What's new

Patreon SIM Active [Flurki Games] Nexus Travelers: Hero of Elocea

flurki

Reputation score
title_card.png

Nexus Travelers: Hero of Elocea

Short description: Travel to another world and save it! Will you be able to win the princess's favor and get some well-deserved 'rewards'?

Setting: The game takes place in a classic fantasy kingdom. You have your princess, your monsters, your villain, the usual things. Your objective is to save the kingdom (obviously), however the player character also has other goals (namely getting the princess into bed).

Gameplay consists of three parts:
1) Point & Click: Walk through town (change screens) by clicking on the designated spots on the screen. Talk to characters to get some background story, quests and items and training.
2) Turn-based combat: Kill all monsters on the screen in order to earn more gold as well as the princess's favor. Combat is simple but strategic, with weapons having different effects on specific monsters, a front and back row concept, and passive skills that'll help you out in different ways.
3) Erotic scenes: If you have defeated enough monsters, you may convince the princess to 'reward' you. The further you progress into the game, the more she will be willing to do. Scenes are mostly watching with dialog, though some have limited user dialog interaction choices.

Planned:
- More quests
- More items
- More different monster types
- More interactive sexual scenes (mostly with princess, but also other characters)

Language: English

Censored: No

Developer: Flurki Games

Version:

Engine:
Unity

Hey guys, this is just my first attempt at creating a game of my own. I've always wanted to do that even though it is a lot of work.
This first version took me a long time to complete, but from now on it should be easier to do continuous updates. More is definitely planned :).
Your feedback is very much appreciated!

Links:

Please note: The web version may still contain some bugs. The game is primarily developed as a stand-alone desktop application.

Screenshots:
3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 9.png 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

OP
F

flurki

Reputation score
Updated to version 0.2.6, which contains an interactive titjob scene with the princess (amongst other things).