What's new

Frequently Asked Questions and Problems (Tech Questions Go Here!)

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Frequently Asked Questions and Problems (Tech Questions Go Here!)

Is VNR supposed to translate all games? I tried it with ビッチ・ジェーケー・イン・アールピージー体験版 and it won't show any text like the other games I tried it with.
Every game ive played so far could get translated by VNR except Wolf RPGs i even managed to get MV games translated through VNR thanks to a tool someone on this forum made but i have the same problem with this game RJ141961 maybe the Updated VNR has some problems with older games since your game and the one i tried released around the same Time

namhoang909

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am having a hard time playing "Manaka's H rural life" with translator, first tried with chiitrans now i am using TA, thing is not only english translated is rough, line also copy into 2 for e.g [Ai**]: feel a little embarrassed [Ai**]: feel a little embarrassed
with longer line this becomes a really nightmare, how could i fix it

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi guys, I'm having a problem with VNR. Suddenly it stopped translating. It doesn't show the english translation even if in the text setting it seems able to read the japanese text, and in very rare occasions it only shows "......." as a translation. Any idea why this is happening and how I could fix it? :(

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi guys, I'm having a problem with VNR. Suddenly it stopped translating. It doesn't show the english translation even if in the text setting it seems able to read the japanese text, and in very rare occasions it only shows "......." as a translation. Any idea why this is happening and how I could fix it? :(
mmmm seem there is a problem with Bing, go in property/translator and check some other like google or Atlas, they will surely revise that fast ^^

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mmmm seem there is a problem with Bing, go in property/translator and check some other like google or Atlas, they will surely revise that fast ^^
honestly i think its again a Update from VNR that screwed something up since i havent changed any settings or something

Edit: i tried every other translator and not a single one worked except for bing and there i got " [....] "

Last edited:

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Doesn't work for me too. Sometimes it looks like VNR decides on its own that it doesn't have to work properly anymore >.<

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

having the same problem with vnr right now lol google works fine but i really like bing translations since for me they make alot more sense then google but glad to know it wasnt just my vnr and now i know its everyone else too. btw check for an update it anyone still can't get any of them to work cause it happened to me too then after i did an update it started picking up googles at least

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Still doesn't work for me, now the only "translation" I got is []. :(

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1 week has passed and i still found no solution to this VNR problem...
1 week of abstinence it feels like im going to explode in a few days :confused:

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1 week has passed and i still found no solution to this VNR problem...
1 week of abstinence it feels like im going to explode in a few days :confused:
Try to update your VNR, in the end it worked for me. Download the latest version ;)

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a new link? I clicked and it sends me to an invalid url page. It does that will all the links I have for rtp.

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got the answer to my previous question. How to I set region locale to Japanese using Windows 10?

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm trying to play the latest Dwarfsoft game but this error keeps popping up:
"Script Exception raised
member "kag" does not exist."

Any ideas?

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Try to update your VNR, in the end it worked for me. Download the latest version ;)
I updated the VNR and its still not working ... can u show me screens of your settings in Preferences / Translation -> Translators ?

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I updated the VNR and its still not working ... can u show me screens of your settings in Preferences / Translation -> Translators ?
Have you tried to download the latest version of VNR from the site? That did the trick for me, not the update from the options.

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried to download the latest version of VNR from the site? That did the trick for me, not the update from the options.
that didnt work either but i did change some options and stuff und im not sure what i exactly did but its working now which is weird because when VNR stopped working i havent changed anything and now i had to change stuff and its working somehow ... thank you anyways

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, every now and then VNR mess up with itself and stops working, it happened twice with me. Funny little program.

astronomikaD

Reputation score

Trying to play Fairy Fighting.
It says: The ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library E:\Fairy Fighting\FairyFighting.exe
I have tried moving the folder on different locations.
Tried running in older versions of Windows and as administrator.
Tried re-downloading, the error persists.
i.imgur.com/kcBKHhy.png?1

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Someone who know japanese i a little help :3

Hello citizens, this is my first topic and i don't know if it is right place to open here but...

Well i get 2 games but when i try to start getting these two errors. So anybody can help me what is it what they say here. Thanks

First one: [Lune Team Bitters] Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru

Second one: [Thinkerbell] Kowaku no toki

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Someone who know japanese i a little help :3

First one: 64 MB of video card memory is required.

Second one: It's asking you to insert the game disc.