What's new

[Complete - Partial] FlashCyclingRide.2~自転車露出主義~【フリーライドろしゅつRPG】[RJ269944]

kashem2

Reputation score

Ok partial complete. Things covered are choices, menu, and hints.
Anything missing out of these things let me know where and what exactly i missed.

Patch :
Game ver 1.10

Patch :
Game ver 1.01

DLsite:
EN site:

Last edited:

easy85

Reputation score
Thanks. Stupid clock is spamming the logger so MTL is kinda useless.

btw. game is very buggy (same as every game from this circle). So far, I found out that overlapping two actions causes a black screen or makes your character stuck. By two actions I mean: orgasm event playing out right after you change area and get harassed or talking to a customer during part-time job in the cafe when job time ends (be sure to stop after delivering 6-7 cups).

campfap

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the partial.
But i have to say, the loading animation between screens is really annoying. Even if the loading itself takes .5 seconds it plays the whole animation/tip thing so you always have to wait for every screen you move to for a few sec.

valenok1337

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
full save?

barbatroros

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
is the anyone have full save

Stompai

Reputation score
Ignoring public moderator warnings. 1 week ban.
Yeah, as usual with H.H.WORKS games, first release is guaranteed to be :
1 : Unfinished game (from what he say on his twitter, V 1.0 is about 75-80% of planned event/cg/animation)
2 : Filled with bugs.
My bold guess is that it's intentional and a part of his sale pattern, spamming updates to keep the game on the trending list.

So far game is on already on V 1.06 with 2 bug fixes patch in less than a week.
V1.1 with additional content is planned for 27-28th
Then we'll probably get 1-2 more bug fixes patch and then a new content patch for v1.2 1 or 2 weeks later.

FamousPotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did anyone find a way to stop the timer from flooding the logging?, and is it possible to edit some game files to stop it from showing?
Also, Thanks for the partial, Helps a bunch. even though i'm still utterly clueless on how to unlock undressing actions still.
Edit: Found out that when you get booted back home because of... I'm guessing the school training?, timer stops completely, lets you get to the hint menu easily.

mrcheeze

Reputation score
how do i make a boobs massage?

ranfar5

Reputation score
Just as a request/suggestion if the Partial continues - could you please focus on the Hints menu above all else so that progression is doable? It made all the difference with the School game HHWorks made recently :)

OP
kashem2

kashem2

Reputation score
yea i plan on doing that like i did with my last partials for hhworks.
just waiting for the 1st content update to drop b4 doing more.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i ddnt play the game yet waiting for full ver. i like HHworks game , ty for partials

ranfar5

Reputation score
Changelog from their new Ci-en blog, lazy-translated by google with Grammar-tweaks by me:

H.H.Works: It took time to fix bugs and it was late, but application for Ver1.10 has been completed.
It took a long time to adjust, so the amount of additional content was less than expected.
We'll do more updates, so stay tuned!

Implementation contents

Added Main Event 22

Added sub event animations

Added "fixed exposure event"
If found during a fixed exposure event at a karaoke or cafe, it is committed 50% of the time.
Please be careful. (Add cut-in animation)
((NOTE: I assume this means potentially being raped when caught flashing during the Karaoke/Cafe events?))

Added Adult Toys:
Vibe saddle anal beads vibe
Normal standing picture (vibe)
Bicycle standing picture behind (vibe saddle anal beads vibe)

・ Loading screen ON / OFF function
You can now disable the Loading Screen. Loading screen processing time has been reduced as well.

・ Movable standing picture
It can be moved so that the protruding part of the standing picture (road) can be displayed.

・ Implementation of prize race
By talking to Hajime-chan, you can participate in the prize race (free race).
6 types added (Rank race)

・ Smartphone/Menu processing loads faster

・ You can now get on and off your Bike with PgUp

・ "Fixed exposure event" added to reminiscence

・ When returning home, you can now move to the front of the bed. In addition, the movement speed during normal walking has been increased.

・ Many bug fixes

Edit: A 1 week ban on first offense w/ no warning for this is pretty bullshit, mods. I try to respect folks that run places, but that's seriously harsh. There isn't a normal thread, and what I posted is related, telling him what was changed and new content that needs translation.
They said it wasn't "that much content" but it sounds pretty decent for a first patch to me, some nice QoL + some new pics and an event.

Last edited:

Baltasa

Reputation score
[QUOTE = "trmntrxxl, Beitrag: 1086586, Mitglied: 378412"]
kennt jemand das dritte main event? ich stecke fest
[/ZITAT]

Gleich. Ich finde den Studentenrat einfach nicht.

Shashakira

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone knows where I can get the new version? PM me please

Stompai

Reputation score
Game has been fully translated up to v1.11.
Seeing that half the posts on this thread result in trigger bans from moderators, I'm even afraid to mention just the name of the place where it can be found.
(Please don't ban for not talking about the subject, there is the "translated" word in my post)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game has been fully translated up to v1.11.
Seeing that half the posts on this thread result in trigger bans from moderators, I'm even afraid to mention just the name of the place where it can be found.
(Please don't ban for not talking about the subject, there is the "translated" word in my post)
What's there to be worried about? You're actually talking about a translation, maybe not this one, but a translation of this game nonetheless.

People have been getting banned because they're attempting to use this thread to discuss the game itself, which is exactly what the rule was put in place to stop.