What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Will continue to expect Shit Project to keep dropping the ball on this.
All I can say to this is - WTF is this supposed to mean? Sorry but I don't see where this adds anything meaningful to any discussion here..or am I missing something? Please enlighten me.:confused:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It means the concerns about Sekai botching the English release are thus far not unfounded.

Hoboy

Reputation score

It means the concerns about Sekai botching the English release are thus far not unfounded.
Again - specifics. What game are you referring to that Sekai botched up? I thought Clannad was OK...but haven't played extensively the titles they have worked wth...is it that won't do the H content properly??:confused:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again - specifics. What game are you referring to that Sekai botched up? I thought Clannad was OK...but haven't played extensively the titles they have worked wth...is it that won't do the H content properly??:confused:
You can start here.

Hoboy

Reputation score

You can start here.

Well - I can wait and see. A 4chan thread with a crapload of anonymous bashing notwithstanding...(sounds like "fake news"!):D

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not "fake news," and it's insulting that you think it as such.

Hoboy

Reputation score

Lastly, reading through that thread, scattered throughout all the Sekai Project bashing (which seem to all be anonymous) there are the voices of the actual translator(s) and modders saying to "hold on" - this is all speculation, give it a chance, stop the drama...

Which is all I'm saying as well...:cool:

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

do not underestimate 4chan :D
those guys there capable of tracking you IP down and eventually knocking your front door, literally :D

joke aside, last time i play this game is long time ago, when the 1st release just comes out, i wonder how many updates since then...
oh, i'll wait for ver 2.00

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lastly, reading through that thread, scattered throughout all the Sekai Project bashing (which seem to all be anonymous) there are the voices of the actual translator(s) and modders saying to "hold on" - this is all speculation, give it a chance, stop the drama...

Which is all I'm saying as well...:cool:
Their chance was Anime Expo, and they blew it.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

maybe its time for me to get back into H games after like half a year busy with work and things... man cant wait for 2.0

Lazybastard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I may just be stupid, but I purchased the game on the ENG Dlsite and when I view it from the download page it give the English ID, but it downloads the JAP version :/ Am I just being stupid or has anyone else had this issue?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

those guys there capable of tracking you IP down and eventually knocking your front door, literally :D

joke aside, last time i play this game is long time ago, when the 1st release just comes out, i wonder how many updates since then...
That's not a joke tho... Those guys literally tracked someone who kicked a cat for lols and charged him with animal cruelty, practically ruined his life...

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I may just be stupid, but I purchased the game on the ENG Dlsite and when I view it from the download page it give the English ID, but it downloads the JAP version :/ Am I just being stupid or has anyone else had this issue?
The game on DLSite English is the same game as DLSite. There are no differences whatsoever.

There will be an official English release, but we don't know when. Soon(tm).

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

That's not a joke tho... Those guys literally tracked someone who kicked a cat for lols and charged him with animal cruelty, practically ruined his life...
I don't think they tracked his IP in that case. If I remember correctly someone who lived nearby recognise the place (or the guy).

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't think they tracked his IP in that case. If I remember correctly someone who lived nearby recognise the place (or the guy).
Either way, which worked out in the end seeing as .

Last edited:

Nymph Hunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2.0 is out

bundled with 1.9 so download is like 1.5 Gb

Finally we are able to save during prologue :)
Anyway, waiting for Rey to bundle the proper exe.

Last edited:

Lazybastard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game on DLSite English is the same game as DLSite. There are no differences whatsoever.

There will be an official English release, but we don't know when. Soon(tm).
Oy vey. So I was just being stupid then.Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Quiv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's been a while since I've touched this game.

What am I supposed to do with this new version? I can't actually open 2.0, so I guess I have to fuse it with 1.9.2 or something?

I easily get confused during this kind of manual merging/update, I might screw this up.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

4chan is also capable of having your house tear gassed, have you beaten and handcuffed and your kids held up by gunpoint.

I treat 4chan the same way I treat the rich psychopath kid. Amusing from a distance but good god keep him away from me.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's been a while since I've touched this game.

What am I supposed to do with this new version? I can't actually open 2.0, so I guess I have to fuse it with 1.9.2 or something?

I easily get confused during this kind of manual merging/update, I might screw this up.
2.0 is a completely different game, so to speak, from 1.9.2. There is no merging this time around. If you want to play the beta, extract the whole archive, then inside you'll find separate ZIP files for 1.9.2 and 2.0a.

Had to be done since they don't even run on the same engine anymore.

EDIT: Okay, so actually you'll want to copy a few things from 1.9.2 into the 2.0a folder because Ray forgot to put them in (for whatever reason). To be safe, copy over novel_sound.swf and TeachingFeeling.exe. On Mac you'd need to copy over the app and the start.command file as well.

Last edited: