What's new

Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ketzi'ah, Demon of Envy (Grave;Cross)

Searching for a fire, Grave found an inferno. It seemed Envy had an intention the moment she came in that door, and this was it. She was already hot and ready. As he kissed her, fondled her, and proceeded to suck on her chest, Envy moaned in a bit of frustration. "Even if you do that, I won't get any energy from you..." she whined, before her hair moved on it's own. Cynder could feel the strands of her hair wrap around his length, tightening around it until it felt like an odd hand was gripping his penis. Indeed there was, as Envy formed a hand and was jacking him off slowly with it while he played with her flesh. Though, as he sucked on her breast, she blushed a bit and looked embarrassed. "No milk is going to come out. First of all, my breasts are too small..." she declared as he sampled her nipples. It did seem to have an affect on her, though she seemed perplexed as to why he'd want her breasts.

Then, she let out a frustrated sigh, "Ugh, just get hard!" she said, her arms wrapping around his head and holding him to her chest while her possessed hair worked up and down his length, trying to stroke him until he was hard.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave groaned slightly as he felt Envy's hair work on getting him up. She didn't need to wait long for that, the stimulation soon doing it's job. She seemed more than ready for him, too. Once more he underestimated just how much desire she had. "There might be no milk... But I'd say you taste better than milk." He responded to her question, flipping the two of them over so that now she was lying down on her back, with him on top. He went back to kissing her to stop any more grumbling from her, one hand slipping down into her panties to play with her pussy a bit, see if she was ready. She probably was.

Slipping the panties off of his sister, Grave began to line himself up with her as soon as she let his dick go. Still playing with her a bit, he aimed it at her folds and began to slowly push in, easing the tip in. Mostly to ensure his aim was good, because once he was certain he would not miss the half-blood pushed in fast, ramming himself inside of Envy to the hilt. He'd give her a moment to get used to him, then start pumping in and out, continuing to tease her with his hands and mouth while he did so. Now that his energy would start flowing, she'd likely become much more receptive to what he was doing, if he remembered how it usually went right.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Going slowly, easing the tip in, taking steps to ensure the gentle nature of the act. He was met with only impatience. Envy's hair unleashed itself, wrapping around his body once her panties were off, and she straddled him herself, and took his length inside forcefully. She let out a satisfied moan as Grave felt her tight folds engulf him and squeeze his length harshly. Almost to the point of pain. Relentless, she began to buck her hips up and down, bouncing herself on his crotch while holding him in a prison of her hair so he couldn't move or try to hinder what she was doing. "I'm sorry if it hurts," she declared, as her inner walls were holding his cock in a deathgrip while he could feel a tingle across his entire body as she absorbed his energy through their intimate contact. "But... I've been waiting for so long. I'll take enough so you'll survive..." she said, grinding her hips on his own a couple times before raising her hips and slamming them back down quickly.

Under the intense pressure and motions of Envy on top of him, Cynder was reaching climax in under a minute. When he reached his peak, Envy let out a moan as he could feel her emptying his soul, devouring him to fuel her own existence. Amidst all her hair, he could see her face, and her glowing red eyes. Her appearance was far from human, and with her mouth agape, he could see her razor sharp teeth. The headache began to strike Grave more seriously as he was drained. His vision blurred, and he could feel a familiar sensation take over. While still feeling the tight folds of his demonized sibling wrap around him and squeeze the lifeforce from him, he felt his perception shift.

His eyes opened yet again, once again in the perspective of his female half. Looking to the right, she'd see his male form, upper body wrapped in a cocoon of blonde hair and lower half besieged by the round, tiny ass of Envy, which was bouncing up and down wildly. The tightness of her folds bringing about the very loud sounds of sex that filled the room. From this new perspective, Cynder could watch himself being fucked by his sibling, his cock vanishing in and out of her folds.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave yelped as Envy's hair wrapped around him, bringing him down again. Seriously, was it so bad he wanted to take his time a little? Sure, he kinda realized now his sister was impatient and likely needed this, but still. And while pushing her down and plowing her would be nice, he still had a goddamn headache. Not that he could do anything now, as he was completely restrained and in no condition to fight back. He could only gasp at how tight his sister was around his dick and groan at her relentless assault. Feeling her bounce up and down his cock, using her hips to maximum effect, he had no hope of holding out for long.

Grave winced as he came, feeling his headache deepen as his strenght waned. Envy's words weren't exactly reassuring to him, especially considering his recent ordeal. But he was too weak to do anything and in the end, his sister wasn't human. There was little he could do to stop her. In a way, this was another reminder that he needed training. Physical conditioning, relearning swordsmanship, and most importantly mastering his magic. That was a matter for later, after surviving the harsh fucking his sister was giving him. Though between the pleasure and strain, Cynder could feel the now familiar sensation of switching bodies.

Opening her eyes, Grave let out a tired sigh. This was going to get old really soon, assuming it hasn't already. Glancing around, she saw her sister still riding her male half, not noticing the shift. She watched the spectacle for a moment, observing the girl and wondering whether trying to return to the male body was a good idea right now or no. On one hand, missing out on the sensations of sex. On the other, she was a bit too exhausted to enjoy it, not to mention still in pain. Deciding she likely had a while for herself, Cynder opted to try and move her female body, see how it handled while Envy still ravaged the other one.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grave could find herself able to move. Envy seemed oblivious to the world as she moved around. All the while, she could feel everything that was going on in that blond cocoon. From the kissing of his unconscious lips, to the wet, sloppy impacts of sex on his groin. Despite not having a dick in that form, she could vividly 'feel' the tight gripping folds of envy crushing his cock. The result left her crotch soaking wet with arousal as the scene went on, all the while she could feel his cum leaking out from around Envy's folds, oozing onto his crotch and ballsack.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave stared at what was going on, quickly realizing that yes, those feelings she sensed earlier during the random body switches weren't accidents or anything. She could somehow share the sensations between the two bodies, Hell it seemed to be happening regardless of her wishes. It'd probably be more detrimental than useful to her, or at least she couldn't think of a way to capitalize on that. It also made it quite sure she could feel Envy fucking him fast and hard, making her soak her panties due to building pleasure and arousal. Wistfully, she almost wished for something she could use to help herself, which only made her recall how she lost control last time she was presented with a male. Shaking her head, Cynder let out a groan as she raised her hand to pinch the bridge of her nose as she waited for Envy to finish. "Gods fucking damn it all." She muttered, eventually decided to just screw it and use her hand to explore what her new body had to offer "down there".

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eventually, it became a concern that Grave wasn't doing anything. While fem-Grave was masturbating to the sight of her male self getting fucked, Envy stopped. "Grave?" she called out. "Grave, open your eyes... Grave!" Envy's hair retreated, and she began shaking him, withdrawing her pussy from his length to desperately undo the damage she seemed to thinks she did, before noticing the other person in the bed, touching themselves. Envy's eyes went wide. "Were you... You... Masturbating with your female self to... Me... And your male self!?" she exclaimed. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Envy inquired in utter shock.

"Club was masturbating her female self too!" said a goblin who was peeking her head over the bed.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave actually groaned as she stopped. She kinda hoped Envy wouldn't notice this at all, but apparently her sister wasn't as far gone as she assumed. Probably a good thing, actually. A little inconvenient, though. "Yes, thank you for that information, Club." Cynder replied dryly, sighing. She still felt a bit horny from not finishing. "And to answer your question, I couldn't keep my consciousness in the male half because I'm still pretty weak and got shit control, so I was pushed into this one when you got rough. The problem is, I can still feel everything you do to the other body. So I was really wet and needed to do something." She shrugged.

"It probably works both ways, too. But anyway, the thing is that if you're going to fuck male me, the female feels it as well." Grave summed it up. "And between the monster of a headache I've got right now, the fact that I've got barely any strenght left and can't maintain stable control of a single body under strain, I decided to avoid trying to force my way back into the male one while you were still going so hard since I'd probably fail or just bounce back again. And it was getting really hard to not do anything because you felt really damn good. And watching you didn't help my self-control either, I'll admit. Even though right now I'm lacking the parts I'd normally need to feel it, which is probably the most bizzare thing I've experienced so far."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy held up her hands as if to block the female Grave. Her hair formed hands too, forming a blockade of hands. "Stop, stop, stop! This is seriously freaking me out to hear this from you when you... Her!" she stated, seemingly having a dislike for the female form.

Club grinned. "So Gwave still wants to have sex with us, even as a girl! Yaaaay!" she cheered. Goblins were never actually picky about who they rape or fuck.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Fine, fine." Grave groaned, stopping what she was doing. Damn, she barely woke up and she still felt exhausted as Hell. Between the draining and the headache, her condition really wasn't too good. And the other body certainly wasn't any better. Still, she took note of the reactions Club and Envy had. The goblin wasn't picky, apparently, but Ketzi'ah wasn't too interested in Cynder's female side. She'd probably have to do any feeding someplace her sister wouldn't stumble into and where the Hell did that thought come from?

Sighing, Grave decided that something had to be done to fix this mess. As much as it was a pain in the ass to shift bodies now, it was probably time to return to the male one. And maybe distract his sister from those thoughts. Focusing on transferring consciousness from monster to human body, the half-blood voiced an odd thought that occured to him. "You know... I've been thinking a little. About your name." He changed the topic. "It's kind of a mouthful, but I think there's a way to shorten it. What do you think about Ziah?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once back in his male body, Envy looked incredibly more agreeable. "Ziah...?" she questioned, before twisting her lips a bit and looking away from him. "You can call me whatever... I don't care." she said.

"Club call you cock stealer." Club said. "Cuz you took Gwave's cock when Club was using it to sweep." she said. Envy's eyes glowed red with murder, the two women once again not liking the idea of sharing in the least. However, it seemed all they'd do is stare at each other, their promise to Cynder's previous outburst still a factor. However, Envy most of all looked like she was having hallucinations of ripping Club's head off.

Her eyes literally caught fire when Club got into the bed and hugged Grave right there, kissing him. "Mmm~ Gwave, your lips taste like her. Should taste like Club~" she suggested.

"You're disgusting..." Envy growled.

Club merely looked back and grinned. "But blondie took Gwave's spoon from our last meal and-"

Club was quickly cut off as Envy's eyes went so bright red that anyone looking would have to wince their eyes just to see, and her hair turned into a dozen blades pointed threateningly at Club, daring her to speak further at the risk of her own life. Club merely started giggling at the info only she and Envy seemed to know. "Gwave, if you want to give Ziah a gift, you should give her your used underwear too!" Club declared, Envy looked to be reaching her limit of willpower to hold back her murderous rage as she began to actively tremble like a bomb about to go off.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave stared at the two girls with a kind of mounting horror and fascination that he was slowly beginning to get used to. Just when he thought they couldn't suprise him anymore, he ended up learning even more crazy and uncomfortable truths. He wasn't entirely sure what Ziah had been doing with his used items that Club apparently witnessed and he wasn't sure if he even wanted to know. More importantly, however, it was time to run damage control. Because what she was pulling was dangerously close to ending in a massive, painful fight he did not want to happen.

"Okay, I think that's quite enough of that." Cynder declared, mustering his remaining strenght to make it sound that he was cutting this short. "Club, stop riling Ziah up. Sis, remember: you promised not to break anything. And I've said I would not let you fight, and being a mess is not going to stop me from keeping my word. Even if I have to crawl between the two of you." He gave the two a deadpan glare. "Besides, need I remind you two what was the result of your last fight?" He nodded in the direction of his now unconscious female half. This mess was partially their fault. "Dying once was enough, thank you very much. Not in a hurry to do it again."

"Anyway... I'm really tired now, got a monster headache and I'm hungry." Grave sighed, head falling back as he groaned. "Do you mind letting me eat that breakfast now? It's getting cold, I think, and I could use a pick-me-up after that last experience... Seriously, wouldn't wish that even on my worst enemy." He grumbled, shuddering as he recalled the pain. It was through a haze at most, thankfully, but this early after actually going through it he still felt traumatized.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two seemed well aware of their promise to Grave, and were apparently barely keeping it up while also trying to poke the other into breaking their word first. Namely Club, and her impish and antagonistic nature. Seeing him eager to eat though, Ziah quickly came forth. "If you're that weak, then you'll need help eating." she said, simply, but also a bit eagerly. She got a spoonful and held it to his lips. The spoon seemed to go red hot for a moment, the food suddenly looking hot again as she wove heat into the portion.

Club, not wanting to be left out, used her hand (that she just masturbated with) and got one strip of bacon in her fingers. "Here, Gwave! Aaah!" she offered. Envy seemed ultimately peeved, wanting to outright shove Club away, but instead looked to him, the self-appointed mediator. Her eyes were filled with murder and almost quite literally could be read as: "Eat mine, not hers, or die."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave watched the two girls with some bemusement. He'd have to have words with Club later. Or maybe, find a way to curb her tendency to keep pushing Ziah's buttons. Talking likely wouldn't be enough on it's own, he needed a way to get it across that he didn't like the way she kept provoking his sister. For now, however, he had breakfast to eat and a whole new mess to sort out. He idly wondered where Roy and Valencia were. Probably doing something to pass the time while he's still in bed. And staying out of the crossfire.

Now that the topic of food had been raised, both Envy and Club were pushing to feed him. Cynder had two choices, one dirty and one less so... Altough some implications of what had been said made him wonder. Still, he made his choice quickly. Leaning forward, taking the bite Ziah offered him. "Thanks. That trick of yours looks really useful. Think you can teach it to me later?" He asked. For now, keeping her temper in check was his best bet for avoiding a fight. And maybe it'd be a signal to Club that prodding her was not approved, if he later had a chance to talk with her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Being the one who was refused, Club adopted a broken hearted expression, before sulking away from the bed and then running out of the room. Envy, after feeding him, nodded, ignoring the foolish goblin. "I don't mind. After all, I am more skilled than you. You need a guide. Then maybe you can break the chain to that other female half and then be done with it." she said hopefully, having a goal to reach with her lessons. Envy would help him finish his breakfast, while he hardly felt full at all. He could feel his energy being delivered into his female half to sustain her. It was like he had a small hole in his stomach and whatever he ate was slowly leaking out. "Are you going to be alright? Taking care of me and... Your... Female you... Isn't going to be easy..." Envy stated with concern.

At some point or another though, Grave was free to try and call out or give chase to the dejected Club.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'm not sure if breaking that bond is going to be so easy." Grave replied, glanced at the female form next to him. "But you're right, I need someone to teach me. So far I've been flailing around blindly like an idiot." Well, it was good she was motivated, at least. Ziah could use having something to do. Perhaps it'd help her change her personality a little. The way she was right now, it'd be difficult for her to live alongside others.

Still, perhaps her goal really wasn't a bad one. Cynder could already begin to feel the burden of having to support two bodies at once. "I'm fine, for now. Might need to start eating for two, though." He noted, bemused by the feeling of hunger right after eating. "Or... Well." He hesitated before finishing. "Or find an additional... Power source to lessen the strain." The half-blood finished, muttering. Sucking someone off when the instincts were taking over was one thing. Thinking about it later? It was not a topic he liked to contemplate, he found. Still, it could work. Maybe.

Still, feeling a little better after eating something, Grave decided to get up. He could use some movement after spending so much time in bed. His body felt a little sore from all of that enforced rest. "Anyway, what did I miss when I was out?" He asked Ziah, looking at her. "How are the others doing?" It'd be good to know those things. Once he got his answers, he could go find Club and speak with her. Gods, having so many girls around him was suprisingly stressful. Whoever created those idealistic depictions of harems was an idiot.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy looked disgusted when he mentioned another power source. Envy took one look at the female Grave, a female take on the brother she had. If she were Envy's sister, it seemed that Envy would have quite a few more reasons on her list as to why she'd be murderously jealous of her. Mostly in the areas of the female Cynder's vastly more busty and curvy body. "You didn't miss much. Valencia and Roy aren't talking much. Guess you already knew they were in a relationship, before Roy turned into a woman and... Had sex with you." Ziah said a bit bitterly. "But, do you have to worry about that stupid goblin? You don't even need someone so simple. She's just a hanger-on and she knows it." Ziah said, before she'd just scoff dismissively if Grave pursued the issue of finding out where Club had gone off.

If Grave did go looking, he'd find her outside. The sky was gray, and a light rain was going on. She was sitting on the porch outside the open sliding door, watching the rain while sitting down and curling her legs up into herself. Apparently she was feeling sorry for herself.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave caught the disgust on Ziah's face and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, not thrilled about it either. I think we both know now how strong that instinct can be, though." He muttered. "And Roy... Yeah, she told me. That's another fine mess to deal with." The half-blood sighed, shaking his head. Gods, everybody around him had issues with people as bad as his, if not worse. They all really fit together, like war and a plague.

Sighing, Cynder got up and moved on to find Club. It didn't take him much - being an expert on the art of brooding miserably, he was quick to locate the best spot to wallow in pity. Shaking his head, he approached the girl, sitting down next to her. While he did have a hard time accepting some of her antics, in the end he was loath to let anyone close to him go. Once attachment developed, he clung to it. And besides, watching her like this tugged on heartstrings.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When he sat down next to her. She turned her head at him, and it was the most bitter expression Grave would have seen her make yet. She looked outright disgusted. Though, when he did nothing else immediately, she took action when he got near. Out of the blue, she threw herself at him, getting him onto his back before she shoved the breakfast she still had in her hand into his mouth and then clasping her hands over his lips. It was cold, and the damp rainy atmosphere ruined the taste. Instinct said to spit it out, but Club kept her hands firmly over his lips. Meanwhile, she kept her eyes shut, simply keeping her hands firmly over his mouth with a power that left no question that it'd take an unstoppable force to meet her immovable mountain. "If Gwave doesn't love Club, as much as blondie... Club will make blondie disappear." she declared. "Gwave will love Club. Always. Even if Gwave don't want to eat from Club's hand. He will." she declared, before opening her eyes and looking at him with Determination. "He will swallow."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave suppressed his instinctive reaction, which was to try and spit the piece of bacon out. Staring back at the small goblin, he began to chew, swallowing after a few long moments as he did his best not to show any expressions she could take as disgust or anything. He'd wait until she let him go, then sit down with her - or if she tried to leave, follow her - and talk with the girl. Because there were several things he needed to tell Club and he needed to do this now. Set things straight and get all the issues out of the way as soon as possible.