What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
As far as I know - the one doing the fan translation stopped when an official one was announced, and the one in charge of the official translation haven't posted anything about the translation work and it seem the dev haven't said anything either about the translation since it's official announcement.

Meaning we're stuck waiting -_-
"The one doing the fan translation" and "the one in charge of the official translation" are one in the same--me. The official one was 1.7.9, but now the original game is deep into 2.0, which has totally different art and massive code changes under the hood. There's been no word from Sekai Project about plans to release the completed 1.7.9 build, nor word about creating a 2.0-based version. As I've stated in the translation thread for the game, I'm not able to provide unofficial translations anymore, so my hands are tied.

In other general game-related news, Ray is pushing hard to get at least a beta version of 2.4 out by the game's anniversary. Included updates are:

>Added 1 new H-scene ("Kimono" Missionary)
>Changed how the "Have Tea" command works. Also added animation for Sylvie eating and a new BGM specific to tea time.
>Redrew the masturbation H-scenes so that Sylvie's hair changes based on what the player selected.
>Added an option to the system menu to let you change the default menu BGM
>Added a new BGM specific to working with Sylvie
>Changed part of the requirements to trigger the working H-scene
>Fixed bug where the color of the nurse outfit would randomly change if you chose to work while Sylvie wasn't wearing the nurse outfit
>Fixed bug where what Sylvie was wearing after choosing "Go to sleep" after Sylvie either performs oral or masturbates wouldn't be correct to what she was wearing beforehand
>Fixed bug where one of the SFX loops wasn't quite correct

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, uh, I just found an old copy of Teaching Feeling - the one with older engine, 1.22 - and y'know, I just noticed something....

Like, what have we done to Sylvie all this time!?!? I mean, in 1.22, even at the highest point of intimacy and lust, she'd still have this feel of innocence, but 2.3? It's all carnal pleasure on her face...

I mean, yeah, it might be just Ray's redrawing and art progression, but damn....

...and I'm kinda torn between joyfully accepting it or feeling guilty for finding it better than the old one.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think you're looking at it backwards. Sylvie was always going to end up like this if you fucked her so much--the game simply didn't have enough assets to truly express how lustful she had become. Now that it does, you're more easily able to perceive her lust. ;)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think you're looking at it backwards. Sylvie was always going to end up like this if you fucked her so much--the game simply didn't have enough assets to truly express how lustful she had become. Now that it does, you're more easily able to perceive her lust. ;)
Pretty much this. For Sylvie who use to be emotionless due to her past, any and all form of affection has practically triple the effect it would on a normal person. Having sex with her opened up that same effect towards pleasure. She's pretty much guaranteed to become a nympho, but for her having sex is a major show of love since (up to when I last played it) she still considered herself a slave. I do see her calming down later as she becomes completely use to being shown affection and more confidence in herself, but she is definitely going to be a lustful woman.

Sitas

Reputation score
How do you unlock new clothes in the store?
Is it connected to how many times i speak to the shop owner or with the intimacy of Sylvie?
Or is it triggered somehow else?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Clothing unlocks, in general, are related to Sylvie's love stat. Getting the night shop stuff is related to her lust stat. Speaking to the shop owner only unlocks her name--which then allows you to talk to Sylvie about her. Same goes for the mysterious man and the cafe owner.

Sitas

Reputation score
Thanks!
Strange, i spoke with the shop owner every time i went to her and i didn't got her name so far. Guess i need to do something else for her name?
Got the waitress' name the very first time i went to her alone and with the mysterious man the second time i found him at the market.

Is it possible to go out with a naked Sylvie?

/e: Got her name now after buying everything she had to sell. Guess that was the trick?

Last edited:

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
To get Aurelia's name, I believe you have to have bought quite a few things from her. It's been a long time since I looked at that part of the code, but you should be able to get her name without too much trouble.

It's not possible to go out with a naked Sylvie in the base game, though some people have made mods to the game to allow it. The closest thing the actual game has is if you raise Sylvie's lust stat high enough that she'll be nude indoors for you and raise her love stat so high that she would have a panic attack if you were separated, then when you go out by yourself she will end up wandering out of the house and into the street despite being stark naked. You'll discover this when you decide to go back home.

Giafuremu

Reputation score
To get Aurelia's name, I believe you have to have bought quite a few things from her. It's been a long time since I looked at that part of the code, but you should be able to get her name without too much trouble.

It's not possible to go out with a naked Sylvie in the base game, though some people have made mods to the game to allow it. The closest thing the actual game has is if you raise Sylvie's lust stat high enough that she'll be nude indoors for you and raise her love stat so high that she would have a panic attack if you were separated, then when you go out by yourself she will end up wandering out of the house and into the street despite being stark naked. You'll discover this when you decide to go back home.
How do you get her to wander around looking for you?

Momony

Reputation score
I keep getting stuck at loading tyranoscript after i open the game second time, is there any fix for this?

Mekkor

Reputation score
after 10.000 years v3.0 is out
from what I can see in the changelog (through google translate) we got:
- almost all the code got re-written
- UI improvement/changes
- main character can be given a name
- new items
- Aphrodisiacs and energy drinks have been replaced by new items

Funsizelife

Reputation score
Ray is constantly rewrite his game. I wonder if he really hates the old codes that much, or he simply like to make the modder's job harder.

Throwawayname

Reputation score
There is a link to what happened to the official translation in 4chans H topic that is permanently pinned in the teaching feeling thread, the tldr is the middle man Ray used to help start the official translation fucked both him and the translation team out of all the money and maybe even rights to post a english version,

Mick2000

Reputation score
the tldr is the middle man Ray used to help start the official translation fucked both him and the translation team out of all the money and maybe even rights to post a english version,
so... we can assume this game will never get a proper english translation when the game actually done...?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
so... we can assume this game will never get a proper english translation when the game actually done...?
Well, the author of the fan translation seem back to work doing his fan translation at least... so, who know ?
Even if someone else got the right for translation, if there no work done, depending on how he got the right, you can try getting the right back through some kinf of "breach of contract" action... can be more than a pain and take lot of time...

Throwawayname

Reputation score
Yeah fan translations are the only 'official' one as of now, least he feels sorry/does not care enough to send messages saying stop

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I remembered back in V1 or V2 you could buy multiple articles of clothing per visit, but I forgot which of Sylvie's stat controls that. I've bought a lot of clothes this time round on V3 but am still limited to 1 per visit. Any one know the "unlock" criteria?

Throwawayname

Reputation score
I think it got changed to one purchase a visit, but in exchange you unlock all the colour versions.

Before I think it was just keep buying