What's new

Fuel for the Flame (Zilrax) GMed by ranger

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Fuel for the Flame (Zilrax and freeko) GMed by ranger

Fiera frowned a bit, feeling the girl shake in her hand. "What? Are you cold? I can warm you up, I know a spell or twenty. Okay maybe ten. No? Oh... Hey... Why are you scared of me? What'd I do to you? Is it the fire? I'm told it scares some people. I can make you fire resistant, it;s no big deal, I have to do it to Sonja all the time!." offered Fiera, tilting her head in confusion.

"Well, I still need a chef, so maybe you could learn in between helping me find treasure? It's that or I have Sonja do it, and she doesn't wear clothes. Not sure I want that around my food, she's all metal and nudity. I'm amazed she hasn't chafed her nips off. Oh well.," she sighs, then glances to Sonja.

"...Well?"

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

"Either we listen to her, and go find this key she was talking about. Or I finish breaking down this door."

Sonja was kind of thinking to herself that whatever was on the other side of this door, had to be aware that she had smashed into the door once already. Either they were prepared for something to come crashing through, or there was simply nothing on the other side of the door and Amber was lying.

"I am not sure what to make of this.. If something was on the other side of the door, why would it not have come to see why I had just crashed into it? I really think Amber here is just trying to hide something from us, but I really dont care either way between what you choose to do. I guess just pick one and we will go with it."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thats because its trapped and there is no one behind it. But hey if you want to smash the door down go ahead just if you would set me about 10 feet down the halllway before you do. That might be enough distance." With her attention focused on Sonja the girl seemed to stop shivering. Maybe the girl wasn't afraid of fire maybe it was her glorious Fire Demon form? Sonja for her part could feel the passion in Amber's voice. What she made of it was her own choice.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera glanced back to Amber and then back to Sonja. "Yeah, basically what I was thinking. Let's leave it, we bring her with us, and worse case scenario, she's lying and we just come back and bash it down then."

Fiera glanced at Amber, then looking a little annoyed, sat down and looked her over. "Seriously, what is it? Is it my heritage? Dear lord, you act like I'm eating children in front of you or something! Funny thing, I'm a person much as you. It's not my demonic nature that makes me different, it's that I'm nobility. Frankly Sonja is the scary one, she wants to grope you. Anyhow, let's get moving. Where is the way down?"

She got back to her feet, rolling her eyes a bit. "If it's really such a huge deal, you've my permission to speak through Sonja to me, but I think you are being silly. If I really wanted to do anything scary to you, I would have already.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sonja really did not know what to make of all this. Was this girl a friend or a foe when it all comes down to it?

"Hmmph. I do have needs too.." Sonja muttered under her breath just about loud enough for hopefully only Amber to maybe hear.

Sonja was more interested in this woman, not just because of her looks. It would be a poor reflection of Sonja if something were to happen to their "tour guide" as it were. More just trying to focus on seeing if Amber was trying to help the duo or trying to just lead them into another trap so that she could escape.

(I guess it is a little late at this point, but is Sonja in any way able to perceive Amber's intentions?)

Sonja after a short while of trying to observe Amber would get her up off the ground and between the two, someone was going to figure out which way they were going. Sonja was pretty much along for the ride at this point, where it takes her is almost completely out of her control for the immediate time being.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OOC
I can give you a roll if you want but that could just make it worse

"W-What?..." Amber paled at Sonja's hinted desire. Still as she was hosited between the two of them she sighed. "Look Im sorry about the flash bomb and Im sorry that I insulted you but... you hear so many stories about demons..... I was scared." Amber moved forward gently pulling on the duo trying to lead them someplace. "This way the next floor down had its stairs collapse so we set rope to climb down. I cut all but one of them when I was trying to get away from the thugs."

If they let her Amber would lead them to the first hallway they had going down. Turning the corner at the end they indeed say a smashed stair case with three strands of rope. Two where cut and one was dumped in a mess.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera smiled brightly, and dusted Amber off happily. "Apology accepted, and I completely understand. I'm technically a half demon though. Wait, that was a bomb, not an attempt to feed me light? Huh. Go figure. Welp, either way, we're all good and friends now, and we're gonna get lot's of treasure!"

Fiera bounced along with Amber as the pretty captive lead them to a spot with ropes down. Fiera hummed a bit as she looked at them.

"Well now we gotta unbind her hands, she can't climb otherwise. You go first Sonja, then Amber, then me. Don't wanna accidentally burn some bottoms.," grins Fiera as she runs a hand through her flaming hair, glancing about cheerfully.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sonja still slightly skeptical of the situation would undo the makeshift bindings on Amber when they arrived at the ropes leading downward.

"Should I throw the ropes that were cut back up when I get down there? Maybe they can still be used for something."

Sonja was not really intending to use the ropes that were cut but for one purpose, tying up a bad girl properly. If she were able, she would gather the rope as the others made their way down.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sonja was the first one down the light from above casting weakly on her position. Still it was enough to see the two cut ropes and a rather sturdy looking shortblade. It was easy enought to gather up the rope and while it was extra weight, for Sonja it would be of little hinderence. The more curious object was the shortblade. From where it lay Sonja could guess it had been dropped from the stairs. Picking up the weapon she heard a slight oof as Amber made her decent. "Oh you found my blade can I have it back?"

Feira watched her retainer and her cook slide down the rope their forms barly visible from the source of the light. She could hear just fine though. What she made of Amber request was up to her but she did notice Sonja's mistrust and how she had left Amber unarmed as of yet.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sonja would kind of nod with an air of indifference toward Amber when she asked about her weapon. Sonja would kick the weapon over toward Amber. If this weapon would end up in her back when Amber tried something stupid going forward, Sonja figured she was able to fairly easily overpower Amber when she was running away before. So it was her feeling as if this would simply repeat itself were Amber to get out of line again going forward.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera hummed as she peered down best she could. Seemed like they got down there. And found Amber's lost sword! Sonja hadn't given her her things back yet but maybe she would now. Only one way to find out!

Fiera grabbed onto the rope and slide her way down to reach her servants. "Wheeeee~"

Once she landed, she looked up to see Sonja, giving Amber her sword, her smiling happily. "Glad to see you two getting along again! So, where'd you leave your not so nice friends, Amber? Need to get us some keys and teach them a lesson! Then we can have hugs. So much hugs!," asked Fiera cheerfully as she looked around.

This should go swimmingly, after all, she was great and had great servants, even if they were silly sometimes.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amber picked up the blade and eyed Sonja a moment. It was't a I will kill you later stare or how can I screw you over stare it was more of a frustrated look. Still sheathing the weapon as Feira joined them made Amber jump a little before appoliging again. "Well they where in some sort of archive when I found the key. Thats when everything got messy. Its up ahead and to the left. I bared the door so they couldn't get out right away. Im surprised they havn't yet.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera smiled as Amber jumped again and giggled. "So high strung. Hopefully you feel better after all this. Well, let's get to it!"

She started heading to where Amber said, humming as she went. "I wonder if anything happened to them. After all, these places are ruins for a reason, something is bound to have moved in. Guess we'll find out!"

She hummed as she went to find this door Amber mentioned, and considered her magic as she went. She;d show Amber that she was a good mistress, with FIRE!

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Sonja was more concerned with Amber and what she would do. Were Amber to just "play along" then Sonja would not really do much but go and follow Fiera. Were Amber to get out of line again however, her newfound ropes would get put to good use.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amber looked on as Feira began to humm and walk, catching the look Sonja was giving her the rogue smiled weakly and soon followed the fire demoness. It wasn't long before the trio reached a door that had an old end table or some such in front of it. "Here we are. Just beyound........." Ambers voice was quite almost a whisper though it picked up at the end as she moved and looked at the small end table. "Strange...." Moving forward abit Amber kneeled at the end table and inspected it. Looking at what caught the girls eye both Fiera and Sonja find the table to be completely free of dirt and even having a light sheen to it. That was highly strange in and of itself. THere was no way polished furniture would be down here. "Looks like somethihngs on it."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera went along happily before reaching the door again. There was a table in front of it. That was a terrible place for a table.

Amber clearly thought it was a bad place for a table as she went over and inspected it. Fiera tilted her head, before her eyes widened as she realised what was so odd about it.

"Amber, where did you find this table?," whispered Fiera, looking around a bit, feeling concerned. This might be trouble.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

"Well, this looks like it is about to get interesting."

Still more focused on Amber and the notion that Amber had basically led the pair straight into a trap on purpose. Sierra was getting that feeling that whatever was on the other side of the door was not going to greet them with open arms.

"Shouldn't we just move the table and go through the door?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I-I just pushed it over here from the wall next to it. It was dirty as all heck." Amber backed away clearly having no intrest in touching the stuff. Indeed Fiera wasn't sure she wanted to touch it either as tell tale drips fell off the thing. What Sonja made of this was up to her however. The table was simple and could be easily smashed aside though she had to admit the fact that it was dripping something seemed off. Thankfully Feira had a light or the group would have never noticed it.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"I was afraid of that. I half expected it given the ruined state of this place, but I hoped that there being bedrolls would indicate bandits had cleared it already. Invaders.," curses Fiera, "That or slimes, not that there is much difference."

She paced a bit, muttering to herself. "I need the money and you need the thingy. I can beat Invaders if there aren't too many or really powerful ones. It's still bad news though. So there's a chance those guys in there mighta gotten turned or killed. If not, the prospect of invaders may smarten em up. And if not, they burn."

Fiera nods then steels herself, inhaling a deep breath. "Alright! Sonja, knock the table aside, use your weapon, don't touch it. Stuff makes you all horny and such and we've a job to do. And give her her throwy daggers, we don't wanna get close to critters if we can help it."

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

"Fine.."

Sonja would without much hesitation go and attempt to just smash that table with her mace.

Right before doing that she flipped a few of the daggers on the ground near Amber. Rembering they were poisoned when she had found them, it would be unfortunate were either of the two to have come into contact with the poison as the daggers were handed off between the two.

Sonja would shoo the pair back a little as if she hits that table just right, things could go flying who knows where. Though Sonja did not really understand why the other two were so afraid of a mere table, it probably was her job anyway to smash things.

Once everyone was far enough away Sonja would commence operation Smash That Table.