What's new

ACT [Fullflap] Demon's Sperm (RJ134809)

Re: [Fullflap] [RJ134809] Demon's Sperm

Here's a Mega link with the full saves included, Thanks to Shadoek for the saves!

mega .nz/#!6YdlSbyK!JiMLWDBW-y53hy78v9DuW9PSy2ITHHrTu4bfEl7hbhk

Enjoy!

As crazy as it sounds, I´ve read all 47 pages.

I knew about the save thank you.

What drives me crazy is im unavailable to open lot of chests

EDIT: FOUND PROBLEM, make sure you don´t reach inventory item or weapons limit :D

Last edited:

I enjoyed play this game and a lot... i was wondering if someone know another like this one sprite based...

The thing i like and sure many of us does is the sprite animations and sex animations moving... normally you see more CG but some change make it nice.

I enjoyed play this game and a lot... i was wondering if someone know another like this one sprite based...

The thing i like and sure many of us does is the sprite animations and sex animations moving... normally you see more CG but some change make it nice.

There is Pegasus Knight X(But its so popular I wouldn't be surprised if you played that already) and there is also Parasite in City. Parasite in City isn't fantasy like Pegasus Knight X and Demon's Sperm(its zombie apocalypse) but the animations are great. That's all I know for sprite based.

Found a HSPdecompiler
Might lead to an easier method of translating his games

There is Pegasus Knight X(But its so popular I wouldn't be surprised if you played that already) and there is also Parasite in City. Parasite in City isn't fantasy like Pegasus Knight X and Demon's Sperm(its zombie apocalypse) but the animations are great. That's all I know for sprite based.

Thanks man sorry for the long reply i got that one and now i m looking this one in english --> full flap erori looks good..

:D

Man, just finally got around to playing 2.0 and beat everything in one sitting.
Now I'm ready for Fullflap's next game, when he decides to put the trial up!

Hey, i've been having some trouble with the third area, namely the dark place. is there a lantern or something i can find?
Also, i cant get the english patch :(

Yes, there is a lantern. I forgot where it is, though, obviously in one of the earlier areas, chances are you missed a chest somewhere

Hey, i've been having some trouble with the third area, namely the dark place. is there a lantern or something i can find?
Also, i cant get the english patch :(
IIRC, there is a room with two lifts/platforms in the east part of this area - in the small room to the east (you have to drop of the moving platform to get there), there is a key, which fits the door roughly in the middle of the area, and that's where you can find lantern. Hope I remembered it right.
About patch - tested and link is working, so no idea what could be the problem.

Anyone got a non-torrent download for the game?

I love this game, Period. Wish for more of these to exist out there

Is there a guide to secret item locations and such somewhere? I found the gold bracelet thanks to the thread, but apparently there's lots of hidden things and also some keys that I presume unlock the doors above the hub area.

I'd like to be able to unlock everything without resorting to downloading a 100% save.

Is there a guide to secret item locations and such somewhere? I found the gold bracelet thanks to the thread, but apparently there's lots of hidden things and also some keys that I presume unlock the doors above the hub area.

I'd like to be able to unlock everything without resorting to downloading a 100% save.
try archive linked in this post - updated it just now.

Hey, my computer is picking up a TROJAN.GEN.SMH from the English patch. Is this normal or is the file really infected? :(

Hey, my computer is picking up a TROJAN.GEN.SMH from the English patch. Is this normal or is the file really infected? :(

That "GEN" part means generic and is usually a sign that it's a false positive.
I'm guessing the "SMH" means shaking my head. If you're using Avast or a few other programs they are notorious for flagging almost any .exe file as being a virus.

Typically I look up the virus name and that'll tell you rather or not it's really a problem.

That "GEN" part means generic and is usually a sign that it's a false positive.
I'm guessing the "SMH" means shaking my head. If you're using Avast or a few other programs they are notorious for flagging almost any .exe file as being a virus.

Typically I look up the virus name and that'll tell you rather or not it's really a problem.

Alright. Thanks. Using Norton btw. SMH prolly translates to So Much Hate... Norton must really hate Generic Trojans.

i need to dowload the game please link donw :S

Back