What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Nymph Hunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

It came without the EXE on purpose, so that people wouldn't 'accidentally' play the beta and think it was a stable game. It's not. And anyone complaining that you have to move the EXE and download a fix patch from a Japanese download site should just stop trying to play 2.0 for now and wait for it to actually come out officially.

It's a beta. Beta. As in unstable software with lots of bugs. If you expected a stable game, your expectations were off.
I never expected stable game, just thought the exe is missing by mistake (was it not supposed to be new version of tyrano?).
In any case, thanks for the patch link.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The EXE is just a loader--IIRC it's a Chromium-based browser. Tyrano itself is a set of libraries, which live in the Tyrano folder. ;)

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did the engine switch influence the ability to hook the game, or do I really have to wait for the English release?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You really do have to wait for the English release. The script for 1.9.2 will not work with 2.0 both because there are lots of lines which changed and because a lot of lines that previously had paragraph markers no longer use them in-line. As a result, the script will not match up and thus you won't get English.

Plus a shitload of images changed, so there's that too. But most importantly, this is a beta with a shitload of bugs, so you shouldn't be playing it seriously anyway. It's an experiment to see what 2.0.0 will bring and to iron out the bugs before its official release and nothing more.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You really do have to wait for the English release. The script for 1.9.2 will not work with 2.0 both because there are lots of lines which changed and because a lot of lines that previously had paragraph markers no longer use them in-line. As a result, the script will not match up and thus you won't get English.
I was asking about using ITH or something to grab the text lines, since it's a new engine (or so I've read on the last few pages). Because I'm not sure what a new engine entails, I thought it may have influenced that part?

I could test it myself, but I don't feel like downloading almost 2 gigs just to check.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wouldn't recommend downloading 2 gigs anyway, since it's only this large due to containing two full sets of the game (since, again, new engine).

Of course, in saying 'new engine', what I actually mean is that the core Tyrano code powering the game has been updated to the bleeding-edge version, which may get even newer as 2.0.0 gets close to release since Ray and Tyrano's developer have been chatting back and forth about some bugs. This new version of Tyrano completely breaks compatibility with save files from previous versions, but while it does change some plugin-related things, the translation plugin should still function correctly.

As for ITH, I wouldn't know, sorry. I can say that we don't forsee any problem with supporting 2.0.0 in English. Just have to wait for it to actually be stable. :)

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Might be my imagination but it seems like Sylvie is a touch bigger and has more meat on her bones.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's not your imagination. He also fixed her monster claws. ;)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It would be better if you can see how feeding her affects her weight. lol.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wan, just making sure, but Ray and co. gonna put this game up on DMM, right?

Would be troubling otherwise because I can't access the payment on DLsite, while I have fuckton of DMMCash lying around... :D

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Might be my imagination but it seems like Sylvie is a touch bigger and has more meat on her bones.
there's some request for making Sylvie less "miserable" ...
so yeah ... :p

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wan, just making sure, but Ray and co. gonna put this game up on DMM, right?

Would be troubling otherwise because I can't access the payment on DLsite, while I have fuckton of DMMCash lying around... :D
Teaching Feeling has been available for purchase on DMM, DLSite and DLSite English since the beginning. In fact, DMM has the most purchases by over 20,000 last I checked.

If you mean the English version, however, the answer is a flat-out 'no'. DMM, DLSite and DLSite English all prohibit uncensored content as they all operate out of Japan and are subject to Japanese censorship laws. I do not know how distribution will be handled, but I can safely speculate that it won't be any company in Japan doing it.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

guys im so confused with all the new things

is there anyway to apply the english files on 2.0?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

uh, no ...
1. The script changed quite a lot so the old ver translation can't be applied ...
2. There's some bug (other says a lot but I haven't play new version far enough)
3. this seems a test run so there will be a lot more update ...

in other words, better forget translation for a long while until they adjust to the whole new version and the update died down ... ;)

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

uh, no ...
1. The script changed quite a lot so the old ver translation can't be applied ...
2. There's some bug (other says a lot but I haven't play new version far enough)
3. this seems a test run so there will be a lot more update ...

in other words, better forget translation for a long while until they adjust to the whole new version and the update died down ... ;)
thanks bro, hope my moonrunes reading skills are enough :p

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No, for all the reasons Yariel said, plus that 2.0.0 is currently in beta so it's not worth even trying anyway.

shohei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can still try and apply the UI in old english patch but some of the UI has been changed it name and folder path so its might take you a lot of time to do

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not only the name and folder path, but the actual UI itself has changed. 2.0.0 adds a bunch of new images that weren't there before due to the changes to the main menu UI and the addition of the sub-menu UI. So while yes, there are lots of UI bits which carry over from 1.9.2 (and earlier), much of the primary interface is new for 2.0.0. :)

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like there was an update on dlsite today. Someone knew what exactly was updated?