What's new

[Complete - Partial] FlashCyclingRide.2~自転車露出主義~【フリーライドろしゅつRPG】[RJ269944]

Stompai

Reputation score
What's there to be worried about? You're actually talking about a translation, maybe not this one, but a translation of this game nonetheless.

People have been getting banned because they're attempting to use this thread to discuss the game itself, which is exactly what the rule was put in place to stop.
Because my first message on this post, was focused on the game's version and dates, which is also mentioned in the op. And imo, game's version, beside content, is also related to translation.
Also, if these rules are "to-the-letter", then the moderator in charge missed some more post unrelated to translation on this thread, not even talking about other games thread.
Btw, seems the link rule is so strong that I can't even insert links in PMs, or maybe because it was a link to another forum ?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Because my first message on this post, was focused on the game's version and dates, which is also mentioned in the op. And imo, game's version, beside content, is also related to translation.
A game's version very well can be, however your post was not focused on their relation but instead on discussion that belongs in the H-games section thread, talking about dev practices and future versions of the game. Discussion of a game's content is definitely a topic that also belongs in the H-games section thread, the only time it would be related to translation and thus appropriate to address in this sub would be when the translation has caused a bug.

Also, if these rules are "to-the-letter", then the moderator in charge missed some more post unrelated to translation on this thread, not even talking about other games thread.
No, they did not. All discussion that has merited a warning or ban has received it.

Btw, seems the link rule is so strong that I can't even insert links in PMs, or maybe because it was a link to another forum ?
I have no idea what rule you're referring to, did you read the rules? As for why you cannot PM a link, I don't know, nobody else has reported this problem to me, perhaps it's because you have a low post-count? Creating a thread here https://ulmf.org/forums/forum-development.19/ might get you an answer.

Stompai

Reputation score
A game's version very well can be, however your post was not focused on their relation but instead on discussion that belongs in the H-games section thread, talking about dev practices and future versions of the game. Discussion of a game's content is definitely a topic that also belongs in the H-games section thread, the only time it would be related to translation and thus appropriate to address in this sub would be when the translation has caused a bug.

No, they did not. All discussion that has merited a warning or ban has received it.

I have no idea what rule you're referring to, did you read the rules? As for why you cannot PM a link, I don't know, nobody else has reported this problem to me, perhaps it's because you have a low post-count? Creating a thread here https://ulmf.org/forums/forum-development.19/ might get you an answer.
easy85
"Thanks. Stupid clock is spamming the logger so MTL is kinda useless.

btw. game is very buggy (same as every game from this circle). So far, I found out that overlapping two actions causes a black screen or makes your character stuck. By two actions I mean: orgasm event playing out right after you change area and get harassed or talking to a customer during part-time job in the cafe when job time ends (be sure to stop after delivering 6-7 cups)."

campfap
"Thanks for the partial.
But i have to say, the loading animation between screens is really annoying. Even if the loading itself takes .5 seconds it plays the whole animation/tip thing so you always have to wait for every screen you move to for a few sec."

FamousPotato
"Did anyone find a way to stop the timer from flooding the logging?, and is it possible to edit some game files to stop it from showing?
Also, Thanks for the partial, Helps a bunch. even though i'm still utterly clueless on how to unlock undressing actions still.
Edit: Found out that when you get booted back home because of... I'm guessing the school training?, timer stops completely, lets you get to the hint menu easily."

doomulol
"i ddnt play the game yet waiting for full ver. i like HHworks game , ty for partials"

Thanks for the tip, now I know that saying thank you in a post allow you to talk about anything you want ^^

Also I'm too lazy to create a thread for a forum I'm not planning to use anymore so here :
2020-02-15 05_28_26-(2) Flash Cycling 2 _ ULMF.png
Says I might be posting spams or inappropriate content, on an adult forum, in pm. Whatever.
Don't worry about banning me, I'm going to say the magic word now.
"Thank you for partial".

Also for the ones wondering, full translation can be found on F95 (done by me) Not giving a link to not trigger.
And because I think I've been enough of a cunt in this message but really, my third message on this forum get me a 1 week ban when I though I was really not off-topic.
Have a good day