What's new

Founding a Nation

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Founding a Nation

I'll sponsor fullmetal under the condition that he is made into the minister of misspeling

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll sponsor fullmetal under the condition that he is made into the minister of misspeling
If he's got a sponsor, the title can be voted on next time the government convenes in shoutbox. I approve of the misspelled title spelling, though in all fairness I don't think the spelling is as egregious as his apparently complete disregard for commas.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I hope that you two will excuse both of my mistakes in the previous post, yet you should understand that English isn't at all my first language, and sometimes I struggle to correctly spell some fairly uncommon words. And may you please explain to me what you meant by the title "Minister of Misspeling" (and so their function), Minister of Non-Euclidean Geometry and Transportation?
Also I owe an apology for disregarding the commas. I, quite frankly, saw no need to use them before.

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hope that you two will excuse both of my mistakes in the previous post, yet you should understand that English isn't at all my first language, and sometimes I struggle to correctly spell some fairly uncommon words. And may you please explain to me what you meant by the title "Minister of Misspeling" (and so their function), Minister of Non-Euclidean Geometry and Transportation?
Also I owe an apology for disregarding the commas. I, quite frankly, saw no need to use them before.
Please don't take any criticism of mine too seriously, especially in a silly thread like this one. I was unaware that English is a secondary language for you, primarily because there are so many native speakers that fail to grasp even the most basic grammatical conventions. I freely admit that your English is far superior to my abilities in any other language (varying levels of inadequate proficiency in French, Russian, and Japanese).

I'm not a mathematician ( ), but I read the Wikipedia entry on non-euclidean geometry about two minutes ago (and I'm referring back to it as I write this). As I understand it, euclidean geometry refers to parallel lines at a fixed distance, in which two lines (and only two, with the same distances and reference point) do not intersect (and any line on a slightly altered angle would intersect with the other). Non-euclidean geometry refers to curves. In hyperbolic geometry, the two curves move away from each other as they move out from the center, and therefore an infinite number of such curves exist that do not intersect. In elliptic geometry, the curves move toward each other as they move out from the center, and an infinite number of lines exist in which they intersect.

Here's the article. It will probably make more sense than I did (and it will likely be FAR more accurate): .

The other half of the title, Transportation, is pretty obvious. As for the "Minister of Misspeling," a great deal of the titles are jokes (such as the Ministry of Procrastination, which we'll get to one of these days). :p

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

And may I remind a sentence hilariously of grammar started this whole in the first time...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Suddenly makes a dynamic entry coming out from the bathroom wearing a birthday hat"

I would like to apply for citizenship. As well as nominate myself for Minister of Pizzas, cakes and nano species. But if is not available i guess than Minister of Economy could be enough

Obsidious

Reputation score

"Suddenly makes a dynamic entry coming out from the bathroom wearing a birthday hat"

I would like to apply for citizenship. As well as nominate myself for Minister of Pizzas, cakes and nano species. But if is not available i guess than Minister of Economy could be enough
I am fairly confident the Ministry of Pizzas, cakes and nano species is not yet taken. And again, nobody needs to 'apply' for citizenship.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

On second thought, I would like to nominate myself for the 'Minister of Non-Anorexic Nudist Models' position. The previous position I mentioned seemed to be too inappropiate for this nation. :D

Obsidious

Reputation score

On second thought, I would like to nominate myself for the 'Minister of Non-Anorexic Nudist Models' position. The previous position I mentioned seemed to be too inappropiate for this nation. :D
No. You have made yet another spelling mistake. This was your last chance to prove yourself, and you failed.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No. You have made yet another spelling mistake. This was your last chance to prove yourself, and you failed.
grammar nazis everywhere...

D:
..I shall go into the highly dignifying fetal-position until I'm forgiven.:(

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

grammar nazis everywhere...

D:
..I shall go into the highly dignifying fetal-position until I'm forgiven.:(
I think that's a solid proposal for our first political party.

The National Spelling/Grammar/Writing Party! *dons armband, begins goose stepping enthusiastically*
Also, I'll sponsor fullmetal.

Last edited:

SmokinAce27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interesting, however I do have a question. Will there be Universally Free Healthcare provided in this fledgling nation? I feel it's appropriate considering many of the citizens (and dare I even say cabinet members) tend to engage in some rather risque forms of entertainment.

The plan should cover but not be limited to: rope burns, candle wax burns, whelps, orifice tearing, loose bowels, eye infections, urinary tract infections, orifice blockage, pregnancy counseling, sprained ankles, fruit related incidents, heart attacks, latex allergies, rashes, cuts, scrapes, bruises, general boo boos, and super deluxe hyper nymphomania syndrome. Also free cookies when donating any bodily fluid.

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dear SmokinAce27,

I thank you for your letter. My secretary reports no citizenship application for you in our records, however, based on your letter I will have one of my underlings file you as such.

As to the matter of universal healthcare, I assure you that I will bring it up at our next meeting. While I will listen to the arguments of my colleagues, I must tell you that in all likelihood I will stand opposed to such a measure. It is my firm belief that government should be less intrusive, and that our citizens (and our cabinet members, per your apt reminder) are capable of taking care of themselves.

In the case that they are unable to take care of themselves, I believe that (1) they would be foolish to come here and (2) they are weak and deserve to be eliminated.

I am sure my position may change, should someone present a compelling argument to the contrary, or on the occasion that I myself become weak.

Regards,
Hopeyouguess62
Minister of Bureaucracy

SmokinAce27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see. If that is in fact to be the case I shall enroll in an online medical degree program at once so I can treat all the kinky mother fu....I mean fine citizens of the nation while charging enormous amounts of money. (Pancakes will also be sufficient tender as well as copious amounts of narcotics and virgin women. Will not accept Discover card however.)

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dear SmokinAce27,

I thank you for your letter. Please ensure that you fill out the proper medical applications in triplicate, which I am having an underling forward to you.

You may also wish to petition for a copy of our tax regulations and Health Maintenance Organizations... I am afraid that you will not be the only one accumulating wealth as a result of your efforts. Please note that the government does not as yet accept pancakes, narcotics, or credit for tax purposes--cash or women (needn't be virgins, just disease-free) only.

Regards,
Hopeyouguess62
Minister of Bureaucracy

RainbowBloodstain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am fairly confident the Ministry of Pizzas, cakes and nano species is not yet taken. And again, nobody needs to 'apply' for citizenship.
Wait, about about form 32B-Q17? I filled this out for what?!
This post states Im joining the state!
Wait more paper work?! I may be here awhile

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dear RainbowBloodstain,

I thank you for your letter. Unfortunately, form 32B-Q17 is no longer in use, but has been most recently superseded with form 32B-Q34, effective 25 March 2014. However certain segments of the original form 32B-Q17 are now portions of the newly-instituted tax form 452IT-329 and emergency services eligibility pre-application 93246-024612532 (not to be confused with the old form 93246-024612531, which we stopped using last month). The forms must all be filled out in triplicate by hand (no carbon or photo copies please), signed, and dated. Additionally, form 93246-024612532 must be faxed to your local health center at the following fax number: .

I will have one of my clerks forward the forms. I thank you for your desire to be a citizen--your place among us is secure.

Regards,
Hopeyouguess62
Minister of Bureaucracy