What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Quiv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Uh-oh, actual game update on eng DLsite, hope it's 1.30.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New Update:

1.30 Update, Pm me for the link!

(Note: DON'T PM ME FOR THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION. I ONLY HAVE THE LINK TO THE GAME)

Game update:

ver1.3.0
3/8
H scene one additional
Additional costumes.
Adding a dedicated picture to change clothes command.
"I speak with the clerk" specification change of command and talk content added in the clothes shop and cafe.
Button display specification change of Fukuya.
I think that re-add the costume "thin dressing gown" erase (also after the next time in Apude.
Changing the contents of the kitchen event due to erase "thin dressing gown."
Modified to display only when you are wearing a particular outfit to "help me a job."
Timing adjustment of commands that can be action by the go or tea, such as time zone
Bonus Add Folder
Change the layout of the save screen.
(In the case of a data take-over is a little clunky because the number of slots does not increase, but it should be no problem to start the game.

3/4
Enclosed "ver1.3.0 Beta Part 3".

Beta:

Update history beta

ver1.3.0beta-3
"I speak with the clerk" specification change of command and talk content added in the clothes shop and cafe.
Button display specification change of Fukuya.
Additional costumes.
I think that re-add the costume "thin dressing gown" erase (also after the next time in Apude.
Changing the contents of the kitchen event due to erase "thin dressing gown."
Modified to display only when you are wearing a particular outfit to "help me a job."
Timing adjustment of commands that can be action by the go or tea, such as time zone

ver1.3.0beta-2
Adding a dedicated picture to change clothes command.
(If you load not once pressed a button other than the change of clothes and note that you get an error
It recalls implementation of the added H scene earlier times

Last edited:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To be honest, this game is a pretty good game.
I really want to learn how to be a gentleman :3

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone work out how to recreate the kitchen scene? Old saves seem to be broken, and I've tried most of the outfits, but to no avail...

Hope he re-adds the skimpy negligee. It was one of my favorite outfits (but that dress shirt and skirt combo is hot as fuck).

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

sylvie is satisfying herself if you left for town alone and return back home immediately. Not sure how much affection or lust is needed but mine is 1000 and 300 respectively when i tried it. Could not find the other scene yet though.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone work out how to recreate the kitchen scene?
You need to buy and equip this outfit:
i.imgur.com/kogOBeb.png

sylvie is satisfying herself if you left for town alone and return back home immediately. Not sure how much affection or lust is needed but mine is 1000 and 300 respectively when i tried it. Could not find the other scene yet though.
Lust must be higher than 200 for this scene. For another scene you need to equip a special outfit from previous scene and lust > 400. This will unlock new option when you choose "Go to Bed".

Full save for ver. 1.30 with all scenes and outfits:
mega.nz/#!rNlAiTha!66I5cvR1SL5ogMxaltfcesa7w16DYlGoYXFFVZaG4qQ

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh, just to make sure, but we can hook this game with usual AGTH + TA combo, right?

Sibushang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a really amazing game, but the flags for her dying sure are weird... You have to lightly molest her or you'll basically kill her with kindness... This poor girl's so messed up that being treated too nicely makes her scared that she's going to have something particularly horrible happen to her later on. Thanks to everyone who helped with the translations. Being able to enjoy this story has been a quite nice.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Y'know, I got this kind of neat idea here.

With the inclusion of Feene (the waitress), don't you think it'd be nice if the creator add a scene where Sylvie get jealous after being left alone and untouched for days?

So it's like when the MC come home from the restaurant, it's Sylvie's turn to attack him. Her heart-pupil also goes along with the yandere vibe, isn't it?

exanoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what is the h-code for this game?

Reputation score

I'm on the 17th day and on the next day she's sick and then dies I can't seem to bypass her dying HELP!! using 1.16 ver I've bought her new clothes though....
I have intimacy of almost 60

Last edited:

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why does everybody fail to keep her alive ...? Just handle her more gentle. (lol)

Stay with her instead of just giving her medics. Answer her questions instead of grinning like pedobear.

Maybe try to talk to her sometimes as well? Or does a 100%-Head-Pat-Pat-Run work?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why does everybody fail to keep her alive ...? Just handle her more gentle. (lol)

Stay with her instead of just giving her medics. Answer her questions instead of grinning like pedobear.

Maybe try sometimes to talk to her as well? Or does a 100%-Head-Pat-Pat-Run work?
Don't forget the pancakes. Those things are infused with senzu bean essence.

Reputation score

I had sex with her 3 times am i supposed not to do that in the first few days? How long do I need to wait in order to have sex with her and not dying?
can I just touch her and still not die?

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I had sex with her 3 times [...]
That was fast. Well, I guess for a save playthrough, just bear your loli-desire lust until her illness is cured. It will only occur once as far as I remember.

Inpatience sure is funny.

kalima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fool-proof way of absolutely making sure that Sylvie survives:
1. Pat her on the head every chance to get. Don't bother doing anything else.
2. Always select the first option when there's a dialogue choice.
3. Once you reach the cafe, do the following steps down to the letter:
3-A. Start the day. Pet her three times. Do NOT pet her more than four times at this point.
3-B. Go to the cafe. Feed her cakes.
3-C. Once you're back home, pet her until the day is over.
3-D. Repeat steps 3-A to 3-C.

As long as you pet her and feed her cakes every single day and don't do anything but those two things, you can absolutely guarantee her survival. Repeat: Don't do ANYTHING other than pet Sylvie and feed her cakes. You can also feed her pies and puddings, but the point still stands. Eventually, she'll ask you for sex and she won't be in any danger of dying ever again.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Fool-proof way of absolutely making sure that Sylvie survives:
1. Pat her on the head every chance to get. Don't bother doing anything else.
2. Always select the first option when there's a dialogue choice.
3. Once you reach the cafe, do the following steps down to the letter:
3-A. Start the day. Pet her three times. Do NOT pet her more than four times at this point.
3-B. Go to the cafe. Feed her cakes.
3-C. Once you're back home, pet her until the day is over.
3-D. Repeat steps 3-A to 3-C.

As long as you pet her and feed her cakes every single day and don't do anything but those two things, you can absolutely guarantee her survival. Repeat: Don't do ANYTHING other than pet Sylvie and feed her cakes. You can also feed her pies and puddings, but the point still stands. Eventually, she'll ask you for sex and she won't be in any danger of dying ever again.
Wow, is it that easy to get the bad ending? I never even got it once on 5x+ playthrough.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, is it that easy to get the bad ending? I never even got it once on 5x+ playthrough.
It reallllllly surprises me how people gets bad ending in this game.
Just treat her as a human begin and not as a sex slave and you should be fine Hallo?! :D :D :D

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It reallllllly surprises me how people gets bad ending in this game.
Just treat her as a human begin and not as a sex slave and you should be fine Hallo?! :D :D :D
I'm still waiting for that brutal rape route ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)