What's new

VN/TEXT [Fluffysan_Sensei] Out of Puberty: Chapter 1

Fluffysan_Sensei

Reputation score
LP2hyr.png

Young and Beautiful Pearl, finished her school and has decided to move out of her Parents safety, into her own place. Well not really her own.
Her Uncle owns multiple Houses and Apartments and offered Pearl to stay in one of them, for a Price, a Beautiful young women like Pearl can afford, or so she thinks.

A Kinetic Novel, with little decisions in between, for those who enjoy coming of age story's and red heads ;)
Follow the story at your pace and enjoy the life of Pearl, in her way to become self-sufficient.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-11
Release Date: 2022-12-11
Developer: Fluffysan_Sensei - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1 Complete
Language: English

3dcg, female protagonist, vaginal sex, oral sex, big ass, big tits, teasing, interracial, incest, voyeurism, creampie

This was my first game I had developed. Im proud to show it off, because of the impressive improvement I have made from then to now. This is proof that your first game, does not define you and that everyone's start can be ...rough...., but that you should never give up and use every game, to improve upon the last. I have learned so much and now I can give that forward, to others.

The Game is available for free on

5OIwQc.png B5O6G+.png ieEcP5.png oMaRzx.png LP2hyr.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.