What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

wait wait wait. I just browsed my dlsite eng and i saw update on TF. That's the 2.0 you guys are talking?

If that is real that's totally out of my expectations, so fast! :eek:

EDIT: ok it's zipped with the 1.9 Kinda didn't expect that.

Last edited:

Quiv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2.0 is a completely different game, so to speak, from 1.9.2. There is no merging this time around. If you want to play the beta, extract the whole archive, then inside you'll find separate ZIP files for 1.9.2 and 2.0a.

Had to be done since they don't even run on the same engine anymore.

EDIT: Okay, so actually you'll want to copy a few things from 1.9.2 into the 2.0a folder because Ray forgot to put them in (for whatever reason). To be safe, copy over novel_sound.swf and TeachingFeeling.exe. On Mac you'd need to copy over the app and the start.command file as well.
Crap, I think I did the opposite, but somehow the 1.9.2 version with the 2.0 merged into it worked kinda normally, and I got far enough to make sure Sylvie survived from her sickness.

Gonna have to find my save, decompress 1.9.2 again and merge it with 2.0 instead of the opposite.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

wait wait wait. I just browsed my dlsite eng and i saw update on TF. That's the 2.0 you guys are talking?

If that is real that's totally out of my expectations, so fast! :eek:

EDIT: ok it's zipped with the 1.9 Kinda didn't expect that.
"So fast" he says when the last update to the game was March 30th. :p Also they're separate zip files because this is a beta. It's buggy as hell.

Crap, I think I did the opposite, but somehow the 1.9.2 version with the 2.0 merged into it worked kinda normally, and I got far enough to make sure Sylvie survived from her sickness.

Gonna have to find my save, decompress 1.9.2 again and merge it with 2.0 instead of the opposite.
Uh, no, no, no. The ONLY thing you copy from the 1.9.2 folder is the EXE. You don't merge anything else. If you do, unexpected bugs may happen. That's why they're completely different ZIP files in the first place.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"So fast" he says when the last update to the game was March 30th. :p
Well it's still pretty fast imo. Especially with all the lip animations drawn. Haven't really play further than the beginning to see what else did he change since I already encounter bugs :D Was expecting end of the year since most game devs just take their own sweet time after the base game completes.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The base game is far from complete, so it kind of makes sense. :) This is the longest we'd been without an update in quite a while.

Blanc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I heard there was a decensored mod for this game. Is it still being worked or did I misunderstood?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You misunderstood. There has only ever been a partial decensor for the game. The official English version will be completely uncensored, but it is not yet available for purchase.

Blanc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You misunderstood. There has only ever been a partial decensor for the game. The official English version will be completely uncensored, but it is not yet available for purchase.
Completely uncensored?!?!?! By who? I thought Ray hated us. :confused:

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Completely uncensored?!?!?! By who? I thought Ray hated us. :confused:
By Ray, because that's the difference between 'uncensored' and 'decensored'. Ray hates pirates, and he assumed that since there is no official English version, all people who don't speak/read Japanese who play the game must be pirates. This assumption is because we had a lot of morons who actually told him to his face that they pirated his game, or asked him where to get the latest English version.

However, there will soon be an official English version, at which point there won't be a problem anymore. :)

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The base game is far from complete, so it kind of makes sense. :) This is the longest we'd been without an update in quite a while.
Yea I am aware of the long months of having 0 updates till you gave us info on 2.0 being work on. Hopefully now there will be more stuff being added in now that his new engine thing is partially done.:D

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh wow, seriously I didnt know that this game is still going on until I check it today @.@
So what's new with the recent update ? :eek:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh wow, seriously I didnt know that this game is still going on until I check it today @.@
So what's new with the recent update ? :eek:
unable to use old save file for this game due to huge game update overhaul.
- mouth animation
- new 2 hairstlyes(front head only,most likely accessories based)
- Apron can now be used with all costumes now
New UI design
- Option to add new display overlay
- moved save button into the menu
- option to choose if time will elapse when deciding you actions. Indoors only.
- refresh button added top right to indoor scenes
- increase savable space for costume set to 36
- color change for saved costume set button selection
- organized the diary log to look more clean
- recollection/setting button moved into the bottom right of the system menu
- music tab moved into recollection tab
- separate hairstyle and ribbon into two different sections
-during h-scenes, you can now choose x-ray or not x-ray mode when watching

Keyboard shortcuts
- next dialogue (space),Hide window (enter / right click),Skip (control), load (L),Log (on mouse wheel)
Partial change of events and commands during the starting phase of the game.
Event conditions changed.
change some text according to new/edited stuff
option to let you choose what she calls you during H-scenes
added skip option when she responds after buying clothes
Increase buying limit when starting out.
Improved clothing color choices.
Added different colors to kimono, blazers, glasses, hairpins, ribbons.
added scrunchie and beaded hairband.
Improve system related text so that it does not remain in the log.

Removed the following functions / elements (plan to re-add at a later date)
- Night clothes store
- Some costumes (striped socks, long socks, leather gloves, bandage plaster)
- Original costume, original event
- Reflecting hairstyle in H scene, reflecting hairstyle in nurse scene
- added chain talk display in the communicate word selection screen

Bugs:
Story wont progress when you rape her
even when you aim for a platonic relationship, lewdness stats will still rise.

Nymph Hunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Removed the following functions / elements (plan to re-add at a later date)
- Night clothes store
- Some costumes (striped socks, long socks, leather gloves, bandage plaster)
- Original costume, original event
- Reflecting hairstyle in H scene, reflecting hairstyle in nurse scene
- added chain talk display in the communicate word selection screen
Where did you got the exe?

Also, my gloves and striped socks! NOOOOOOOOO!

Attachments

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rather than the glove and socks, I think we should paid more attention to the fact that you're telling Sylvie to call you Papa....:p

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

where did i get the exe?
Dlsite.
Also the update is for the japanese version 2.0 alpha version, not the translated english one.

Quiv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I think I screwed something up again because of how confusing it is to have two different versions and having to copy some things from the previous to the current one to make it work.

What am I supposed to transfer exactly? Because I moved the exe and the novel sound things as well as my save. Which worked. Despite people saying that old saves don't work with the new version.

The game didn't seem that different and worked somewhat normally aside from some error box popping up during dialogues and the scene in the forest having text and sound but no pictures.

So I'm decompressing the two versions again, but I'm still not sure what I have to copy from 1.9.2 to 2.0.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I think I screwed something up again because of how confusing it is to have two different versions and having to copy some things from the previous to the current one to make it work.

What am I supposed to transfer exactly? Because I moved the exe and the novel sound things as well as my save. Which worked. Despite people saying that old saves don't work with the new version.

The game didn't seem that different and worked somewhat normally aside from some error box popping up during dialogues and the scene in the forest having text and sound but no pictures.

So I'm decompressing the two versions again, but I'm still not sure what I have to copy from 1.9.2 to 2.0.
Start with just the two ZIP files (1.9.2 and 2.0a). Extract only 2.0a. Copy TeachingFeeling.exe from 1.9.2's ZIP file into 2.0a's directory.

Then go and download the latest fix patch for the beta. Copy the contents of the fix patch into the 2.0a data\scenario folder.

Nymph Hunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where did i get the exe?
Dlsite.
Also the update is for the japanese version 2.0 alpha version, not the translated english one.
I downloaded it from dlsite english yesterday and 2.0 came without exe file :(
I substituted 1.9 one but options screen is messed kinda.
Rather than the glove and socks, I think we should paid more attention to the fact that you're telling Sylvie to call you Papa....:p
Shhhh.
That's a good look btw.
Thanks, had to change it tho, because it covers too much of those beautiful scars.

Last edited:

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded it from dlsite english yesterday and 2.0 came without exe file :(
I substituted 1.9 one but options screen is messed kinda.
It came without the EXE on purpose, so that people wouldn't 'accidentally' play the beta and think it was a stable game. It's not. And anyone complaining that you have to move the EXE and download a fix patch from a Japanese download site should just stop trying to play 2.0 for now and wait for it to actually come out officially.

It's a beta. Beta. As in unstable software with lots of bugs. If you expected a stable game, your expectations were off.