What's new

RPG ADV WolfRPG NTR [Flamme Soft] いぬこちゃんは見習い魔女 (RJ367050)

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If Lost Chapter was too random and not Slay-The-Spire-y enough for you then I've got just the thing for you. Deckbuilder, card battler, multitude of temporary buffs/debuffs, route picking, has artifacts and potions, the whole nine yards.

Deck archetypes are based on elements and you can unlock new starting classes which heavily tilt the card reward system towards the element you pick. There's also the lewd element which doesn't use MP, but increases your lewdness and makes you take more damage the turn you use them. Lewd cards tend to be strong, but are usually exhausted and removed from deck for the battle after use.

Controls are mostly standard WolfRPG (Z/X/Arrow Keys), but gameplay-relevant controls are also permanently shown at the bottom of the screen. Ctrl, Shift, and C fast-forward events and V opens the log. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be mouse controls.

H-content is from neatly marked events, or winning/losing against elites/bosses. Submissive when losing, dominant when winning, etc. Contains a pee mechanic which can be disabled in options, but watersports in H-scenes can't be disabled.

Story: You play as a dog-creature with large untapped magic potential picked up by a mage. After training you for a few years and being able to transform into human form, he tells you to take the examination to get a mage license as he has little left to teach you. The examination is to conquer a dungeon, which has some lewd aura for some reason.

Oh, and the twin succubi from circle-tekua (Lilith in Nightmare, Alicetromeria dev) make a cameo appearance.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Tried the demo and love the concept, execution wise it feels a bit milquetoast though especially coming after that other card battler game Lost Chapter that just came out a few days ago.

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to cheat in this game? Even if I lock in values with CE, it reverts them so I can't spend points. Trying to change values through save editing either breaks the save or does nothing. Any tips? I just want a bit of an advantage because I don't know Japanese

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Doesn't MTool work on it?
I didn't really check if it was RPGMaker or not.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah I've been playing it with MTool (which isn't being flagged as a virus anymore apparently)
Works pretty well but yeah the game feels a bit milquetoast imo

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
but yeah the game feels a bit milquetoast imo
I'll second that, though for different reasons.
I was never a fan of card-games, even less of ones with dungeon mechanics like these. Prana seems harder to obtain and less useful too, granted i didn't play more than a couple of hours.
Imo their best game was drain dungeon 2. Dd3 had the whole boardgame appeal, which was fun the first few dungeon runs, but then just became tedious.
I don't see why they have to invent new concepts when they had a winning one before though I get they want to experiment and perhaps branch out.

Either way; I'll be passing on this since it doesn't appeal to me either in game mechanics and fetish-wise.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You people and your StAnDaRdS.
Back in my day we had untranslated Monmusu Quest, where we mashed random options just to get cute PNG files for HOURS trying to unlock all of them.

I'm not the old man here I just think this Korone-clone girl is cute

OP
Yilin

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't see why they have to invent new concepts-
I'm snickering reading this because nothing about this game is a fresh concept. I finished a run and it unlocked higher difficulty levels which are exactly like ascension levels. I'm honestly impressed how the dev managed to copy every single gameplay mechanic from Slay The Spire into this game. Imitation really is the sincerest form of flattery.

That's not saying I don't enjoy this game, because I do. The original is one of the highest rated indie roguelites out there for a reason, after all. The art style is also pretty good (and it's kinda funny how the cameo characters have more animated scenes), though MC looks more like Roxanne from the dungeon harem isekai to me

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It's not entirely original, sure, but in terms of eroge there's a suprising lack of these games compared to how popular and easy to do the concept is and with how popular the genre is with regular indies.
This and Lost Chapter came out at the same time but beyond the two I can only think of Last Evil trying this concept.

a-san

Reputation score
i will just hope there will be translated version of this

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Let me give a link to Drain Dungeon 3 DLsite in this thread.
ENG:

nofuya

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to unlock all the scenes? Not much interest in this one, especially with 95% of it still untranslated...

Aesthetic

Reputation score
This is an NTR game. Please add the tag so people don't get bamboozled like me.

I tried it out due to the Circle Teckua recommendation and have now lost a ton of faith in both CT and FlammeSoft.
I would really appreciate the tag existing, because if it had, I would've 100% avoided the shit out of this game.

OP
Yilin

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I played through the whole game in ver 1.0 and it's just a lewd FMC game. There's also no NTR tag in the store page nor any reviews that say it's NTR, even the recent ones made after the ver 2.0 update.

Thanks for the bump though, didn't realise the dev added new content

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I played through the whole game in ver 1.0 and it's just a lewd FMC game. There's also no NTR tag in the store page nor any reviews that say it's NTR, even the recent ones made after the ver 2.0 update.

Thanks for the bump though, didn't realise the dev added new content
No. This is factually incorrect, and the devs/fans are just full on retarded not tagging properly. Not only that but DLsite's review system is complete ass anyway. 1 or 2 star reviews literally get deleted and the devs can delete any reviews they don't like.

Incubus Ending is the Incubus impregnating you, and you crying in despair at having your love taken from you.
Orc Ending is the Orc raping you into submitting to be his woman, and stealing you from your master.
Bandit Ending is you getting raped by the bandits, however your sex drive overpowers the bandits and you become the new bandit leader forgetting about your master as the bandits are now your lovers.

There's a side character group that's a couple that fucks inside the dungeons and the heroine NTRs the man from the girlfriend making them break up right there and then as she fucks the guy.

There's a late dungeon scene where the heroine gets called a succubus by a man she's fucking, and after realizing she's fallen into lust tries to reaffirm her feelings for her master.

The vast majority of endings are NTR ends where the main heroine's love is taken from her.
____

I get it if you like NTR, but it's not good to try to trick people who hate that shit, into stumbling across your game. Don't you agree that it's much better to mark your games properly so people who hate the content won't even see it to later complain about it like me?
____

@DarkFire1004 I really appreciate you!

OP
Yilin

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didn't trick anybody, you just have a good imagination and some persuasive prose to get a tag added where there never was one before.

I don't even care for NTR, this game just didn't strike me as one because the writing's so simplistic and the selling point is obviously just the FMC being horny instead of the emotional hits that actual NTR games would have. Hell, the entire reason she's horny is because of her master, not in spite of him. He deliberately set up the dungeon to get her in as many lewd situations as possible to strengthen her magic power, so this certainly isn't any pure love game in the first place lmao

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
this game just didn't strike me as one because the writing's so simplistic and the selling point is obviously just the FMC being horny
Bro that doesn't matter XD
If it is one it is one.

I'm not attacking you personally for not tagging it. You just followed the devs tags. I'm saying the dev personally is retarded making an NTR game and forgetting the tag.
instead of the emotional hits that actual NTR games would have.
so this certainly isn't any pure love game in the first place lmao
This literally doesn't matter.

Karryn's Prison has like no emotional hits and it's also an NTR game. At least that dev has brains and even though the NTR elements aren't super strong in that game he has the minimum amount of brain cells to make sure people who hate that shit can avoid that shit.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
NTR fans gaining the lead on lolicons on specific detail overmanagement like the average person gives a damn