What's new

flash player

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
just wondering if any of you guys have any "standalone" (?) flash players to recommend? Aka, what program do/would you guys use to play flash games if you didn't want to drag the swf into your browser?

Re: flash player

i just right click and go to open with firefox.

Well, there is but it'd be a good idea only to use it for games that don't require extensive use of the keyboard, since pressing space will just make the player skip frames of the flash(though, that can be exploited for a few flashes to bypass the gameplay and get to the 'content'.)

Last edited:

that's still pretty much the same as dragging and dropping into your browser though :p

:edit:
that's what i get for replying late. anyone else recommend anything other than swiff?

i use Elosofts Flash movie player.

You could use Adobe Flash Player, it's a free download after all. Though recently I have had problems with it, it's decided to not work with some of the flash's I've downloaded even after updating it to it's current version. Other than that I know Media Player Classic plays flash files though I've only seen it used for flash movies, I'm not sure what it's like with games.

For Sironi's suggestion. Read through it carefully for the standalone.

or you could try using GOM Player since it work for flash as well

Back