What's new

RPG RPG Maker Fighting with sister お姉ちゃんはメス豚勇者 (RJ112961)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fighting with sister お姉ちゃんはメス豚勇者[RJ112961]

yes the hearts are sex skills but they cannot be used they are passive skills i believe
hmm so do they kinda unlock new h events or something like that ?

maxlice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm so do they kinda unlock new h events or something like that ?
Kinda, they'll unlock new h quests and allow you to work in the brothel after a certain point. After a point in the game, you will be able to use h-attacks in battle and you will get more of them as you keep using them (just keep an eye on your corruption meter, or something along those lines, 100% means bad ending).

Gault

Reputation score

Hello everybody please help me. I just saved some children from kidnappers and what do I do next? This mission says I have to go somewhere south-east but I have checked every available area there is no "!" sign

Attachments

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I agree .... The japanese in this kind of games ist kinda simple .... I use ATLAS and Google translator (In my opinion it's even better than ATLAS) and get pretty damn good translations and in some cases don't even want a english translation since i can understand everything. Without the translation those kind of games would be pointless ....

Visual novels with machine translations suck but RPGs are pretty fun.
Just read the Guide on Hongfire and try it out.
I have tryed how ever I no good with computers even with the help and also my computer is a vista which they's no proper step by step guild to what I can find so until my computer breaks or I upgrade it to something else I will keep playing and asking if I am stuck

maxlice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everybody please help me. I just saved some children from kidnappers and what do I do next? This mission says I have to go somewhere south-east but I have checked every available area there is no "!" sign
Go to the doctor's office.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what do you mean a clear history? you mean the h events??
Not only CG's (since i think i could find those on the internet in some kind of gallery), i mean a savefile with the whole game complete. :eek:

OP
Judael

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Update ver 1.1 hxxps://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6TzNOCR6pY4RG5XZUE3X0ZzZDQ/edit

........ just ?

Last edited:

omega

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there an item to lose the battles on purpose? The enemies are too weak. And which boss gives the bad end?

Thanks in advance.

maxlice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there an item to lose the battles on purpose? The enemies are too weak. And which boss gives the bad end?

Thanks in advance.
As far as I'm aware of, there are no items that will make you lose on purpose. There's no real reason to do it anyways because you can get the bad ending by over-using h-attacks.

omega

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I'm aware of, there are no items that will make you lose on purpose. There's no real reason to do it anyways because you can get the bad ending by over-using h-attacks.
I see, thanks for your answer. So, there are no new scenes if you lose to the bosses?

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

there is one fight you can lose, to get a bad ending lose to anyone of the 4 final bosses in that fire like pit at the end and you will get a bad ending, but that is the only scene you get from losing from what i have seen/tested.

maxlice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see, thanks for your answer. So, there are no new scenes if you lose to the bosses?
Yup, lost to the final boss to see if I get a new scene but I got the same o' game over bad end.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am stuck on this quest.......
The one where the guard is looking east over the desert i have no clue to what i shall do here. I've got the elf girl and it's east of that tomb area with all the sarcophagi.

omega

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am stuck on this quest.......
The one where the guard is looking east over the desert i have no clue to what i shall do here. I've got the elf girl and it's east of that tomb area with all the sarcophagi.
Maybe it's one of the monster drops quest. Is there a ! above the guard?

R

Ryka

How do I proceed from the beginning of the game? I have talked to everyone and none of the knights in the field are budging. I even got a sword and shield and nothing. This is frustrating.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do I proceed from the beginning of the game? I have talked to everyone and none of the knights in the field are budging. I even got a sword and shield and nothing. This is frustrating.
Did you go to the trainer? She's in the last house to the north east. If you did then try going to the dungeon with the "!"

Status
Not open for further replies.