What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Version 1.5.0 is out now! Do note that the English patches aren't gonna work on it, so you'll have to be patient for a little bit. :eek:
Patience? Here? You must be new :p

Naheal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah! It's been a whole two hours! How are we supposed to wait this long for a translation!?

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does this game contain different cg for sex scene or it's always the same one?

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does this game contain different cg for sex scene or it's always the same one?
Well, 12 out of 17 (iirc) scenes use 4 different base CG (as in, one base CG for 3 scenes, the difference is only the effect and expression).

But I'll be damned if I don't find those scene arousing even after hundredth times replaying it....

Btw, it's already 16 hours since the annoucement... Any news yet? :D

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's been no activity on the translation topic, yet.
Sooo, I don't know, and wish I knew.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Y'all guys are impatient. It'll be another two or three days before the patch will be ready. :D

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Y'all guys are impatient. It'll be another two or three days before the patch will be ready. :D
Two or three days? That's honestly faster than I expected. I guess it's because theres not alot of stuff to translate with the new stuff added.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This heads up was all that I needed to quiet down.
sorry for being a pest. :p

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Two or three days? That's honestly faster than I expected. I guess it's because theres not alot of stuff to translate with the new stuff added.
I got a small head start by translating all of 1.5a and bits of 1.5b was all. So I just had to account for changes in the official version and do the conversation system.

Speaking of, there may be a delay of a day or two for two reasons. One, I wasted the better part of a day fixing the bug where typing an apostrophe into a text box will freeze the game (I did it by having the box ignore non-alphanumeric characters, then some dude on 4chan showed me a regex that simply makes the apostrophe into a non-deadly character). Two, Together with Wolf Girl just came out and uh, I might be um, busy. For a bit.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Psst. Patch is out in the translation thread. Enjoy! ;)

cuddlybastard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where I can find the 1.5.0 version of the game itself?

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so, what's new in this version?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so, what's new in this version?
Lewd clothing and accessories are now sold at a sex shop (access by going out at night by yourself), you can now take Sylvie out to dinner (go out at night with Sylvie), there is a new H-event with two variations (have Sylvie help you with your work all day when she's needy), and most importantly, you now have the ability to talk to Sylvie directly.

That is, you can type comments and questions to her and have her respond. Pretty neat!

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got the v1.5.0 and i can't seem to unlock more clothes, and i can't do the forest scene. What do you need for the forest scene? I just go there with the lolita dress, and when they decide to rest, nothing happens.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I use the aphrodisiac and the libido booster? I can't see a use item tab.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whoawhoawhoa, what the heck is this, now you can choose to say something to her?

>Proceed to ask her for a kiss
>She obliged
>Sylphie ended up with a heart pupil

WHOAWHOAWHOA, CALM DOWN THERE GURL!!!

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got the v1.5.0 and i can't seem to unlock more clothes, and i can't do the forest scene. What do you need for the forest scene? I just go there with the lolita dress, and when they decide to rest, nothing happens.
The additional clothes that 1.5.0 added over 1.4.2 are in the sex shop. Leave the house by yourself at night. The forest scene will trigger if Sylvie is wearing the frilly dress and has a lust higher than 10.

How do I use the aphrodisiac and the libido booster? I can't see a use item tab.
Go to bed (or ask Sylvie for sex), then go straight to the lovin' without having her do oral or masturbate and you'll get the option to use the drugs.