What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

It's really not that slow. As for the next update, it'll be soon(tm), and will at least include a kimono scene. How do I know? Because he left a WIP script for that scene in the 1.9.0 folder. ;)

Cool. I always wonder will he add something like a body slider kind of option. But that will definitely means he will have more images to edit and more work

There will never be such a thing, so you can stop hoping for that. You'd have better luck hoping for all the H-scenes to get animated. :p

There will never be such a thing, so you can stop hoping for that. You'd have better luck hoping for all the H-scenes to get animated. :p

Well a man can hope. :( Either way my true wish is he wouldn't end this project any time soon. It's really one of the best H game ever.

Cool. I always wonder will he add something like a body slider kind of option. But that will definitely means he will have more images to edit and more work

Sylphie is already perfect, man. What are you doing, hoping for such thing? She's loving you with all of her heart, man.

Sylphie is already perfect, man. What are you doing, hoping for such thing? She's loving you with all of her heart, man.

Her personality is. End of the day it's a simulator. Everybody has preferences don't they. :confused:

Her personality is. End of the day it's a simulator. Everybody has preferences don't they. :confused:

The problem is, it would not work for the game as she has plenty of lines that show her having a complex about her height and breasts. Those lines would just not work if she's sitting on D-cups or bigger breasts.

Everybody have their preferences, that's true.....but you also have to to realize that your preferences doesn't fit every game. This game was made for her to be a short, thin (most likely due to malnutrition) girl. Now if the dev adds a ending with an after story like continuation set some years later, than that idea of a slider would work. Since she'll be a lot healthier and during that time can easily have gotten a growth spur or two.

Edit: Or hell, could even add a feature where after a certain number of days...depending on how you've treat her she'll grow little by little. I don't know how he would do that, but it'll be kinda like the old princess maker games.

Last edited:

The problem is, it would not work for the game as she has plenty of lines that show her having a complex about her height and breasts. Those lines would just not work if she's sitting on D-cups or bigger breasts.

Everybody have their preferences, that's true.....but you also have to to realize that your preferences doesn't fit every game. This game was made for her to be a short, thin (most likely due to malnutrition) girl. Now if the dev adds a ending with an after story like continuation set some years later, than that idea of a slider would work. Since she'll be a lot healthier and during that time can easily have gotten a growth spur or two.

Edit: Or hell, could even add a feature where after a certain number of days...depending on how you've treat her she'll grow little by little. I don't know how he would do that, but it'll be kinda like the old princess maker games.

That's why I said there will a whole ton more to work with if there is such system despite me wanting it.

How many girls have you interacted with who were sold into slavery at a young age, physically tortured, and then was sold off to someone who was kinder to her and developed a serious case of Stockholm's? Just asking...
Exactly.

crap, my original comment should of said "don't say stuff like this". "to" do not even make sense in there.

Adding the game to my favorites on DLSite did nothing to notify me of updates, so I'm not sure what that's about. Anyway, no big, I'll just keep checking manually like I have been. Would be nice if that update notifier worked though, that's for a fact.

Adding the game to my favorites on DLSite did nothing to notify me of updates, so I'm not sure what that's about. Anyway, no big, I'll just keep checking manually like I have been. Would be nice if that update notifier worked though, that's for a fact.

Was it suppose to work like that?

I know I get an update notifier for games I bought, but I've never had a notification for favorites.

I've never once gotten an update notification for a game I've purchased on DLSite, so yeah. Adding it to My Genre didn't change that.

I've never once gotten an update notification for a game I've purchased on DLSite, so yeah. Adding it to My Genre didn't change that.

That's weird that I get them and you don't....huh...maybe something I did in my settings that I have no clue about.

English DLSite or Japanese?

Odd. Dunno what's up then. I'll have to poke around in my account sometime.

EDIT: Found it! Yep, there's a global account setting that's off by default. Derp!

Last edited:

Is it just me or does older saves break 1.9.2? :confused:

Depends on how old. Have you tried clicking 'go out' and then deciding not to?

Depends on how old. Have you tried clicking 'go out' and then deciding not to?

I am using my 1.8.3 save. The moment I load the save, Slyvie and some of the UI are missing. I shall try the method you mention. thanks

EDIT: Seems like pressing the Closet resets all the broken parts. Thanks.

Last edited:

I found the Aurelia_restaurant and nephy_dress_shop files in the Omake_images folder. I'm not sure where I'm supposed to put them? What are they even for, anyway?

Also, I moved the extra dresses into the folders they should be in, but the option to where them doesn't show up in the closet. The tab with the star symbol doesn't show up.

I found the Aurelia_restaurant and nephy_dress_shop files in the Omake_images folder. I'm not sure where I'm supposed to put them? What are they even for, anyway?

Also, I moved the extra dresses into the folders they should be in, but the option to where them doesn't show up in the closet. The tab with the star symbol doesn't show up.
'Omake' means 'bonus/extra' in Japanese. That's exactly what that folder is, it's just random bonus stuff. You can do what you want with it.

To access the extra dresses, type 'custom clothing' into the text box and click Say.

Back