What's new

FULL Translation suggestions

Akimu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: FULL Translation suggestions

Luxuria is an option, it fits in with all of the things, except the length, it's quite short.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

OK - think this thread has served it's purpose - do you want to keep this going Krystallize<3?
Yeah it's enough, thanks.

So thanks to all the suggestions, sadly I didn't find anything that blew me away, well the games I mentioned before are really rare :c

The story of 2 swords is, besides Tiarushi and a project I had on hold for nearly a year are the ones I'll be chosing of :)

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Luxuria is an option, it fits in with all of the things, except the length, it's quite short.
Isnt that already translated?

@Thread Author

Ok I wrote this up before you typed that above, but I guess I will post it anyway

To be honest for me anything that meets these requirements:

Female MC
Corruption
NOT NTR or atleast minimal NTR
Decent Art
Decent Gameplay
Oh and Not Loli

Not sure how u are with NTR but seems our tastes are fairly similar

I like the look of:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ204823.html
Although it might have some stuff u dont like, I havent played it myself so I am not too sure how far it goes with some stuff

The Starworks Games

I would also +1 the Huge Project mentioned on page 1, but it would indeed be a big one =P

Also +1 Tale of Two Swords (although I must admit I thought it was already translated =/, may have confused it with Sacred Eyes tho) and Cistina

DarkZone

Reputation score

Probably a bit late, but ANISEv2 would also be an option! It does have almost everything you like.

pokemon7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ140779.html

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah it's enough, thanks.

So thanks to all the suggestions, sadly I didn't find anything that blew me away, well the games I mentioned before are really rare :c

The story of 2 swords is, besides Tiarushi and a project I had on hold for nearly a year are the ones I'll be chosing of :)
+1 for Tiarushi