What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Oh, I knew that, I just didn't know how to unlock the option. At any rate, thanks.

It's been a while and I'm curious; do the "super high" and "mega high" sensitivity levels do anything yet? Last I heard they were just superficial levels.

I have unlocked all the events.
I have read of a "night shop" event, what is?
And it seems I miss a lot of dresses, even if I have very high relation scores and unlocked all the scenes. What should I do?
Thanks.

I have unlocked all the events.
I have read of a "night shop" event, what is?
And it seems I miss a lot of dresses, even if I have very high relation scores and unlocked all the scenes. What should I do?
Thanks.

Easy, go at the shop at night, by yourself.

I think it may solve your issue about the missing dresses.

It's been a while and I'm curious; do the "super high" and "mega high" sensitivity levels do anything yet? Last I heard they were just superficial levels.
They are still superficial levels. No code has been added to the H-scenes to take advantage of the new levels. In fact, even in the code 'very high' doesn't do anything--250 (high) is the highest sensitivity the H-scenes actually take advantage of.

Easy, go at the shop at night, by yourself.

I think it may solve your issue about the missing dresses.

Thank you very much!

How do I recover saved games from different game vesions ? Where is the save game folder?

And ... is there a complete walkthrough with every possible interactions ?
thanks.

Last edited:

The save game folder is the game folder. It's that .sav file.

To 'update' your save, load it, click "Go out," change your mind, then click 'Memories' and 'Back'. This should get the main menu looking normal again. Overwrite your save and you're good to go.

Is this one the best selling one in history.?
奴隷との生活 ? isn't it?

Ummm... Does Ray hate that is game is being translated?
His twitter has a message for english players. I know that he mentioned piracy. But the way he said it seem like he also dislike people that translate his game.

Ummm... Does Ray hate that is game is being translated?
His twitter has a message for english players. I know that he mentioned piracy. But the way he said it seem like he also dislike people that translate his game.
He hates idiots who message him either bragging about illegally downloading the game, asking him for the latest translated version, or both. So if you want to know why he seems xenophobic, it's because there are a lot of idiots on the internet giving people who aren't that stupid a bad name.

Me personally, I shrug it off. I can understand where he's coming from on this one.

I remember the time when it was first released, i did not expect this would do well as it is the same as the rest of the visual novels out there with the option to change costumes, one week later and it breaks the roof of over 10k downloads in just dlsite alone. Oh boy was i wrong.
Probably due to:
1.Prior huge followers in pixiv
2.The previous game with the cyclops which was in english which led to english speakers discovering this talent and led them to follow him.(Game in steam and played by popular youtubers)
3.Win+iOS compatible with iOS being not much games are released in that format, plus my stereotypical view of iOS users are those artsy kind of people with high standards to design. Which led them to purchase it.

I always felt that those people who asked for the latest translated versions are in the spectrum somehow.

The quality of the translation tho, is superb.
"take me", "bated breath" ect, really give off that old Europe feel.

I honestly don't think he has any particular issue with the quality of the English translation. I cannot comment on any other languages (as apparently there are fan patches in Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, etc etc etc), but he has at least at one point praised aspects of the unofficial English patch.

I'm almost positive that it's just stupid people who don't realize that he's not the person to talk to at fault. I mean, he's posted all over that he refuses to accept suggestions for his games and yet to this day people (including Japanese people) still ask him. It's just that in general Japanese people don't go around bothering him about unofficial patches since, you know, the game is already in their native language officially.

I feel like someone should clear it up that there are people who bought his game but still apply the translation patch/mods.
Japanese sure can be weirdly sensitive sometimes.

There's nothing to clear up--he already knows that there are people who buy the game and use the patches to be able to play it. He says as much in the very post you're referencing:

Ray said:
I know some people who are not Japanese pay for the game and respect me, but I think majority are not.

I’m really sorry for my fans, but I have no way to know person who send me a message is rare true fan, or majority of pirated edition users.
Trying to 'clear things up' would only make things worse. Best to just leave him alone.

just a random rumor ... . Sekai Project licensed this game. Full censored version is coming soon?

Seeing how it's coming from the guy who translates it I doubt it's just a rumor.

He hates idiots who message him either bragging about illegally downloading the game, asking him for the latest translated version, or both. So if you want to know why he seems xenophobic, it's because there are a lot of idiots on the internet giving people who aren't that stupid a bad name.

Me personally, I shrug it off. I can understand where he's coming from on this one.

Oh for fuck's sake. This shit is what got us (the English speaking community) banned from a lot of Japanese hentai forums. Too many failed abortions on the internet.

Back