there, along with an item that will make your partner can strip too)

if u still got stuck in a quest, this one is not them, just search somewhere else that got the '!' sign on it, that will be the quest u're looking for

Acendia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

actually, that male fairy is not related to any quest at the guild, u just can meet him after u finish the lift the 5 iron box(and got a weird fairy giving u sexual skill while u do the quest). basically after u're done with that quest, the house there where u cant enter earlier will be available, u can talk to the kid inside, which will make u talk to the male fairy outside, then fight some monsters and the fairy's dead.

After he's dead u will receive an item(its in the important item, along with fairy coin) where u will be able to teleport to fairy island to meet with the fairy king. U can then trade the fairy coin there for the item(most powerful item is all there, along with an item that will make your partner can strip too)

if u still got stuck in a quest, this one is not them, just search somewhere else that got the '!' sign on it, that will be the quest u're looking for
Hmm... Well, that explains where I got that teleport feather. However the ! does point at the underground city, and I've talked to everyone and everything I can find there. Well, guess I'll still try it one more time. And naturally, I already did the guest with 5 boxes and the carriage.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am trying to this quest but I have no idea what I need to do and they is no ! any were can someone help or at least send me into the right way:confused::confused:

Attachments

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm... Well, that explains where I got that teleport feather. However the ! does point at the underground city, and I've talked to everyone and everything I can find there. Well, guess I'll still try it one more time. And naturally, I already did the guest with 5 boxes and the carriage.
Oh, I think you might have to buy ten rock salts from the Item Store.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I am trying to this quest but I have no idea what I need to do and they is no ! any were can someone help or at least send me into the right way:confused::confused:
Somewhere near the north tunnel, there's a location where Orc Lord appear, defeat those and bring back 2 item they can drop.

Acendia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, I think you might have to buy ten rock salts from the Item Store.
Oh! That sounds reasonable enough, I actually tried buying 5 of everything in the shop too, I'll try that right away. Thanks.

EDIT: Yeah, it worked. Thanks a lot~

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

go after the tunnel, fight the purple orc, u'll get 2 mithril ore and the quest is complete. However u can find the ore in all the chest scattered in every dungeon, but u might have used it to trade it with the mithril weapon. My suggestion is, after that quest the mithril weapon is no longer powerful enough, as the most powerful weapon is in the fairy place where u'll trade the fairy coin with fairy king

btw, if your fairy coin already reach 99, dont bother collecting them again as the number wont increase, spend some of them first until around 60, then collect them all again

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

go after the tunnel, fight the purple orc, u'll get 2 mithril ore and the quest is complete. However u can find the ore in all the chest scattered in every dungeon, but u might have used it to trade it with the mithril weapon. My suggestion is, after that quest the mithril weapon is no longer powerful enough, as the most powerful weapon is in the fairy place where u'll trade the fairy coin with fairy king

btw, if your fairy coin already reach 99, dont bother collecting them again as the number wont increase, spend some of them first until around 60, then collect them all again
which tunnel? I am only finding green orcs NE of the map before the desert

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't figure out what to do next. had my clothes blown off or something when i went to the well in town. Talking to everybody does nothing.
Make sure you have everything from the cave you fought in and then go to the Church and hand the slab (or whatever it is) to the priest. That will complete the mission. Apparently, the well had nothing to do with it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.