What's new

flash games only

OP
I

ironfan3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: flash games only

ok I found some applications on Cross Over I just don't know what to download.... here's a link to applications if anyone wants to look I think I just need to find the basic program a game uses and see if that has an application. I would love to look at Lilith games I just need to find out what it runs on. And yes I have tried running windows at that took up over 10 GB where as cross over is like 3 GB and I refuse to get rid of my 12 GB of music so I'm sticking with emulators

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ok I found some applications on Cross Over I just don't know what to download.... here's a link to applications if anyone wants to look I think I just need to find the basic program a game uses and see if that has an application. I would love to look at Lilith games I just need to find out what it runs on. And yes I have tried running windows at that took up over 10 GB where as cross over is like 3 GB and I refuse to get rid of my 12 GB of music so I'm sticking with emulators
try looking into parallelism or boot camp. i dont know how much they cost. but if you are a college student in the US you might be able to purchase them for a cheaper price through your school.

OP
I

ironfan3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Running windows on a mac take up a huge amount of space. I don't have much left. But running windows programs without having to run a whole operating system is much and takes up less space

Selia Aventheim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

good point. The unhelpfulness was annoying me a bit, though. I still plan on finding him something. I actually did find something, somewhere. Just a huge collection of flash games all together in one big package. Before I think about actually posting that, though, I am having to check to make sure every last one of them is okay by the rules of this board. but I am still working on getting him some sort of answer.
Ok. as a confession, I totally forgot to get back to this topic. that said, the flash collection I found was way too much loli, so probably wouldn't have posted it anyway. sorry about that. will keep looking and will try not to forget about this topic again, but if I don't post anything more, it means I have yet to find anything more most likely