What's new

FULL Translation suggestions

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: FULL Translation suggestions

Way smaller than game i suggested earlier. This game looks nice and previous title from that circle got translated and was pretty interesting.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, it's vx ace but there these one I'm thinking about :

Seconded for Sistina. I'm a sucker for Circle Gyu! games, and I do prefer Sistina over TH Mai (which M1zuki translated).

Sadly, same can't be said for Almeria fifth knight. Sure it got potential, but the game's way too linear, not to mention it's too short. The only thing that makes it seems long are the fact that you hafta grind your way for hours in that game, lest you can't even touch the first boss.

If you are not afraid of HUGE projects.
Yes, I admit it's good, and the art's not a slouch either, but sadly it's a wolf game, and it's full rape thru and thru : the girls didn't even got corrupted : they're straight up broken doll by the end of the game.

gf2468

Reputation score

Would like to see Sprite Hills Second Game Translated.
This. Or, alternatively, this (dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE176175.html) is really really good. You play as a demon queen that got got beaten by heroes and lost your power, so now you have to live as an adventurer until you get your power back to take revenge. There are a bunch of situations where you can do all sorts of degradating things to make ends meet (as well as the usual GoR), which kind of feels like corruption, since the protagonist is as prideful as you'd expect, but I can't remember if there was an actual corruption system. Aside from that, I remember the game being pretty fun to play, the plot wasn't bad (as hentai games go) and the art was awesome, with a bunch of possible female companions with various scenes of their own.

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

Newest Acerola game. To my knowledge doesn't even have a partial. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you are not afraid of HUGE projects.
This is probably the game that I have put off limits for a long time, as it has problems hooking. If you're gonna do a Full Trans, I'd say translating a game that you can't hook is probably the right one.

The other games on this list I've all played, most don't deserve anything. But Story of Two Swords is really good.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, it's vx ace but there these one I'm thinking about :
/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ161447.html

/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ131698.html

They don't fulfill all your desired tag sadly.
On the MV side, there a few worthy of translation but same as before, they don't have all your preference :

maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ177899.html
Seconding all these 3 since they all seem very nice but mainly Slave's Sword (the MV one) because the art just seems so good. I almost forgot about Slave's Sword but I've been really wanting that one to be translated too.

Looking through this thread now though, there are so many good games left untranslated...

Last edited:
OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for all the suggestions.

unfortunately a lot of them were made with wolfRPG.

Shadowcore, don't like the art :/

Mucchi Muchi Inaka: I think this already got translated

魔導士アルル~天才のアタシが、なんでこんな目に!?~ - WolfRPG

聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~ - WolfRPG

The Moral Sword of Asagi - dislike the art a lot

Haru Uru Baishun - I liked playing it but I don't want to pick up an unfinished
project, my style of translating differs from a lot other translators and that would just ruin the immersion.

涙声のギニヨル and ナナハよ。- The art is super weird :c

ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 続茜町物怪録 - I like sprite hills but currently my interest goes into another direction, I might pick it up someday tho.

Ordeal of Princess Eris - Looks good but kinda blend tbh

エクソシスト~クリスと呪われた街~ - art

トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~ - WolfRPG

Story of Two Swords - I will have a look at the content, so far this is my favorite from the suggested ones.

I know I'm really picky but keep in mind that a big project might take some months, I just don't want to spend so much time with something I personally don't like.

Oh and about tiarushi, I know that I said it but I'm not sure, for now I'm just kinda looking for motivation to do a bigger project and thought that someone has like a missing gem that wakes my interest again.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh well, another failed attempt at getting Shadowcore translated....

Sorry I've failed you all, my fellow ntr lovers... :(:(:(

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would have suggested "Maiden Diary of Koharu-chan" but it's a loli game, so no dice.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Story of Two Swords - I will have a look at the content, so far this is my favorite from the suggested ones.
Now I just hope the contents of the game will satisfy you. Here's hoping.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just to make sure you have it - the partial

I never finished the partial, but it's the same circle as Sacred Eyes so it probably hits most of your wants...

Last edited:

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh and about tiarushi, I know that I said it but I'm not sure, for now I'm just kinda looking for motivation to do a bigger project and thought that someone has like a missing gem that wakes my interest again.
Damn. Was waiting for your translation to start playing this one. I even went ahead and bought the game off the dlsite.

Oh well my fault for jumping the gun I suppose.
Live and learn as they say.

Hope you find that spark your looking for.

MyNameIsHawk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i would recomend vampire fu*k

it does have a nice art and need change clothes to get main and side quests. No need to be extreme grind heavy as you can wear something to evade battles from start if need sleep to get hp a soon as possible

dunno exactly how long since the first time i played i go on trial and error route. Saying yes to everything.

what i think it fails is the corruption system. I din´t detect one in the game

Tyrannus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe this one?:
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE150745.html

It is from the same guys that made Tialucy. Somewhat older and no fancy bouncing boobs, but in my opinion the art is better.

It has a nice amount of Cg and the story is about a girl that got possesd by a succubus/hornyness spell?, as far as i understood it. So there is definitly a lot of corruption in it ;)

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

SHADOWCORE
SHADOWCORE
SHADOWCORE
SHADOWCORE
SHADOWCORE
SHADOWCORE

PLEAASSEEEEE!!!!!!!

Cpoomz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe u should check out this game too RJ201126 ;)

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

OK - think this thread has served it's purpose - do you want to keep this going Krystallize<3?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SHADOWCORE
SHADOWCORE
SHADOWCORE
SHADOWCORE
SHADOWCORE
SHADOWCORE

PLEAASSEEEEE!!!!!!!
He didn't like the art.

Just let it go man, each to their own, like I said, Shadowcore's art is an acquired taste anyway... :(:(:(

Last edited:

clov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

+1 for story of two swords and this

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ176344.html

Prob bit grindheavy idk, didnt managed to get too far but i find the game interesting

Last edited:

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He didn't like the art.

Just let it go man, each to their own, like I said, Shadowcore's art is an acquired taste anyway... :(:(:(
awwww :(:(
our last hope probably from m1zuki next poll