What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

So I tried it past noon, in the evening, it all ends up with me going to town and with only the choices of going to the restaurant or home. Late at night only gives me the option to dine at the restaurant with Sylvie. So I tried something, I bought the nurse outfit and got her to work with me, there's a piece of dialogue saying we need more medicine, so I then stop working with her and head out shopping on my own, but again I don't get the encounter with the stranger?

Maybe I lasted too many days without triggering the event? So far I've spent around 76 days with Sylvie. Maybe the event is triggered while exploring the market with Sylvie?

Edit: Nailed it, I needed Sylvie with me to trigger the event, it no longer happens on your own. Or maybe it never did and I'm just misremembering stuff?

Last edited:

Nymph Hunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I tried it past noon, in the evening, it all ends up with me going to town and with only the choices of going to the restaurant or home. Late at night only gives me the option to dine at the restaurant with Sylvie. So I tried something, I bought the nurse outfit and got her to work with me, there's a piece of dialogue saying we need more medicine, so I then stop working with her and head out shopping on my own, but again I don't get the encounter with the stranger?

Maybe I lasted too many days without triggering the event? So far I've spent around 76 days with Sylvie. Maybe the event is triggered while exploring the market with Sylvie?

Edit: Nailed it, I needed Sylvie with me to trigger the event, it no longer happens on your own. Or maybe it never did and I'm just misremembering stuff?
It definitely did before, Sylvie even have dialogue where she
learns you met him and asks you to thank him for brining her to you.
Maybe it trigger either way. For book event you need 10 love (i think)

Last edited:

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It definitely did before, Sylvie even have dialogue where she
learns you met him and asks you to thank him for brining her to you.
Maybe it trigger either way. For book event you need 10 love (i think)
Nope.

That dialogue is actually triggered after you meet him the third time. You meet him at the start of the game, you meet him again with Sylvie in the market to get the book, and then you meet him a third time first thing in the morning in the market alone to buy wine. Only then does he tell you his name.

Once he tells you his name, you can then ask Sylvie what she thinks about him. Once she finds out who you're talking about, she'll ask you to thank him, which you can do the next time you see him in the morning.

ggnore12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone link me the a recent version of the game? preferably with mega or something

ChadBad

Reputation score

Can someone link me the a recent version of the game? preferably with mega or something
here: dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162718
if you dont have it, then I suggest buy it, rather that, than shit like GTA V where they dont allow modding, or for honor wich loose their players interest within days... ;)

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got my Sylvie to wear the frilly dress outside, but I can't seem to get the forest scene, everytime we "Take a short break" all that happens is "Sylvie wraps her arms around mine" no option to Kiss, is there something else I'm supposed to do?

Intimacy 1013, Lust 373

can't do it even with low lust, and I restarted my game. Anyone have a save for 1.9.2?

Last edited:

Nymph Hunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got my Sylvie to wear the frilly dress outside, but I can't seem to get the forest scene, everytime we "Take a short break" all that happens is "Sylvie wraps her arms around mine" no option to Kiss, is there something else I'm supposed to do?

Intimacy 1013, Lust 373

can't do it even with low lust, and I restarted my game. Anyone have a save for 1.9.2?
Are you talking about the black sleeveless dress that is like 2nd or 3rd in the list?

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Nomake Wan

Since you are the one translating the game i have a question. Maybe you can answer it. I would like to know how Sylvie refers to herself in the japanese version. Is she using watashi? If yes is it with kanji ( 私) or in hiragana (わたし)
That would really help me out. Thx in advance.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@Nomake Wan

Since you are the one translating the game i have a question. Maybe you can answer it. I would like to know how Sylvie refers to herself in the japanese version. Is she using watashi? If yes is it with kanji ( 私) or in hiragana (わたし)
That would really help me out. Thx in advance.
Sylvie refers to herself with 'watashi' in kanji.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah so it was watashi. Thought so. Thx again for the reply :)

One more thing i forgot to ask before. Is she also using formal speech (keigo) and does it change throughout the game?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah so it was watashi. Thought so. Thx again for the reply :)

One more thing i forgot to ask before. Is she also using formal speech (keigo) and does it change throughout the game?
She speaks in keigo the whole time, even when drunk as a skunk. :p

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yep, really. I had to actually go back and check (it's been a long time since I last touched the script), but yes, even in the drunk scenes she's speaking in keigo (albeit a little slurred).

I must admit I'm a bit curious as to how this information is useful to you.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yep, really. I had to actually go back and check (it's been a long time since I last touched the script), but yes, even in the drunk scenes she's speaking in keigo (albeit a little slurred).

I must admit I'm a bit curious as to how this information is useful to you.
Its because the different speaking styles give me more insight on the characters and their personalities. So knowing how she speaks in the japanese version lets me relate even more with her and giving me more insight in her character.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A small update. Well, it's actually not that small, but hey. Version 2.0.0 of Teaching Feeling could drop as early as this weekend, though it's actually aiming for some time next week.

Version 2.0.0 includes completely redrawn assets, animated facial features (blinking eyes, moving mouth), new CGs for intro scenes, 30 save slots for outfits that can be color-coordinated, and a crapload of system-related improvements.

Note however that because 2.0.0 comes with the latest version of the Tyrano engine under the hood, all previous savegames are no longer compatible. You won't be able to bring your progress forward into 2.0.0. However, since the new game experience in 2.0.0 is different from previous versions, it's worth playing through it again to see the new content.

On the official English release front, I unfortunately have no news. There was no news from Sekai or Denpa at Anime Expo, so a release appears to still be up in the air. As soon as I have information, I'll let you know as always.

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A small update. Well, it's actually not that small, but hey. Version 2.0.0 of Teaching Feeling could drop as early as this weekend, though it's actually aiming for some time next week.

Version 2.0.0 includes completely redrawn assets, animated facial features (blinking eyes, moving mouth), new CGs for intro scenes, 30 save slots for outfits that can be color-coordinated, and a crapload of system-related improvements.

Note however that because 2.0.0 comes with the latest version of the Tyrano engine under the hood, all previous savegames are no longer compatible. You won't be able to bring your progress forward into 2.0.0. However, since the new game experience in 2.0.0 is different from previous versions, it's worth playing through it again to see the new content.

On the official English release front, I unfortunately have no news. There was no news from Sekai or Denpa at Anime Expo, so a release appears to still be up in the air. As soon as I have information, I'll let you know as always.
Sounds exceptionally good. I am sooo waiting for this...
NEW, BETTER, ANIMATED, ENGLISH, UNCENSORED SYLVIE!!!
LET THE HEAD PATTING COMMENCE!!!

deathnote2000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm super ready to pat the shit out of Sylvie again even if it meant replaying the game with better assets.

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Very cool, looking forward to seeing the new content and giving Sylvie the affection she deserves. ::head pat::

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Will continue to expect Shit Project to keep dropping the ball on this.