What's new

Founding a Nation

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score
A few of us were talking in the Shoutbox and have decided to flesh out what the national culture of a civic nation-state, comprised primarily of ULMF members, might be like. We're looking for suggestions (and citizens).

Provisional Cabinet Members (so far) include fullmetal (Cabinet Member, Position Pending), Aurani (Cabinet Member, Position Pending), Cappy (Cabinet Member, Position Pending), BlueSlime (Minister of Ooze), Smokefish (appointment as Minister of Procrastination still pending), Master Bei Shun (Minister of Xenophiliac Relations), Caulder (Minister of Immigration and Waste Disposal), Sinfulwolf (Minister of Culture), Rule 34 (Minister of Corners), Hentaispider (Minister of Non-Euclidean Geometry and Transportation), Lila-M3210 (Minister of Agriculture and Dairy Production), Mind Flayer (Pit Fiend of the Rape Pits, Minister of Succubi, Incubi, and Omnibi), Courage Wolf (Minister of Topless Secretaries), Obsidious (Minister of Education and Digging-With-a-Shovel), Unknown Squid (Second Citizen) and myself (Minister of Bureaucracy, originally titled as First Citizen), although this is purely a provisional government until a Constitution can be drafted and take effect. Provisional government positions all receive an equal vote. Obviously, administrators and moderators will automatically receive provisional positions upon request.

Non-Cabinet Citizens (so far) include Zilrax (Non-Cabinet Citizen, Secretary to the Minister of Non-Euclidean Geometry and Transporation). Citizenship is open to all forum-members, with provisional cabinet openings for experienced (over a year) members of good-standing (five green bars), with sponsorship by any other cabinet member. The provisional government will convene in the shoutbox whenever five government members (or more) are present to vote upon proposals not yet seconded or carried. Any provisional government member may call for a simple council majority for any issue, in which case the issue is placed on the thread and additional votes are counted over the course of 48 hours. Any abstentions do not count for OR against the motion (as abstentions) but reduce the number of total votes either way.

The first motion carried was our banner: a set of three tentacles flapping horizontally. The top tentacle is light blue, the middle is green, and the bottom is brown. First, the three tentacles represent the Founding Tentacles of the Jungle Girl game, as created by Linemarvin in Antiquity. They also represent the three Central Forum Incarnations: The original Linemarvel Forum, the Tentacle Haven, and the Unofficial LineMarvel Forum (ULMF). Finally, they represent the Three Forums of the Schism during the Time of Troubles: The Tentacle Haven, The BiteMe/Rachel Forum/Chat, and the Furrest of Furries.

(So tentacles come in threes, but then each of those tentacles split into three apiece, and then you've got tentacles and lubricant and sperm everywhere...)

The second motion carried was a trilingual system, similar to Denmark. The official languages shall be English, Japanese, and Sex Morse (which is just what it sounds like, using long/short thrusts as morse code). Most tentacles are pretty much restricted to Sex Morse, of which the written form of communication is dried sperm braille.

Further Proposed (But Not Yet Seconded or Carried):

We’re looking for collaboration in the creation of our civic nation-state’s national culture. Citizenship is open to all, though experience will be weighed as it comes to the important decisions.

Important matters to be decided:
Anthem (suggestions so far include “O Tentacle,” “The Sperm-Spangled Fanny,” “Linemarvelee,” and others)
Pastime (might be more than one of these)
Name of Capital City
Legal System
Anything Else, Really!

Last edited:
OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Founding a Nation

0504 GMT 2/14/2014 Motions made, seconded, and carried unanimously. Henceforth the civic nation-state shall be a tolerant hentai game-maker deist state, governed by a pluralist tentacular representative liberal democracy.

0528 GMT 2/14/2014 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously to sanction a birthday wish for Nunu and Shrike7.

0548 GMT 2/14/2014 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously to adopt the title of Free Rape-ublic of Xenophilic and Tentacular Marvels (XATM), being ourselves the Provisional Government.

0605 GMT 2/14/2014 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously for Sanction-based Reward and Punitive System of Pits Filled With Suitable Rapey Thingies Befitting the Crime or Public Service (according to the judgment of the Pit Fiend of the Rape Pits, as yet to be appointed)

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

0628 GMT 2/14/2014 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously to allow the judicial system to determine level of punishment or reward, within defined boundaries determined by the legislature, actual punishment to be put into detail and meted out by the Pit Lord.

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

0835 GMT 2/14/2014 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously to adopt the as the national animal.

0845 GMT 2/14/2014 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously to adopt the as the national plant. Also noted that alraunes are automatically allowed citizenship, as citizenship in the xenophilic state is open to all forum members.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I disagree with the position of minister of Succubi. I feel it unjust to segregate people by gender and species to be governed as a separate entity from the remainder of the population. As sentient beings they have the right to be included with the remainder of society. If we are to build our own nation, we should build it upon pillars of justice, and not start with age old practices of discrimination.

I would have nominated myself as Minister of Culture, seeing as I'm ULMF's chief librarian, but it seems the position is taken. Therefore, I nominate myself as head of the board of equality for sentient beings.

Obsidious

Reputation score

I disagree with the position of minister of Succubi. I feel it unjust to segregate people by gender and species to be governed as a separate entity from the remainder of the population. As sentient beings they have the right to be included with the remainder of society. If we are to build our own nation, we should build it upon pillars of justice, and not start with age old practices of discrimination.

I would have nominated myself as Minister of Culture, seeing as I'm ULMF's chief librarian, but it seems the position is taken. Therefore, I nominate myself as head of the board of equality for sentient beings.
Well suuure you can be Minister of Culture. You just have to challenge me to a knitting duel of yet to be witnessed epic proportions at the edge of the volcanic crater of Mt. Phallus! Well that, or we can just hold elections, which we intended to do in the first place once we had enough members. Until then, everything is provisional and on first come first served basis. Your chances should be pretty good, since I came to my position due to a hilarious display of bad grammar in the shoutbox.

The existence of a Minister of Succubi being in some way unjust takes me by surprise to be honest. Maybe it could be changed into something else, like Minister of racial minorities or something. Any sentient being can be a citizen of the XATM though.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

But... but my succubi. ;_;

I don't see how its discrimination when this is all just in fun and games, besides I'm not governing them, just leading them and making sure they don't go too far in the rape pits and stuff. The government itself is governing them just as it does everyone else. I am just their Pitfiend, and I love my succubi and take damn good care of them.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Having a minister just for succubi is discriminatory against incubi, even if sex demons do warrant special attention.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I Third Sin and Spider.

Obsidious

Reputation score

I don't think it is directly discriminating. It's positive discrimination (yes, that is a thing) at best.

One may just as well argue that the pits themselves are discriminating to avian citizens, since inside said pits reward ceremonies are being held as well.
It's not perfect!

Cappy

Reputation score

I, of course, am applying for citizenship. I also suggest the Paridae as national bird.(Also known as the Tit bird)

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I also would like to apply for citizenship. As well as nominate myself for Minister of Immigration and Waste Disposal, since the two often coincide.

Cappy

Reputation score

I forgot to mention a possible title, if that's how it works, but I'll just wait and see in the shoutbox I guess.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy flfffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy flufffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy lfuffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluff y fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyflufffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyFLUFFYFLUFFYFLUFFYLUFFFYFLUFFYFLUFFYFLUFFYFLUFFYFLUFFFYFLUFFFYLUFFYFLUFFYFLUFFYFLUFFYFLUFFYFLUFFY
FLUFFYFLUFFYFLUFFYFLUFFYFLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!
FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!
FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!
FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY
!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!FLUFFY!

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have been accepted into the Nation as the Minister of Ooze.

However, I note Sin's proposal that Ministries not be created for individual species or only a subsection of the population. If it is deemed that my Ministry is unconstitutional, then I will nominate myself as Minister of Education.

Obsidious

Reputation score

I have been accepted into the Nation as the Minister of Ooze.

However, I note Sin's proposal that Ministries not be created for individual species or only a subsection of the population. If it is deemed that my Ministry is unconstitutional, then I will nominate myself as Minister of Education.
You better know how to fucking knit then!

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

0827 GMT 2/21/2013 Motion made, seconded and carried (3 in favor, 1 opposed) to re-title Mind Flayer as "Minister of Succubi, Incubi, and Omnibi."
0833 GMT 2/21/2013 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously to appoint Sinfulwolf "Minister of Culture," and to shorten the title of Obsidous accordingly.
0837 GMT 2/21/2013 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously to require all titles approved by council.
0914 GMT 2/21/2013 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously to require a simple majority (not counting abstentions either way) via thread within 48 hours for any "major issue," as designated by any council member. Reversals of previous decisions are automatically considered such.
0926 GMT 2/21/2013 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously to appoint Caulder as "Minister of Immigration and Waste Disposal."
0928 GMT 2/21/2013 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously to nominate recorder at the open of each session.
0928 GMT 2/21/2013 Cappy sponsored as government member, title pending.
0934 GMT 2/21/2013 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously to appoint Master Bei Shun as "Chief of Xenophiliac Relations."
0939 GMT 2/21/2013 Motion made, seconded and carried (3 in favor, 1 fuck all) to adopt the Swallow as the national bird. (Still unclear as to whether Swallow is African or European variety, but noted that it's not a matter of where it grips the coconut.)
0941 GMT 2/21/2013 Motion made, seconded and carried (3 in favor, 1 abstention for now) to procrastinate Smokefish's appointment as "Minister of Procrastination" until a later session.
0953 GMT 2/21/2013 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously to only require five members in the shoutbox to be allowed to vote on issues. Noted that any council member may call for a majority vote via thread, within a 48 hour window.
0957 GMT 2/21/2013 Motion made, seconded and carried (3 in favor, 1 opposed) to appoint BlueSlime as "Minister of Ooze."
1005 GMT 2/21/2013 Aurani sponsored as government member, title pending.

(Note: All decisions and new titles take effect AFTER council sessions expire, hence the lack of a need for five members once Sinfulwolf was made a council member until session adjourned.)

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It has been pointed out to me that the Ministry of Education is already taken by a... charming personage.

In that case, I shall move on to nominating myself to be Minister of Law.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

0914 GMT 2/21/2013 Motion made, seconded and carried unanimously to require a simple majority (not counting abstentions either way) via thread within 48 hours to reverse a council decision.
That is NOT the motion I originally made and which was carried. The motion was to require a simple majority via thread election to carry any motion that is considered major by any present council member.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I volunteer to take on the role as the Executive President of Security Anti-Inmaturity and/or Stupidity. I believe that I own all the traits and perks (such as a sane psychological state) required for this task. I'll patiently wait for a concrete and detailed answer. Much obliged.
-fullmetal