What's new

Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ketzi'ah, Demon of Envy (Grave;Cross)

Club's eyes lowered, before her hand slowly reached over, and discreetly closed the sliding door, which made a light thunk once it was shut. Like that, Club left Grave alone.

Then there were suddenly sounds of fast footsteps coming forth, when the door slammed open again. This time, Envy and Club were looking into the room. With her hair, Envy shut the door, giving Cynder just a glimpse of her apparently wearing a new outfit.

A heated discussion seemed to follow.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Cynder's expression shifted from mortification to worry as she saw Club close the doors, looking away. Before she could get up and react, however, she heard footsteps rapidly closing in and the door opened again, showing that this time the goblin was joined by Envy. At this point, Grave managed to stand up, but once more the door was shut close, some kind of argument starting behind it. Sighing, the half-blood made her way to the doorway, a feeling of dread developing inside of her. She had no idea what kind of reaction the two of them would ultimately display, but she was absolutely certain it would lead to nothing but trouble. Still, it was probably better to go out there and confront them, try to run some damage control rather than let things run their course. She was slowly starting to realize that her problems would keep finding him even if he tried to run.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Coming out, Grave would just catch Envy's words while peeking her head around. "We'll have to kill her and put the soul back into his body." Envy stated, developing a blade from her hair. "It's the only way."

Then, Club looked and saw Grave coming out, and directed Envy's attention that way too. "Oh... Gwave..." Club said hesitantly, giving her a look that Cynder hadn't seen before. A murderous stare.

Silence followed. Time seemed to stand still. The moment Grave made a single movement, they'd charge.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Walking towards the door and opening it, Grave caught the tail end of the conversation. Envy's words were... Ominous, to say the least. Still, with how her sister tended to act, the half-blood was willing to assume it was merely an exaggeration. Something she could be talked out of. That hope died as soon as Cynder noticed the way Club was staring at her. They were not kidding - the two of them were really planning to take her out and "fix" the "issue" with her new body. This was not good. This was not good at all.

Grave willed herself to remain as still as possible. If she made a move, they'd attack. She really wasn't sure whether she'd be able to fight off the two of them on her own, nor did she really want to fight them. "Okay, before you do anything drastic, let me explain." Cynder spoke, very slowly raising both hands in a placating gesture. "This is just a temporary measure. There's been some damage and Atea couldn't simply put me back in my old body. I need to recover first, then we can talk about putting my soul back in. Please, just calm down. I just died less than a day ago, I really don't want to repeat the experience so soon." She wasn't sure whether she ought to mention that it was the two of them that were responsible for that, too.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Grave, it's fine." Envy said, sweating with anxiety. "We can fix you..." She said, before the two of them swarmed her, and Cynder found herself wrapped in Envy's hair. "Alright, back to the main body, and put the soul back in." she declared, Envy immediately weaving and out classing Grave's skills in order to ensure he cannot cast some spell and escape. Both girls ignored any protest, hurrying to the room Cynder's body was kept in. When they came in, they were a bit shocked to find Atea inside.

"Oh, how convenient. The body is ready." she declared, looking up to the feline trapped in Envy's hair. "What were you up to?" she inquired.

Unwilling to admit she was about to kill her neo-sister, Envy put Grave down sheepishly while casting a murderous glare at her. 'Say one word and I'll kill you.' her eyes said, obviously ashamed of her hasty actions. "We were just... Coming to see how the body is coming along. And about putting Cynder back in." she said.

"Oh, well, that's not entirely how this is going to work." Atea added. When Club and Envy raised a brow of inquiry, she put one hand on her hip. "Well, dying had a significant impact on her soul." she said flatly. "After the soul was exposed the succubus curse started to infect it, turning him into a her. The infection isn't complete, but I had to use a method to slow it's progress to make this next step easier. I'm guessing you saw what that method was." she chuckled, much to the dismay of the two other women. "It's fine now, but I cannot undo the damage that the infection has done. I need to take another measure." she declared, waiting for the question. When it came, Envy's inquiry made Atea's smile vanish.

"I must cut the infected portion of her soul, and split it into two." she declared. "Grave. This is a very final decision. There's no going back. Your choices are simple. You can either remain in that body and become a woman for the rest of your life, or you can allow me to perform my procedure. You will exist in two places at once, and your pure half will be placed back into your body. You will probably have issues, but it's an existence you must accept."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sis, wait! Club! Stop it!" Grave screamed, trying to struggle and get free. Unfortunately, even with the increased speed, she was far too weak to get away in time or escape being captured. "Come on! This isn't going to help! You've killed me once already damn it, I really don't want a repeat of that happening!" The catgirl shouted and kicked, trying and failing to call upon some magic to break free. Damn it, why did she have to be so goddamn weak? Why did she have to be inferior to everyone?

Thankfully, Atea turned out to be on the scene, preventing the worst from happening. Cynder was... Moderately relieved to hear that the body was in good condition. Being released from Envy's grip was even more reassuring. Though when she glared at her sibling, the blonde neo-girl found herself taking in a sharp breath... And rolling her eyes. Sure, she loved her, but perhaps Roy was right about indulging those two too much. Sadly, knocking sense into them was not an option.

Still, Grave kept silent, electing not to mention Envy and Club's bout of rash thinking and focused on listening to Atea, figuring it'd only end up delaying things or making them worse if she did. The news were... Not fun. The mention of being affected by the succubus curse, which she assumed to be what made monsters so sex-crazed, and the fact that it was turning her into a female completely chilled her, despite a small treacherous part that suggested it wasn't so bad... And hey, didn't Cynder subject Roy to that fate before?

Still, this was dire news. And the dilemma the neo-girl found herself facing was great. Remain a woman, most likely turning into a monster fully and possibly gaining great power over time, if the feeling she got during the act earlier was any indication. Or have her soul split in half, the part not yet tainted restored to the original body... But what would be the cost? Would she become even weaker? With that horrible disadvantage a human had versus monsters on top of this? Not to mention, what other issues could happen? Especially with mother still lacking her own body?

At the same time, however, it seemed that Club and Envy did not want to accept Cynder as a girl. They wanted the man they've met and got to know, if only because that way they were guaranteed to get their share of sex. Or did they love Grave more as a man, maybe? Either way, this thought irritated her. She wanted to be good for them. But damn it, she realized she wanted those two to be good for her too. And in the end, this was a choice about her body and soul. Maybe it was selfish, thinking about herself first and foremost in this situation, but to Hell with that - this kind of mess was reason enough for some selfishness.

First, however, Grave needed to know more. Much as she hated the possibility of becoming even weaker, she did not want to abandon her old body. But Atea didn't tell her any details about the full consequences of that decision. "Before I declare my choice, I'd like to ask a couple questions. First, how exactly will cutting out a part of my soul affect me? Specifically, what are those issues you've mentioned and will I become weaker than before? Second, what will happen to the part you're going to cut out?" The catgirl inquired.

"Also, out of curiosity..." She glanced at Club and Envy, giving them a bemused glare. "What would have happened if you put my soul inside the old body without this procedure? Would I turn into a monster? Everything would get fucked forever?" She turned her attention back to Atea, though she kept watching the duo out of the corner of her eye. "It's just an idle question, I know, but I'm really curious as to why you haven't offered that option. I am assuming there are some unpleasant consequences of doing something like that. In light of what you told us, it does sound rather haphazard after all." Sure, maybe this was a little bit on the nasty side. But dammit, the two of them deserved some kind of scolding for this, probably. At the very least, maybe they'd use their heads more next time.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Atea shrugged. "It'll be very weird to start. Being cut in half of your very existence won't be an easy experience to deal with. However, your halves will recover and regenerate to their full forms again, so it'd be like becoming two different people at once."

On the topic of the original soul being put in the original body, Atea shrugged again. "Yup, you'd turn into a monster. You'd become what is known as an alp, or a human male infested by the succubus virus. Essentially becoming a woman permanently." she stated.

"If you split your soul, your appearance as you are now would remain the same, as would be for your male half. However, I came up with an idea of what the succubus curse inside of you wished to make of your female form. Amusingly, it looks a lot like your sister, with select differences~" she cooed, before moving over to a desk of papers and art supplies, and pulling out before showing it to Grave.

Envy's jaw dropped at the sight of what would become of Cynder's breasts, easily outclassing her sisters and causing Envy to curl up with anger and... envy. "What a terrible drawing!" Envy criticized. When looked at for the reason, she stuttered a bit. ".... S-she's missing the slits in her eyes..."

Club simply looked amazed. "Woah! Gwave's titties would be big! Uh..." Club trailed off for a second. "Club... Not sure if she hates titty Gwave... Titty gwave might have a lotta milk..." she said while licking her lips. Indeed, the projected outcome of Cynder's alp transformation would make him, or her, look so mature that he could pose as Envy's mother if he wanted, and it'd make sense. He'd be taller and more well rounded than his slim sister.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well..." Cynder scratched her head as she took a good look at the drawing produced by Atea. "We are siblings, after all... And I guess I'd at least look like the older sister." She commented dryly, albeit with a bit of uncertainty in her voice. "Sure as Hell looks a lot better than that phantom, too." She added, grumbling as she remembered who to blame for this whole situation in the first place. Club's comment drew only a sigh, the girl not suprised by the goblin's perversion anymore. Envy, on the other hand? "Yeah, I guess the eyes aren't snake-like like they should be..." Pretending that her distraction worked would do, though the half-blood made a mental note to work on her sister's self-confidence in the future. Still, this was a fairly serious situation. She was about to make a decision that'd shape the rest of her life, however long that'd last.

The way she saw it, Grave had two real options. Allow her soul to be split into halves, causing god knows what kind of trouble in short term and giving her essentially two bodies in long term, however that would work. This'd probably be beneficial. Probably. Truth be told, she wasn't too keen on that idea. One body was enough and frankly, in case the two of them turned out to be completely separate people it'd just open up another can of worms. Plus, she was reasonably certain by now that deep down, she simply hated herself. 'And having a second you running around would probably not help you get over that. We'd just end up killing each other or worse.'

Which left her with the other option - becoming a woman. Cynder wasn't too keen on losing the male parts, having been a man for two decades by now. Plus, fucking Club and Envy was pretty awesome. That being said, those phantoms seemed capable of getting around that problem, so perhaps the right kind of magic would help. And there was also that part of her that kept pointing out just how awesome being a monster was, what with the incredible physical ability and that intense rush she got from a blowjob alone. It seemed far more appealing to her, the only thing she'd have to decide was which body to use. The spare from Atea, or her original one?

Transforming the original corpse would pretty much deny Grave any chance of returning to male form in the future. That being said, this'd involve cutting out part of his soul anyway, and she'd rather have her first body back, thank you very much. Envy would be jealous, sure, but she'd work on that. Club would be easier to convince. The others... Yeah, mom would prolly start demanding she get someone to knock her up. No idea how the other two would react, but that's a risk she was willing to take. Roy probably would have someone to identify with, at least. Valencia... No idea about that one. Oh well.

"I... I've made up my mind." Grave declared after thinking things through for the last time. "I want to return to my original body, but without splitting my soul. Something tells me I'm going to have enough headaches without adding the issue of dealing with another me running around, however that'd play out." She sighed. "I'd rather get turned into an alp, honestly. And by the way, do you have mom's soul around here? I was thinking that once you've put me back in my body, we could stick her in the one I'm currently using. She'll probably complain but honestly, she does that all the time anyway. And it might be a decent stopgap measure. At least there won't be any problems coming from us sharing the same corpse."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was not Atea who spoke following Grave's words, but another voice. "No." came an extremely familiar man's voice, before Cynder rose from the bed with glowing blue eyes, surprising even Atea. "Who the fuck do you think you are, wanting to stick me in that piece of shit of a body!?" Grave shouted to the feline across the room. "Not to mention, wanting to neuter yourself and become a woman!? I forbid it! Now that I have this body, it'll be enough to continue our lineage. My lineage. You're nothing but a worthless cat to me now, Grave. You disappointment." she announced, though before she could use magic to outright vanish, Atea halted his mother's escape with his body using magic that seemed to block the room.

"You make assumptions and insults where none are deserved, invader." Atea said with a hiss. "Your son, in that new body, I shall make fertile. The reformed spawn of yours can still breed a child from her own womb." she explained. The air hung for a few seconds, letting Grave do something.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave was definitely suprised when she heard her body speak in her mother's voice, moving on it's own. Damn it, she actually took it over despite the seal! Her words were shocking, the catgirl gaping at what was happening. It was enough of a shock to stop her from reacting immediately, though thankfully Atea intervened before the echidna matriarch managed to abscond with the body. And as their host made her explanation, Cynder's expression began to shift. She wasn't sure what exactly it was. But she had a feeling that hearing such words from her own damn body... That might have been too much.

For a second, she could feel her own self-loathing and hatred switch targets, focusing on the one in front of her. Combined with the sense of hurt from being discarded by a parent, long lost and now revealed to be so cruel and uncaring, it gave birth to a single emotion. Rage. Grave's face turned into an expression of utter fury, the neo-girl swearing later that for a moment, she could literally see red. With a primal snarl, she leapt into action. Pushing her body to it's absolute limits and taking advantage of her newfound speed, she rushed her old body and tackled it, intending to bring it to the ground. "BLOCK HER MAGIC!" She yelled even as he used her own spell. A steel dagger, sharp and deadly appeared in her hand and was promptly pressed against the neck of her old vessel.

"You do anything, ANYTHING but listen to me, I will slit your damn throat and END this bloodline of yours HERE AND NOW!" Cynder snarled, blade digging slightly into the skin. "The only disappointment here is YOU! I am sick and tired of your shit! You insult me! Berate me over everything I do! Keep pushing me around like I'm your goddamn slave! And worst of it all, you treat everybody around me like trash!" The neo-girl ranted, keeping a close eye on any movements her mother might make, magic sight wide open in case she tried to cast. Should she make any sort of wrong move... She'd make good on her promise. In the meantime, she kept talking, letting all her bottled up rage and grievances loose and taking them out on her parent.

"You discarded my sister as worthless, despite the fact she's your own flesh and blood! You treated Club as if she was unworthy of me - except the only thing you really cared about was how it might affect YOUR legacy, not me as a person! You demanded I force Valencia to bear my child! Every single one of us, we're nothing but TOOLS to you!" Grave's grip tightened, nails digging into the body under her. "You disgust me, you vermin. A maggot like you doesn't deserve to call herself a mother." She spoke in a calmer tone now, one that conveyed intense loathing and cold hatred rather than hot rage. "If this lineage of yours is meant to be like you... If it's meant to be made in your image... Then I ought to finish you off here and now, before you let the world be plagued by more worms like you." The catgirl spat.

"But... Whether I like it or not, you're my family. And more importantly, I rather liked my old body." Cynder continued in the same tone. "So here's the deal. You're going to sit tight and let the transfer happen. And you'll tell me WHY Cynthia left my sister behind. I know that you know that, I felt it from you so don't bother denying. You can take this feline body once I'm no longer using it. I don't care what you're going to do later with it. You can leave, stay here, kill yourself, even tag along with us, I really don't care. But no matter what... I want you to remember one thing." She leaned down, staring her mother in the eye. "You are no longer the queen. You will learn some fucking humility. And I don't care how powerful you might be, I will do EVERYTHING in my power to deny you EVERYTHING you want if you try hurting me or those close to me. You do anything but agree... And I guess I'll have to learn to live as a cat. And trust me, I can live with that." Rising back up again, blade still against her old body's neck, Grave finished her speech. "Your time on the throne is over, mommy dearest. One way or another."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a moment, Grave saw his own face grin wide with wicked intent. "You really think that destroying this body, threatening it, will really put an end to me?" she inquired. "You really are an idiot. I could kill everyone in this room with just my soul. It's the fact that you don't understand this that tells me you simply don't have what it takes to make your own decisions, to act on your own in this world, the real world. Not your little bottled up existence as some farm boy bitch." she snapped at him. "You want this body back? You can destroy it, make enemies with me, and enjoy the problems that come with that territory... Or if Atea holds up her side of the bargain, become a woman with this body and get pregnant. We still have my true form to reattain in the dragon village, remember? Of course, I know you oh-so-badly wish to prove your independence to me, but... Let's be honest."

"If it were not for me, you'd be dead ten times over. Or a sex slave. Despite how you may think I care so little about you, I think you'll find that the last thing I've ever done is hurt you. Are you mad because I've been calling you a complete and total IDIOT? Well, you ARE an idiot, Grave. You're actually a fucking MORON in every sense of the word. On a whim you want to become a woman and cast your identity away. You have no idea the implications that will have with the others in your company. Becoming a mamono means your supernatural nature will rule over, and suddenly everyone who's depended on you for sustenance will be without food, you included." she stated.

"Did you think about that, genius?" Grave's mother asked with a blank face. "Also, Cynthia herself didn't take Envy. Maybe it's because she was being her usual self and somehow predicted she'd become more powerful as a demon, meet back with you, and end up falling in incestual love with you. Another protector for the chosen of fate, right? See, she can be even more cruel than I, can't she?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave hated it. That face, twisted in such a horrible grin. That arrogant behaviour. Those words, and how much they hurt deep down, all the way to the soul. The way she lorded herself, acting high and mighty like some kind of superior being. The fact that even if some of the things she said were bullshit, the echidna was not entirely wrong. That she was, to some extent, right. But the thing that Cynder hated most was how it made her realize flaws in what she attempted to do, flaws in what she was doing now... Flaws in her. Flaws that this bitch knew about and poked at in the most painful, public, sadistic way possible. And there was very little she could do about it. The half-blood remained the way she was for a short while, shaking in fury, her expression hateful.

"Last thing you did was hurt me?" Grave finally ground out. Dispelling the dagger, she raised her fist before slamming it into her old face with a roar. "DON'T FUCK WITH ME!" She screamed, grabbing onto the clothes and bringing her old body up closer. She looked even more pissed off than before, but there were also tears forming in her eyes. "You've shared my head! Saw my thoughts and memories! YOU KNOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING AND THAT I'M AWARE OF IT! THAT I REALIZE I'M NOT READY FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED HERE!" Cynder shouted. "Not the demons, not the monsters, not the magic... Nothing. Not even friends, lovers or family. And you know how it terrifies me."

"You know how damn scared of doing anything here because I don't know what to do, even though I know I have to do something. I don't know how to use magic, how to fight mamono... How not to hurt people around me." Grave admitted, her anger slowly cooling... For a second. "You also know damn well how much that hurts, and how much I want EVERYTHING to burn to end that pain. How much I just want to hurt someone, ANYONE to pay them back for the shit I went through, and how it horrifies me to go down that way." Cynder glared at her mother again. "And yet you keep treating me like crap, just like those fucks back in that thrice-damned misbegotten village. Were you trying to make me snap? Because it FUCKING WORKED!" She slammed her old body down, standing up.

"Just... Why. Why the Hell did you do that?" Grave sighed, suddenly looking very tired. As if all the energy drained out of her, along with rage. "What the Hell do you want from me? To do anything you say? To admit how fucked up I am?" She began to pace around, some of the anger still smoldering. "If I'm really so useless, why bother with me at all? You keep saying I'm useless, a disappointment. But if you could see through me from the very beginning, then you knew everything already. Why bother sticking around? Why bother helping me at all? Is that just to get a new body?" Cynder sat down on the floor, staring her mother in the eyes. "I wish you'd be REALLY honest with me here."

"Still... Much as I hate to admit this. You were right about one thing." Grave sighed. "I got a bit too selfish making the decision here." Turning to Atea, the neo-girl sighed. "I forgot how much the others were depending on me... So I guess splitting the soul it is. Altough can you do something about this body?" Cynder asked, pointing at the cat-like form she inhabited now. "The difference between that and the original is a little jarring, and I don't think that's going to help. Maybe you could turn it into something approaching that drawing of yours?"

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For once, her grin faded. His mother, in his body, seemed to lose her mirth and confidence. "You want me to be completely honest? I was never sure whether that feeling of inadequacy was your feelings or mine. I scold you and call you out on your mistakes because I don't want you to make them. It angers me that you force me to worry about you. That you constantly think about Envy and filling me with guilt. She was a tragedy from the moment she was born. There was nothing I could do about her. My associates would have had me snap her neck since she was clearly a mistake in genetics. Despite doing everything I could have that was in the best interests of both of you, it clearly wasn't enough, was it?"

"You're so frustrated right now, and I call you an idiot because not once do you sit back and wonder that you might not fully understand the situation. My situation, or yours, or hers." The glowing blue eyes looked at Envy. "Ketzi'ah... Is a name that exists no more. She doesn't even want to be reminded of that name. My name to her, the only thing I could ever give her. You are the last remaining tie I have to this world, did you ever stop to think about that? When my only son, after a broken kingdom and mass genocide of everyone I ever knew, suddenly wants to have a sex change, it's going to fuck with me a little bit. It's going to make me angry."

"I'd love to say the words a mother should say to their child, but how can I under these circumstances? How can I be your mother when you don't even remember me? I might as well be a stranger." she said, going silent a bit as she seemed to deliver an emotional blow to herself, but her stern face hid most of it.

"You fucking moron. You have no idea what it feels like to be unable to tell your son you love them, knowing they won't be able to say it back with the same feeling."

"Do whatever you want. I'm done." She let out a sigh, before a blue light lifted up and away from Grave's body, returning to what seemed to be an orb Atea had prepared to extract his mother into it and use as a prison. His mother seemed keen on imprisoning herself after the outburst her son gave her, not wanting to speak to him further.

Then, the air hung silent.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

For a long time, Grave just sat in silence, staring at the floor with a face that showed no emotion. In retrospect, she should have known all that. She should have been able to see, to figure out some of it at least. Mother was right, she made no effort to understand anything. Otherwise, there'd be no need to have everything spelled out for her like this. Blinded by her own pain and worries, she failed to notice the truth about others until it was before her eyes, in plain sight. With her mother showing no signs of affection, she simply assumed there were no feelings present and moved on. In retrospect... It was a horribly cruel thing to do. And now Cynder could feel guilt eating away at her too.

Feeling no desire to do anything, Grave mulled over the mutual outburst and it's fallout. The picture being painted was not pretty. Envy, left behind to be twisted and become what she was now, probably to create a protector as his mother pointed out. The echidna herself, plagued by twenty years of loneliness following the destruction of everything she once had. And Cynder herself, wishing only to get away from her suffering. All three of them were broken, each in her own way, desperately looking for a way to deal with this in any way they could. The half-blood felt her earlier anger slip away. She couldn't bring herself to stay mad anymore.

Looking up at the orb in Atea's hand, Grave realized the irony of this situation. Deep down, she wanted mother to love her. As scared as she was of being with other people, the alternative - being all alone again - was no longer bearable. And now, after blowing up like that, after making her talk, she realized that wish was so easily fulfilled. And in learning this, she drove her away. To Cynder, it was an incredibly bitter, empty feeling. She wanted a family. But in the end, she was the one driving a wedge into it. How pathetic.

'Like fucking Hell.' Grave closed her fists, fingers cracking softly from the force. She fucked up again, yes. She hurt some she didn't want to hurt in the end. But this was not over. She would not let this be over. This was her one chance to start everything anew. She wanted a family and she was going to have it, dammit! Standing up, face set in an expression of grim determination, Cynder swore to herself she'd see the three of them brought back together. She owed both her mother and Envy this much. She'd rebuild her family, even if it killed her. Anything Cynthia might want would wait for later. First, she'd have to go and obtain a new body for her mother, and hope she'd be willing to talk again.

It'd be impossible to go build a relationship as mother and child, Grave knew that. But the relationship with Envy was hardly typical sibling love, and there were other possibilities. She wasn't sure what they were, but she wanted to believe that they were there. It'd be difficult to achieve - she'd have to clear the air and try to establish a bond with her mother, then somehow connect her and Envy. That'd be a pain in the friggin ass to pull off. To that end, she'd need a close relationship with both. Envy fell in love with the male Cynder, and the echidna wanted her son. Much as she didn't like the idea of splitting the soul, it'd likely make the goal easier to achieve.

"Atea?" Grave spoke up. "I've changed my mind. I want you to split my soul like you've planned to. I'm going to need my body unchanged after all. Can we get this done now?" Cynder asked firmly. "I've got a lot to do." The half-blood muttered under her breath. "Altough if you could change this one to match the original, I'd appreciate that... Having a feline other half is going to be a little jarring, I think."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Atea sighed. "The favor your comrades did for me was not enough to deal with this kind of shit, but alright." she said, before her eyes began to glow. "I want you to be aware though. This is going to be an extremely unpleasant experience." She announced. And not a moment after did Grave's senses get cut off by a feeling of extreme, earth shattering pain. Senses went dark, and she didn't even know whether she hit the floor or if someone caught her. It felt like her head was being split in two, along with her stomach. The urge to vomit arose rather quickly, but no method of purging the contents came. It was pure agony and suffering for a time she didn't have the luxury of measuring. It felt like an everlasting hell however, all complete without the ability to just curl up and cry ones heart out.

When it ended, Cynder would still feel sick. As if they were in two places at once. His head was pounding ferociously, pain throbbing through his skull. Just opening his eyes to see the faint candle light was agonizing. Should he slowly work through it though, he'd notice that he was a man again, laying on top of the sheets of a bed with a partner at his side. The esteemed partner was none other than his female self, unconscious from the looks of it. And rightfully so, he wasn't moving her. Her large breasts slowly moved up and down, breathing in motions that mimicked his own. He could feel a link connecting himself to this other body, which was still dressed in little more in underwear.

He wasn't alone with his other self in the room either. He felt a pressure on his crotch, which turned out to be a warped goblin named Club resting between his legs, using his crotch as a pillow as she slept. Moving a bit, he'd feel that his pants were a little wet. She was drooling on him.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sorry abou-" Grave began with a sigh, feeling rather sheepish about getting Atea involved in this mess, but she didn't get the chance to finish the sentence before the procedure began. And it was excruciating. No, excruciating was an understatement. This was pure, unlimited agony with no end in sight. She could feel herself going completely insensate from the pain. She wanted to scream, maybe she even was screaming, but she couldn't tell whether it was even possible for her to do so. She wanted to puke, to cry, to curl up and beg for this to end already. Cynder couldn't even tell how long this took, she wasn't able to think of anything but the intense pain crippling her. And she realized that this was, without a doubt, the worst experience she ever felt.

Thankfully, it didn't last forever. Even as he slowly drifted back to consciousness, Grave almost welcomed the massive headache he felt. Compared to the agony from before, it was nothing. He did nothing for a good while, simply resting until the relief from not having his soul torn apart anymore passed and the migraine turned less pleasant as a result. It was then that Cynder noticed the odd feeling of displacement and made the decision to try and look around. Even opening his eyes proved very painful, but it was nothing compared to the earlier torture, so he managed. Taking in his other, female body placed next to him, then the goblin sleeping on top of him, he realized he must have been out cold for a while.

Groaning quietly, the half-blood closed his eyes and continued to rest. Yeah, after something like that, he was not going to even try getting up until he was no longer in pain. Unless it was absolutely necessary, but there was hardly any need for doing anything now as far as he could tell.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His head swirled, and unconsciousness easily took him again. His perceptions swirled, until she felt herself coming back again. It still felt like there was slobber all over her crotch, but upon inspection, there was no goblin there. Or a penis. In fact, there was a heavy presence on her chest that was without a doubt her own large double D's. Finding herself in a different part of the bed, she'd notice her male half across from her, resting soundly with Club's face buried in his crotch and drooling all over it, a sensation that she still somehow felt. Then, again, her head swirled, and it was impossible to stay conscious or even speak.

He faded in and out, torn between perceptions of both male and female half. It was hard to tell whose mind he was in. Sometimes he was even in both. But eventually, his sense of control found it's center in his old vessel. He'd awake to a far less severe headache than before, and find Ketzi coming into the room, holding what seemed to be a breakfast of eggs and bacon in her hands. Her hair moved, removing the drooling goblin from his crotch and letting her flop at the bottom of the bed, before she delivered the food to the night stand next to him. "I felt a little betrayed when you said you wanted to become a woman." she immediately began with the most sensitive topic. "I don't understand, Grave. Why would you seduce me, embrace me, and make me feel this way, only to want to go to a place I can't follow? Did you think I'd actually prefer you as a woman?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Fading to black once more, Grave felt herself return to the land of the awake in a different body this time. Specifically, her female body. It was quite voluptuous, she had to admit, with full hips and large breasts that fit her figure. Curiously, she was still able to somehow feel the sensations from her male half, despite being in a different body. So the sensations were shared between the two? Could be both useful and detrimental later on. Before she could do or say anything, though, or even examine the phenomenon in any detail, she found herself fading out again, unconsciousness taking her once more.

Cynder had no idea how much time he spent there, his mind drifting between his original and second body, as if unable to even stay in one for long. At times he felt like he was somehow split between the two, making him wonder if that was what he'd eventually end up settling on. That state didn't last, but fortunately he was able to settle down after a while, his consciousness returning to his male half as if drawn in by some sort of invisible anchor. When his sister came into the room, removing Club off of him and bringing him food, he smiled weakly at her in greeting. Only to frown at her question.

Taking a moment to slowly, carefully sit up on the bed, Grave sighed as he mulled over his answer. "That's the problem. I didn't think." He shook his head. "Mother was right when she said I didn't properly think the situation over at all. That I did not consider what it meant for those around me. When I've heard my choices were limited to being either split in two, which was going to cause problems - and, well, is causing problems already, to be honest - or becoming a woman, I figured it'd be much less troublesome, for me at least, to become a woman. Or rather, it'd be much less troublesome to become a monster."

Looking at Envy, Cynder continued. "To be honest, I was thinking less about my gender there and more about my abilities. I'm not sure if you've ever had a chance to experience the difference between a man and a mamono, but it's staggering. That man you've found me with?" He recalled the scout from before. "By human standards, he was fairly well-trained, moving efficiently and quickly. If I faced him as a man, I'd have to fight seriously to win, even without that crossbow of his. As a cat? It was so one-sided it's not even funny. You ever dodged crossbow shots with minimal effort? I have."

Grave's expression turned bitter. "I hate feeling powerless. But in that fight, which I've won without even trying too hard and where he got only one blow in because I was reluctant to use magic and didn't know what the limits of my physical abilities are, I've learned just how far behind I am when facing any sort of monster. And the troubles we keep getting into don't involve some random beasts, no. They involve demons, monsters with strong magical powers, and gods only know what else will be thrown at us in the future. And now I am all too aware that against such threats, my best efforts will, at most, be as good as pathetic flailing. Hell, the only reason I was of any use against Luna, for example, was because she was a vampire and it was daytime."

"And now it's not just my life and safety that might depend on how well I do. What if I end up in a situation where I have to protect you? Or Club? Or Roy and Valencia?" Cynder looked his sister in the eyes. "Sure, clever thinking might do it, but I'm hardly clever. Usually I either overthink things and react poorly, or act rashly and cause trouble. And even then, there's a certain level of power I simply can't do anything against. The way I saw it, I had a choice between an option that was going to add another issue to an already long list of problems we have and an option that might let me become powerful. Other concerns got pushed to the back of my mind. Which, now that I think about it, was a really shitty thing for me to do."

"Maybe the succubus curse affected my decision a little, lowering my inhibitions against the idea of becoming a woman, but in the end I did not consider what your feelings might be at all." Grave looked uncomfortable at that admission, ashamed even. "I guess I have been alone for so long I forgot to think of other people around me, but that's no excuse. I should be working on fixing that flaw. I intend to do so from now on, but still I want to apologize for my selfishness." He took a deep breath. "Sis, I'm sorry. I'll make sure something like this never happens again to the best of my ability. If I ever fuck up again... Feel free to slap me around as much as you wish, I've earned it."

"So... I guess that's why I've made that choice at first. Fear, selfishness, lack of forethought." He summarized his speech briefly. "Between all the shit that keeps happening, I just didn't want to waste time on learning how to control another body. Hell, right before you came in, I had a hard time keeping conscious control of just one. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to prevent random switches in the future, or when... If I'll be ever able to move two at once." Cynder sighed. "Also, having your soul cut in half? You have NO idea how much that hurts. It's like your spine is trying to rip it's way out through your body, going through every major organ in the process, except many times worse than that."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy scratched her nose with thought. "Well... It's true that something like a crossbow... Wouldn't really hurt me even if it did hit me." she said with a bit of realization as to perhaps finding out how strong she was compared to a normal human. Though, she sat there and listened to his speech with a neutral expression. Hearing him speak of what it was like to face mamono as a human man, and how difficult it was to even match against him. He spoke of his mistakes, and his desired punishment. To that, Envy promptly slapped him across the face before he'd find himself glomped by his sister as he reeled from the pain. "I don't care what happens, or how hard it is. I want you to keep your promise that you won't abandon me." she stated, rather selfishly as well.

With that, as well, Envy seemed to focus, before it seemed that her black clothing was just melting away, until she was naked on the upper half, and wearing naught but panties beneath while situating herself on Grave's lap. "Feed me." she said simply, though trying still to tempt him into getting into the mood.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave winced as his cheek stung. He figured Envy was probably a fair bit unhappy with him, but he didn't quite expect her to slap him immediately. Still, the hug that followed and the thoughtful expression she had as she listened to him helped reassure him that she was probably willing to forgive him and maybe even understood his point, if only a bit. For all his faults, it seemed that this was not enough to push her away from him. Club probably felt similiarly, considering she apparently decided to sleep with him while he was out cold after the ritual, though he'd probably have to ask later.

As he listened to his sister make her selfish demand, Cynder couldn't help but reflect that maybe his whole family was just selfish. So was Club. Roy and Valencia probably less so, but they'd likely fit with something. Still, his sister's words resonated with him. He wanted her to remain with him, no matter what. It'd be difficult as Hell, he realized. His life would get only more and more complicated and he'd have to face challenges he wasn't ready for. But if there was one goal he had right now, it'd be to keep his family and lovers with him. "I won't." He replied, wrapping his arms around her.

As Envy dispelled her clothes, sitting in his lap and demanding sex, Grave sighed. His headache was still there, if significantly weaker now. He was hungry, too, and eggs with bacon didn't taste quite as good when cold. His latest ordeal was tiring, even with a rest period. At the same time, however, the half-blood was weak at denying her, just as Roy told him once. Besides, for all the headaches his lovers gave him sex with them was awesome. Also, he was reasonably certain that if a girl you were in a relationship with sat half naked in your lap and asked you to do her, it'd be criminal to refuse. And it'd probably help if he put his worries aside for a moment.

Pulling her close to him and holding her tight, Grave allowed himself to fall back onto the bed, dragging his sister down with him. One of his arms rose to gently settle against the back of her head as he captured her lips in a deep kiss, the other trailing along her body, feeling it's gentle curves and seeking out sensitive spots to tease and caress. As he became sure that he managed to spark a little bit of fire in Envy, Cynder slowly broke the kiss before trailing his lips down to her neck, nibbling, kissing and gently sucking as he savored her body while moving his hand from the back of her head to her small breasts to play with them. Making her feel good was something he grew to enjoy a lot and he was sure he wouldn't get tired of her taste anytime soon.