What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Got it.

Now I'll just gonna sat still for god-knows-how-many-hours until you finished the patch :D
Me too ^^ can't wait to play this :D

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yesss yessss YESSSS

MOARRRRR headpats

Btw, does the usual translation patch work for the one bought from the english dlsite?

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yesss yessss YESSSS

MOARRRRR headpats

Btw, does the usual translation patch work for the one bought from the english dlsite?
Just because it's the English dlsite, you mean? There's no difference in the files between the sites. At least not for this game, as far as I've seen.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just because it's the English dlsite, you mean? There's no difference in the files between the sites. At least not for this game, as far as I've seen.
ok, thanks. Must have misread somewhere before about those 2 sites having different folders or something

Reputation score

I've been keeping up with the translation over at 4chan; is this the same work as over here?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yes, I'm the same guy.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

1.8.1 torrent out there now

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh god Freakily Charming, you've created a monster... A monster that gonna take us away from our social life and interest in 3D girls...

Also, Nomake Wan, we could've avoid this... We filthy gaijins could just ignore it as another untranslated game, but no, you just have to translate it and sacrificed our life through and through...

...not that I complain though...

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Woah, woah, hey, don't look at me! I came into the game late, this game had a translation project going before I got involved, I just kept it going. :D

Sylvie 4 lyfe.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what items are completely blocked in a platonic playthough? Like, having her work as a nurse would be neat but I assume that costume is blocked off since there's a H-scene attributed to it

Nymph Hunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

H-only triggers on certain lust levels, constumes are opened by intimacy level. Maybe, "late night shop" costumes are unobtainable with platonic status, but i am not sure.

Last edited:

Takito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While you're waiting, if you downloaded v1.8.0, then grab this patch to update your game to 1.8.1 while you're at it:

If you bought it after the update landed and you're already on 1.8.1, congrats, you can just hold tight and pardon our dust. :cool:
How do I download from there,lol
Got to the "Click here to download",but alas,no download started after I clicked the link.
I can't install the translation patch without it 'cause my version is 1.8.0 and I'm afraid that it might fuck up the game

Last edited:

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anybody has full save?

sorry for asking such, I'm just too lazy to pat non-stop again XD

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do I download from there,lol
Got to the "Click here to download",but alas,no download started after I clicked the link.
I can't install the translation patch without it 'cause my version is 1.8.0 and I'm afraid that it might fuck up the game
It won't fuck up your game (it'll actually fix one of the broken scripts), but the TL patch doesn't use two of the scripts the 1.8.1 patch uses so you won't have a fixed copy of the game is all.

To download you have to click the blue hyperlink on the page AFTER "Click to Download," because that site has been broken since forever (though I've come to assume that it's actually anti-gaijin web design). If that's too difficult (or if you're confused by the instructions on the page I linked) you can always just redownload the game on DLSite or DMM to get 1.8.1.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Time for head patting then, I'm just unable to be mean to this character :p

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm just noticed: when you refuse Sylvie's 'offer' for the first time and do it later (Hug her) there will be no scene (first time) in memories afterwards.
Is this supposed to be a 'platonic route'?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm just noticed: when you refuse Sylvie's 'offer' for the first time and do it later (Hug her) there will be no scene (first time) in memories afterwards.
Is this supposed to be a 'platonic route'?
No, it's a bug. Platonic Route is when you don't have sex with her at all, and is indicated by the lack of sexual-related stats on Sylvie's info page. Since taking her virginity later unlocks Lust and Sensitivity, you're no longer on the Platonic Route.

I'll report it to Ray. Thanks for pointing it out! :)

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's really no problem at all. But yeah, if you check the readme (or compare Mega URLs) you'll see that ULMF is actually the official home of the patch, and that the usernames match. I'm just not in the habit of using a tripcode on 4chan is all.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

er, how do I get higher level of sensitivity again?