What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

TwinShadow

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for information, My gitgud is still for 2.1.1 I've just including the new text translation from the extra scene.
But from what you've said that might also be a wasteful effort. I didn't know the scene text would be volatile as well.
Guess you can't pre-empt a release from Ray.

If I decide to work on it I''ll keep in mind it just a side effort and might be wasted.
Hey, I decided to fork your project and may do some periodic pulls (or merge requests, I kinda don't like the layout of Gitgud unlike Github (though I can understand why that isn't an option) or BitBucket) to see about fixing some of the typos and other things. I'll also attempt to translate a few lines here and there, but I'm mostly relying on Google Translate for anything and basing on that while trying to make more sense as an English speaker. I've got a few tweaks already, but just a few things in the JSON I don't quite understand how it works.

Still such a freakin' shame that Sekai is dragging their damn feet. Its been almost a year since the initial "unofficial" announcement of the license.

On that note, I honestly don't have any hope for their script. After their release of NEKOPARA Volume 3, I counted no less than 40 errors, one of which is cringe-worthy because it was incomplete. Then there's the fact I had to fix like 8 errors in the subtitles for the OVA because the typos were just stupid. I know the original translation for Teaching Feeling was from Nomake which was top notch, but with Sekai at the helm.... I can't see anything good coming out of it.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
On that note, I honestly don't have any hope for their script. After their release of NEKOPARA Volume 3, I counted no less than 40 errors, one of which is cringe-worthy because it was incomplete. Then there's the fact I had to fix like 8 errors in the subtitles for the OVA because the typos were just stupid. I know the original translation for Teaching Feeling was from Nomake which was top notch, but with Sekai at the helm.... I can't see anything good coming out of it.
The script I submitted to Sekai was entirely my work. There's no reason for them to alter what I submitted, because it would just end up wasting more time that could be spent getting something out the door. I just can't see any reason for them to go about changing things.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I hope this spearhead steam into the accepting the loli genre.

Reputation score
I would recommend that you stick to working with official versions when dealing with general users. Leave beta versions to people actually beta-testing the game.
Good idea, I need to actual get some beta-tester together. But that would work better then the current situation.

Hey, I decided to fork your project and may do some periodic pulls (or merge request).
If you have any questions let me know, I'm happy to help

TwinShadow

Lurker
Reputation score
The script I submitted to Sekai was entirely my work. There's no reason for them to alter what I submitted, because it would just end up wasting more time that could be spent getting something out the door. I just can't see any reason for them to go about changing things.
This is Sekai Project... There's no telling what they'll do, especially if you no longer know what's going on behind the doors at this point. Though honestly I'm not sure what all exactly changed between 1.9.2 and 2.1.1 since I know its a total rewrite of the engine, but outside of that, I don't know.

I hope this spearhead steam into the accepting the loli genre.
Doubtful. I say this because Valve has a strict policy against sex and most of us know that they are inconsistent on their hatred for anime tits. Besides, most of the content in Teaching Feeling would have to be cut completely for it to go on Steam. XD

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This is Sekai Project... There's no telling what they'll do, especially if you no longer know what's going on behind the doors at this point. Though honestly I'm not sure what all exactly changed between 1.9.2 and 2.1.1 since I know its a total rewrite of the engine, but outside of that, I don't know.
"This is Sekai Project" is really a stupid cop-out for not using one's noggin. Anyway, the changes between 1.9.2 and 2.2.0 are massive. The Tyrano engine update means saves don't work anymore, there are whole new text tags (which completely alters the TL script and some of its functionality), and almost all of the character artwork has been redrawn (which would mean updating the uncensored portions since they no longer line up, not to mention requiring assets for reverse cowgirl since there's no way to avoid it anymore). You cannot just 'port' the work from the 1.7.9 hybrid version up to 2.2.0. It won't work at all.

Doubtful. I say this because Valve has a strict policy against sex and most of us know that they are inconsistent on their hatred for anime tits. Besides, most of the content in Teaching Feeling would have to be cut completely for it to go on Steam. XD
As I've said time and time again since last year, it won't appear on Steam. TF is an eroge. There's no separating the ero from the game.

TwinShadow

Lurker
Reputation score
Forgive me if I don't share the same sentiment. I've noticed a drop in quality in Sekai Project over the last couple years or so and its not promising. Its like they're not caring in their scripts anymore or something.

I'm amazed they came through for the NEKOPARA OVA, but the mistakes I found in it and me having to fix it when simply spellcheck would of caught the majority of them is... laughable at best. I'm also beginning to be less and less convinced they will even release Teaching Feeling at all at this point. Its nearing 2 months to the year when the unofficial announcement was made and there hasn't been a single peep since then.

If my theory is correct, I'm honestly starting to suspect they got the license to solely kill the fan translation and run away with the license. I would love to be proven wrong, but right now from what I can see, they are simply just dragging their feet and I'm losing respect for them entirely. This is also slightly compounded by the fact that I have heard their current CEO is anti-loli, so why Sekai Project licensed it is beyond me. Now, I already own a legit copy, so I have no real reason to buy it twice and don't plan to.

Anyway, now I'm kinda ranting at this point. We'll see in due time, but... I have almost zero faith in the company anymore.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Considering the massive delay in any sort of release, likely compounded by the fact that what they have is wholly incompatible with the current version of the game, that part of the criticism is wholly fair. I suppose the only part I object to is the suggestion that the script would be bad, seeing as they had no hand whatsoever in the script. That's 100% my work, so saying that the script will be bad is saying that I personally have done a shit job. If you honestly think that, that's fair...except that you haven't even seen the script I submitted, so you have no basis for comparison.

TwinShadow

Lurker
Reputation score
I've seen your original one before 2.0 hit final. But its not to say they wouldn't change something in the end. Who knows, that's why I'm just waiting to see if they ever do decide to finally release it.

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how do i load my game when i click on load nothing work anymore

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i have the new version and started a new game and can`t load
Well, not to be mean or anything, but are you sure that you're actually saving before you leave? Are you using the latest translation (if you're even using one)?

Other than that, my only suggestion would be to redownload. I'll PM you the link I used (or just download again if you bought it) if nothing else works.

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update Ver2.3.1

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One question. I haven't played this in a long time so I just started over. Did they remove the whole thing about Sylvie repeatedly approaching you for sex if you turned her down the first time?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
One question. I haven't played this in a long time so I just started over. Did they remove the whole thing about Sylvie repeatedly approaching you for sex if you turned her down the first time?
You have to raise her lust and iirc take her virginity before she starts coming for you.

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So is this dead? I haven't heard any news about the translation and I haven't been on this site in a year

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
As far as I know - the one doing the fan translation stopped when an official one was announced, and the one in charge of the official translation haven't posted anything about the translation work and it seem the dev haven't said anything either about the translation since it's official announcement.

Meaning we're stuck waiting -_-