What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Go to bed (or ask Sylvie for sex), then go straight to the lovin' without having her do oral or masturbate and you'll get the option to use the drugs.
If only there's an option to make Sylvie take both Aphrodisiac and Libido Booster as she do oral...

Maybe an option to smear them first in 1.6.0? :D:D:D

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The additional clothes that 1.5.0 added over 1.4.2 are in the sex shop. Leave the house by yourself at night. The forest scene will trigger if Sylvie is wearing the frilly dress and has a lust higher than 10.
Thanks, i finally did the forest scene, but i can't go out at night, there's no "go out" option, only in the morning.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, i finally did the forest scene, but i can't go out at night, there's no "go out" option, only in the morning.
Either it's too early in the game--doubtful if you already have the rest of the clothes--or your love and lust values are too low. Alternatively, you already went out earlier in the day, which means you can't go out at night.

Pesty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was trying to find the new page 2 scene. Didn't realise it involved the nurse uniform and working into the night...

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Either it's too early in the game--doubtful if you already have the rest of the clothes--or your love and lust values are too low. Alternatively, you already went out earlier in the day, which means you can't go out at night.
Yeah, it's working now, dont know i did but its working xD

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Was trying to find the new page 2 scene. Didn't realise it involved the nurse uniform and working into the night...
Hover over the empty cg and you will see the conditions on how to receive that scene.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

any information about 1.6 or beta or something?

can't imagine how far he will make this game

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As long as there's no event where Sylvie makes you tea and you found out that she drugged the tea with shitton of aphrodisiac, I won't stop hoping for an update.

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any information about 1.6 or beta or something?

As long as there's no event where Sylvie makes you tea and you found out that she drugged the tea with shitton of aphrodisiac, I won't stop hoping for an update.
I'm hoping with the amount of cream pie in the game we get an ending with her announcing that she's pregnant.

Of course just an ending with marriage would be fine too (if a bit on the disappointing side).

The earlier post by Manamana and the gif looks promising too if it's actually being considered as a future update/patch.

The gif for those who want to see it:
An animated Sylvie and H-scenes would be amazing.

Last edited:

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm hoping with the amount of cream pie in the game we get an ending with her announcing that she's pregnant.

Of course just an ending with marriage would be fine too (if a bit on the disappointing side).
Ray announced a long time ago that the eventual endgame is a marriage proposal, but even though we know that we don't know when that'll happen. He knows that'll be the last thing added to the game, but that means finishing everything else he wants to add to it first, which could take years.

The earlier post by Manamana and the gif looks promising too if it's actually being considered as a future update/patch.

An animated Sylvie and H-scenes would be amazing.
That particular image was done as a joke, but after doing some testing with animations in Tyrano Ray did mention that the engine handled them better than he thought and he was considering implementing some animations in-game if only as bonus little tidbits. Another one of those 'don't hold your breath for it' things that may surprise you if it appears in a later version. :D

me4huk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As I can conclude, save from 1.4.2 translation is not working correctly with 1.5.0 translation? I keep getting errors like this:
"file not found:./data/scenario/settings.ks"
While fresh new game seems to work fine.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You can use your save, you just have to reload it for 1.5.0 to work. To do this:

>Start up 1.5.0
>Load your save
>Immediately click 'Memories' on the main menu
>click 'Back' to return to the main menu
>Go to the save menu and overwrite your save

Once you've done this, your save will be updated to 1.5.0.

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am somewhat disappointed by the removal of the nipple piercings/chains is he planning on adding those back at some point like the see through teddy?

cuddlybastard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am somewhat disappointed by the removal of the nipple piercings/chains is he planning on adding those back at some point like the see through teddy?
He didn't remove them. Try going out alone at night, you should be able to go to the shop which sells the more provocative outfits and accessories.

me4huk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

>Start up 1.5.0
>Load your save
>Immediately click 'Memories' on the main menu
>click 'Back' to return to the main menu
>Go to the save menu and overwrite your save

Once you've done this, your save will be updated to 1.5.0.
Thank you very much, it worked fine. )

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He didn't remove them. Try going out alone at night, you should be able to go to the shop which sells the more provocative outfits and accessories.
Doesn't work for me. I only have the option to eat out with her.

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Doesn't work for me. I only have the option to eat out with her.
Works for me. Basically you do something else other then going out until your time of day is on the last tab (the one with the moon).
Once on that tab you should have an option to go out.
After picking to go out you should be given three new options.

-Eat out with Sylvie
-Go out Alone
-I've changed my mind

Selecting go out alone will lead to two more choices:

-Go to the shop
-Go back home

Selecting go to shop should lead you to the adult outfits store.
If for some reason your still unable to get that option then we can only guess that:

1) Maybe the game is not updated to the current patch.
2) Maybe it's too early in the game for it to be opened?
or 3) Maybe Sylvie needs to reach a certain amount of affection or lust before the shop option becomes available.

I haven't tested it but my stats for Sylvie right now are:

-Lived with Sylvie for 204 days
-Intimacy: 1465
-Lust: 171

Worst case scenario you could always try re-downloading the current patch and transfer your save to that one. Hope this helps and you get it working for yourself.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To go out alone at night, Sylvie's love must be at least 200 and her lust must be at least 50. In addition, you can't have already gone out that day.

Tsukishiro009

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to get the nurse uniform?
I'm almost done buying everything in the store and I still haven't gotten it yet.

zakuzaku116

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to get the nurse uniform?
I'm almost done buying everything in the store and I still haven't gotten it yet.
Should be in the clothing store or you need to raise Sylvie's affection more. Maybe both.