What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

thats a very well done and clean translation of buttons, similar to mine but i got stuck after load and save buttons xD japanish is too fucking complicated too many simbols not to mention the all look allmost the same. thank you, seems like this game got alot of love :)
like siriously,translator i was working with told me load button was translated as road not load after that i tried multiple translators and all of them gave different results,after that i just gave up.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haven't made much progress last week because of RL, but I plan to finish dialogue translations by the end of the week.

As of version 1.12, you can also use おじさん when you change the way you want Silvie to call you.

On the topic of changing names, I'm debating whether or not to translate those options or keep them in Japanese. This is because I am translating ご主人様 as "Master", but マスター is also literally "Master" and they both have different dialogue after you change your name. And then there are four different ways to have her call you Brother (Oniichan, Oniisan, Oniisama, etc.) among other things

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't made much progress last week because of RL, but I plan to finish dialogue translations by the end of the week.

As of version 1.12, you can also use おじさん when you change the way you want Silvie to call you.

On the topic of changing names, I'm debating whether or not to translate those options or keep them in Japanese. This is because I am translating ご主人様 as "Master", but マスター is also literally "Master" and they both have different dialogue after you change your name. And then there are four different ways to have her call you Brother (Oniichan, Oniisan, Oniisama, etc.) among other things
keep them in japanese, they sound way more cute IMO

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So......
How to make Sylvie / Girl MC to Make Tea???:confused:
I have not that option......

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So......
How to make Sylvie / Girl MC to Make Tea???:confused:
I have not that option......
it happears after lunch time, try to not go out and use "talk" a few times till it appears and i'm not 100% sure but i think you need to have met the suspicious guy at the market first

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it happears after lunch time, try to not go out and use "talk" a few times till it appears and i'm not 100% sure but i think you need to have met the suspicious guy at the market first
I see

Just want to know
How much is Your Sylvies affection?
I'm at 500 , and already to lazy to pat her head anymore.........

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see

Just want to know
How much is Your Sylvies affection?
I'm at 500 , and already to lazy to pat her head anymore.........
mine is affection 1390 with lewdness 571 but i think that once she is in love with you they keep increasing with sex without the need of patting her head

i just kept trying things to get the last 3 scenes and the value kept rising

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mine is affection 1390 with lewdness 571 but i think that once she is in love with you they keep increasing with sex without the need of patting her head

i just kept trying things to get the last 3 scenes and the value kept rising

Any advice / tips to unlock the rest of the scene?

For BJ scene 3'rd
I'm guessing it needs Sylvies to make tea , and then add Blue/Red Flower
Then the 3'rd just pop out

Any idea on Sex on Bed 1 and 3?
Also that 3 Blank , I've no idea how to open that......

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played the game and here are my thoughts and pretty much a guide to "beating" the game.

First off I give my thanks to the guys that set up the partial machine translation of the game. I'm not 100% on the story but thanks to the rough translation I did get the gist of what was going on.

Overall I enjoyed this game. It was touching and I enjoyed the slow transition of her character from being a slave to a cute girl. The developers of this game did a great job in her character design and facial expressions which made helping her become a normal human being (again? not sure if she was born as a slave) all the more rewarding, especially after seeing that first smile when she got to try pancakes for the first time).

Game play wise the story is pretty linear with mostly only two choices at events (Your either nice to Silvi or your not). These events only trigger when an unknown value is reached determined by the number of head pats you give her. (At first I thought it was the affection points that triggered events but if you choose to have sex with her on day one and every day after that no events will trigger and you'll simply have a sex slave with only one cg event.
I tried doing a mixture of head pats and then sex to see if that would trigger anything, but again nothing happened and I continued this all the way to day 20. I stopped there and had around 70 affection points and not even the first event where you give her real food vs bread and water had triggered.

Anyway moving on, the hentai aspect of the game was good consisting mostly of vanilla sex scenes along with fellatio, outdoors sex and a tiny bit of rape (if you choose to have sex with her at the start). Her facial expressions again where great and it was enjoyable to see her become more perverted/confident as time went on. Happy sex is best sex.

Music was soft and simple, which fit the atmosphere the game was trying to portray but nothing that really stuck out for me as something that would be memorable.

From what I've seen (after 87 days) the game has two bad endings. The first one being at the very beginning where the suspicious man in the coat asks you if you would be willing to take Silvi in. If you pick the bottom option the man leaves with Silvi and the game ends.

The 2nd bad ending is the one that took me forever to get past because no matter your choices or affection level you could still end up with the bad ending where she passes away due to sickness. I've reloaded countless times because of this.

Guide to getting around Dead end ending
To get avoid that ending you really only have to do one thing.
When the option appears take her outside, go to the diner and force her to eat that cake.
Seriously the cake is not a lie this time, and by taking her out 2-3 times for cake the MC suddenly care enough about her to stay by her bed side when she falls ill, and you save her from the bad ending...that's it.

After you've cleared that bad ending you've pretty much beaten the game and can collect all of the clothing for her from the shop and unlock all of the games CG with some being unlockable by having her wear certain clothing at various times.

If I had to complain about the game I would say that it was pretty short, and after finally clearing that 2nd game over I was kinda disappointed that there wasn't more events/situations that could lead to other game overs if you weren't careful.
Aside from that I also kind of wish Silvi was a bit older/more physically developed. I've never been into loli looking characters so I was a bit hesitant in trying out this game but I'm glad I did since the story is quite touching and I like the art style.

Things that I would of done different:

1) A longer game, maybe have a few years go by too so we can see
Silvi change further as she grows up and looks less like a loli.

2) Going along with the first one, more events and more dead end endings.
With her being a slave prior to being take in by the MC a number of things can happen. Maybe her previous owner had a debt to pay off and now that he's dead the slavers are going to try to take her back as compensation and make her a slave again.
With their being slavery in that world we can safety say the world is not a nice place so maybe somewhere down the line you get separated from Silvi and if you choose incorrectly you loose her. This would then lead to the dead end where she was kidnapped by thugs and gang banged.

3) Good ending: "optional".
After clearing all of the dead end endings maybe have an option pop up where you can choose to marry Silvi. I think a lot of folks would enjoy this option including myself for an ending.

4) Whoops pregnancy ending.
With the amount of sex you can have with Silvi and all the internal cum shots, you would think eventually she would be impregnated.
Be it a good or bad ending would depend on the players perspective but having this ending would make the game more realistic.

And that's it for my thoughts on this game. Overall it was enjoyable and I hope to see more h-games from this circle again.

leftslice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At the least, I hope you will TL them into their phonetic english characters. If a simple find-and-replace will work, maybe you could just release a copy for both options? Since each version of brother has its own connotations, it should have corresponding difference in english as well (little brother, bro, brother, eldest brother, etc.)

As for the first two options... Maybe we can get someone in here who's more familiar than I with the cultural nuances involved in quality translation work. However, in case that doesn't happen, I took a crack at them that should be better than nothing.

"ご主人様" is Goshoujin-Sama. It's the way a maid (the traditional kind, not the cleans-on-tuesday kind) would refer to the head of the family, or a vassal might to their lord, or yes, a slave to their (respected) owner. It is, for all intents in purposes, the translation of the word "Master" in the english language. For half-TL, write it as it sounds, and for full TL, just write "Master".

On the other hand, "マスター" is literally "Master". As in, the sounds forming the english word, written in Katakana. For a half-TL, you should write it as it sounds. For a full TL, try MASTER in call caps, maybe? It's an awkward and foreign word, which is emphasized through the unnatural writing.

I only asked by jellypubes to post this

All Credits are belong to him~
On another subject, this guy's work looks way better than mine. Use it!

Last edited:

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For BJ scene 3'rd

the 3 scenes in the top row you need her to wear the transparent night gown and no socks and it will randomly pop ou in the morning they are all the same scene but with different lewd levels

the 3 in low row are unlocked by "starving" her basicaly you need to not have sex with her for some days then a even pop, first time it will ask kiss her or pat her head choose kiss for the scene

if you choose pat her head you keep starving her wich lead to an other scene (the one you already have) bed will give you this scene while "an other time" keep starving her

at this point if you ignore her an other day or 2 she will cowgirl rape you the third scene

Last edited:

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For BJ scene 3'rd

Your 3 blank images are achieved by ending the day with Silvi wearing the see through thin gown. In the morning the MC wakes up and sees her making breakfast while wearing that outfit and then H happens.

Bed 1 is from not having sex with her for a few days. You'll get an event where she asks why you haven't had sex with her and if you agree to do her right then and there you get the 1st bed h-scene.

The 3rd Bed cg is similar to the 1st but instead of agreeing to have sex with her you tell her no. Continue to not have sex with her and tell her no each time she asks in the mini events. Eventually you'll get to a day where Silvi can no longer contain her lusts and on that morning the MC will wake up to find Silvi on top of him forcing him to have sex with her.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks guys
I hope the Dev will make a new scene / new content
Given the sales is really good , it already breaks 14K+ of sales

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT EVERYONE!

As you may have noticed, I have not been on here for 2 days due to internet issues. I will be giving everyone the pms today!

(IMPORTANT Note: Both the English and Japanese Dlsite won't allow me to purchase the game with a prepaid gift card and they do not accept paypal. I am using prepaid for privacy reasons. I am going to purchase this off of DMM (hopefully it is up to date -___-) Anyways, if it is not, im going to have to give out 1.14. But im going to pray that DMM will be up to date!

Edit: Site is busy rip. Will try again later
Idk about you but i use mastercard. My bank statement just show only dlsite.com without the embarrassing game titles.

lmaonade200

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully someone will have a translation up! Since the game is so well received and is apparently very story heavy I'm currently doing one myself as well, but it is taking an ungodly amount of time. I've spent around an hour on it already and only have half of the opening sequence done, deciphering moonrunes is exhausting.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At the least, I hope you will TL them into their phonetic english characters. If a simple find-and-replace will work, maybe you could just release a copy for both options? Since each version of brother has its own connotations, it should have corresponding difference in english as well (little brother, bro, brother, eldest brother, etc.)
I may just translate them to their phonetic equivalent, or Romaji. You're right in that different suffixes have different connotations. I'm just wondering what the best way to translate these to English would be without sounding too weird. As funny as I think it would be to have Silvie call you "bro" it seems a bit out of character in my opinion lol

"ご主人様" is Goshoujin-Sama. It's the way a maid (the traditional kind, not the cleans-on-tuesday kind) would refer to the head of the family, or a vassal might to their lord, or yes, a slave to their (respected) owner. It is, for all intents in purposes, the translation of the word "Master" in the english language. For half-TL, write it as it sounds, and for full TL, just write "Master".

On the other hand, "マスター" is literally "Master". As in, the sounds forming the english word, written in Katakana. For a half-TL, you should write it as it sounds. For a full TL, try MASTER in call caps, maybe? It's an awkward and foreign word, which is emphasized through the unnatural writing.
You've got the meanings for both terms down.

I'm hesitant to use Romaji since it seems like a half-assed translation, but given that it's scripted I don't think I have too much choice. Then again, I could just remove the extra dialogue and no one would be the wiser :rolleyes:

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a complete savefile?

lmaonade200

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I may just translate them to their phonetic equivalent, or Romaji. You're right in that different suffixes have different connotations. I'm just wondering what the best way to translate these to English would be without sounding too weird. As funny as I think it would be to have Silvie call you "bro" it seems a bit out of character in my opinion lol

You've got the meanings for both terms down.

I'm hesitant to use Romaji since it seems like a half-assed translation, but given that it's scripted I don't think I have too much choice. Then again, I could just remove the extra dialogue and no one would be the wiser :rolleyes:
IMO, using the Romaji for the pronouns/honorifics is fine, some of them don't have an English equivalent (or, like in this case, 2 different pronouns have the same translation that only differ in context) and all of us understand anyway.

Edit: By the way, what text editor are you using to translate? I'm using notepad and I can't seem to translate the names/titles, like in the opening sequence I can't translate "Strange Man" or the text afterwards that show him speaking will just break.

Last edited:

leftslice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's stopping you from just TLing everything straight to english? As far as I can tell, each form of address is specific enough to have its own unique translation.

Anyway, I'm sure some of the purists would love you for sticking to romanji; some people get their tentacles in a knot when people patch out honorifics.

Edit: By the way, what text editor are you using to translate? I'm using notepad and I can't seem to translate the names/titles, like in the opening sequence I can't translate "Strange Man" or the text afterwards that show him speaking will just break.
You're probably destroying line break info if you only use notepad. Notepad++ will allow you to properly view and edit the text without throwing off the parser.

Last edited: