What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

thehollowreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Is there an optimal way to raise Slyvie's lust? I have her lust at 339 and at the rate I'm going it's gonna take forever and a day to hit 1000.

Also, do the love phrases work for you guys? For they won't work for me.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Since it appears that iotaku has died (last activity 3 weeks ago, RIP :()

Is anyone willing to host the newest version of Teaching Feeling in his absence? And accept pm requests for the link? :D
Usually latest version (1.5.1 right now?) shows up on torrent site fairly reliably.

At least I believe I saw 1.5.1 on nyaa anyway.

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there an optimal way to raise Slyvie's lust? I have her lust at 339 and at the rate I'm going it's gonna take forever and a day to hit 1000.
If I remember correctly, making a tea with the pink flowers raises her lust pretty quickly...

thehollowreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I remember correctly, making a tea with the pink flowers raises her lust pretty quickly...
I was wondering what those flowers did. Placing a large amount in her tea raises her lust by 50, it shouldn't take long too long to hit 1000.

Thanks.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was wondering what those flowers did. Placing a large amount in her tea raises her lust by 50, it shouldn't take long too long to hit 1000.

Thanks.
You can always just edit the save file if you dislike repetition. All the scenes and events play out in a preset order no matter how high the stats are (you can't miss them). I think you can only miss some of the interaction dialogue (headpats and conversations) though, but not much.

thehollowreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can always just edit the save file if you dislike repetition. All the scenes and events play out in a preset order no matter how high the stats are (you can't miss them). I think you can only miss some of the interaction dialogue (headpats and conversations) though, but not much.
I know, in fact the download I got came with a 2k love & lust save file. For some reason I want to do it without cheating which is weird for me since I usually cheat my ass off when I can.

freetrial431

Reputation score

Hey, I was hoping someone could give some insight. I bought the latest version from dlsite today (along with patching and all that) but a lot of stuff seems to be missing or misplaced. Like, Sylvie and her outfits shows up fine in the trial version but in the full thing those image files all seem to be either gone or moved around so that she and her clothes can't be seen without renaming a bunch of folders.

I also heard talk of a Say mechanic to speak to her but I haven't actually seen that option ingame. It's nothing gamebreaking but it bugs me enough to ask about it.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You say you bought the game on DLSite, but when you patched it did you actually use the current patch, or did you use some ancient patch that hasn't been supported since February? Older patches are completely incompatible with the current version of the game. Fortunately, the current version already has a compatible patch.

The patch is maintained here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28380 :)

freetrial431

Reputation score

The patch is the one I used, but from that post I noticed the dlsite link was different. The one I bought was in ecchi-eng while the linked one is maniax. It seems to be the same product but I have a feeling that might be the problem. To reiterate, even the original zip without patches or anything changing files would be missing a lot of images, which the patch didn't fix so I kinda suspect that download I used might just be fault. On the other hand I'm kind of hesitant to spend another 20 dollars on what might be the same exact thing. Thanks for the quick response the way.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The game should be exactly the same between Eng-Ecchi and Maniax. If the base game with no patches is not working, something is either wrong with your download or wrong with the path. Things to test:

1.) When you downloaded the game, did you use a download manager that knows how to resume? I personally use DownThemAll on Firefox to grab stuff from DLSite both for assured completion and much better download speed.

2.) Have you tried running the base game from a different directory, such as from an external drive or your desktop? There's a slight chance that the game is bugging out because it's being run from a directory with restrictions in place (for instance, if you have UAC enabled).

For reference, the CRC of the current version of RJ162718.zip is b36eb7d6 and it's 716MB.

freetrial431

Reputation score

After messing with the files and folder some more (a few things would work properly if I renamed or moved them, so I thought to experiment with that. I had an unedited copy on my desktop just in case.) I thought to check the appdata folder. Renamed that so the game would make a new one, and as far as I can tell absolutely everything is working properly now. I honestly don't have any idea what could've caused it, but as far as I can tell this is solved. Still, thanks, I probably would've just given up on this if I hadn't had the support as a reminder to keep looking into it. The game and Sylvie herself are an absolute joy.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The game runs entirely locally, that is, it is self-contained within its own directory. I'm honestly not sure what would be in appdata as the game has no installer and does not write to any directory outside of its own. All I can think is that somehow the trial and the full version were extracted to the same directory or some other strangeness.

The trial is based on an older build of the game similar to 1.16, when folders for character images were all numerals. As of 1.22 this scheme changed to be useful names instead, and very recently (1.4.0 IIRC) even the game's scenario files have been separated into folders by function.

So, as long as the full version is extracted to its own folder and given permission to write to said folder, everything should work fine. There should be no reason to rename any folders, and having to do so reminds me of the transition to 1.22...which makes me think that somehow the trial and full version got jumbled up on your machine.

Regardless, I'm glad you got it working in the end even if I still don't understand exactly what happened to break it in the first place. Enjoy the headpats! :)

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

I know, in fact the download I got came with a 2k love & lust save file. For some reason I want to do it without cheating which is weird for me since I usually cheat my ass off when I can.
It goes to show you that you still have the gamer feeling of achieving something great.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It goes to show you that you still have the gamer feeling of achieving something great.
For me, its not the "achievement" (henceforth abbreviated as "cheevo"), but I find the second I cheat in a game my interest in playing it drops off pretty rapidly, so I only resort to cheating if its a game I've played before and I don't have my save or something like that.

====
So, I saw in the files what looked like a mod tutorial/faq, with the .psd files and such, and I was wondering if there were some mods already out and about. Mostly I realized I really really wanted a pair of opera gloves in the game.

Last edited:

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any up to date walk-throughs for this game? Last time I played this I ended up missing some scenes due to some choices.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any up to date walk-throughs for this game? Last time I played this I ended up missing some scenes due to some choices.
There's like two small branches, one of which doesn't have a scene at all, and one big branch in which all the scenes are pretty much impossible to miss. Also, when you look at the scene recollection, it tells you the conditions for each of the h-scenes.

I don't see the need for a walkthrough... All you need to do is raise the Intimacy and Lust stats, then do whatever, especially since this game doesn't have an end yet (at least not a good one).

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guys ...
This game ...

I will be honest here: I downloaded it with the intention to furiously fap to a loli getting raped. After 5 minutes I forgot the fap and tried my best to make her happy. After 2 more hours I noticed that I just spend 2 hours trying to get a virtual poor girl happy.
I'm not even mad. Thats amazing.

I can't fap to it anymore because everytime I see her sad eyes I fight the urge to cuddle her because I simply can't. So I then do my best to make her happy again. While sex scenes play I try to make it as comfortable as possible for her and forget to fap again.

Guys ...
I expected faps but got a shitload of feels instead ...

10/10 would cry about a dead end route like a pussy again

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I posted about this on /h/, but maybe I can garner up some interest here too.

There's a slimegirl VN called Slime Musume no Sodatekata, by Vanadis, released last month. It's basically exactly the same as Teaching Feeling, though besides headpats, you can also poke her face, help her study, etc.

It hasn't been uploaded anywhere yet, to my knowledge.

No VNDB link since she starts out as a loli at first.

In the middle of a fierce war with demons, countless artificial life forms were being created in a certain lab as weapons against the demons. Among them was an organic life form (slime) which was deemed to be a failure and discarded after repeated terrible experiments. One young man took pity on the slime girl and secretly took her under his protection.

However, she had lost all trust in humans due to all the torture that she suffered during the experiments. Determined to save her life, the young man treated her with love, hoping that she would open up her heart to him one day.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys ...
This game ...

I will be honest here: I downloaded it with the intention to furiously fap to a loli getting raped. After 5 minutes I forgot the fap and tried my best to make her happy. After 2 more hours I noticed that I just spend 2 hours trying to get a virtual poor girl happy.
I'm not even mad. Thats amazing.

I can't fap to it anymore because everytime I see her sad eyes I fight the urge to cuddle her because I simply can't. So I then do my best to make her happy again. While sex scenes play I try to make it as comfortable as possible for her and forget to fap again.

Guys ...
I expected faps but got a shitload of feels instead ...

10/10 would cry about a dead end route like a pussy again
Welcome to the headpat team, fams...

Well, truth be told though, in the end she'll be the one who'll ask you for some sex (if you managed to get her lust quite high)...

I mean, if you managed to leave her alone quite long, she'll ended up raping you in your sleep y'know, so I guess if you really care for Sylvie, you won't neglect her... um, carnal desires..

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know if there's any work being done on the android port still? I expected more people would be into this, but Google-sama just spews some Vietnamese stuff.