What's new

ACT [ fullflap ] [ フルフラップ] キノコの国のお姫さま Mushroom Kingdom Princess RJ084666

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Princess

Man, I'm playing this motherfucker with the rock. You guys can suck it with the broken-ass bomb.

Bombs are great!

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

BOMBS?!
You want it?
It's yours my friend...
AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUPEES!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here, here!

My first contribution to the forums!

v-addict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much :)
Dling now!

Edit:
Also, hi everyone!
Long time lurker, decided to make an account, realized anything I wanted to contribute is already here...

Last edited:

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here, here!

one day after release and it's upped. :eek:

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game was great. I loved the ending.

If I understand correctly, the princess fell in love with the rabbit or something and made the maid the queen. Better then a cake right?

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Fun short little game; I just wish there was a handful of different things
Like the CGs being in the same pixel style as the animations
And possibly a "topless shopkeeper" mode; something I've been looking for more of since Dragon Bride Hah

SethK

Reputation score

Fun short little game; I just wish there was a handful of different things
Like the CGs being in the same pixel style as the animations
And possibly a "topless shopkeeper" mode; something I've been looking for more of since Dragon Bride Hah
Wait. Does that mean there are actual H animations in this instead of just CG or...?

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Wait. Does that mean there are actual H animations in this instead of just CG or...?
Yep. After you beat every boss you get an animation done in the pixel style that the NPCs and Maid portraits are done in; they're generally short. Starts with the first world being EroUsagi ripping her(Princess') shirt off; and ends up with the fuckings

SethK

Reputation score

Yep. After you beat every boss you get an animation done in the pixel style that the NPCs and Maid portraits are done in; they're generally short. Starts with the first world being EroUsagi ripping her(Princess') shirt off; and ends up with the fuckings
Yesss. Do want. I must now download.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Here, here!

You sir get one free interweb.

Edit is there anyway to save?

Last edited:

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anybody willing to share a completed game save file?

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

got 100% on world 1, exited game thinking it auto-saved, it doesn't, so beware, you have to manually save the game somehow.

EDIT: to save the game, press spacebar on the world map, then pick the first option.

random tips about the game
-boomerang is the best balance between damage and keeping the screen clear, hits multiple enemies
-bomb does the most damage, has splash damage too
-dagger is default, down the middle
-kunai covers the screen in weapons, but doesn't do much damage
-rock is totally worthless and does almost no damage

in every level there is a blue gem hidden in the dark grey rocks, hit the rock to break it open and get the gem, then go to the castle and go downstairs, there will be a woman who i guess wants all the gems, with a scoreboard showing what levels you've gotten the gems in.

the boomerang is the best to find the gems, as it covers the most screen area and hits multiple times. just throw it constantly in levels when there's grey rocks around, it only takes one hit.

once you get the gem in a level, if you've already beaten the level, you can suicide and you will retain the gem.

spikes, falling into bottomless pits, and water do not give any end screen pictures.

Last edited:

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Edit is there anyway to save?
Twisted:
OVERWORLD MENU -
Option 1 - Save
Option 2 - Quit to Title
Option 3 - Close Menu(X also works)
Z to Select Option
Notes: There is one breakable box hidden in each level, which, when all are collected, unlocks a lousy nude-pic of some girl in the castle that links all the worlds together. In most worlds the breakable boxes are made of stone; in the ice level they are the ice-cube blocks, and in the castle levels they are the same as the rest of the blocks, although they will never connect to the rest of the scenery - always remaining a single square rather than becoming a rectangle. The boomerang is a great way to hunt for these.

When you beat the game, a crystal ball appears to the right of the above girl, and using it will show you the credits again. (To the left of the girl is a score chart that tells you which levels you have found a gem on, and which you are missing.)

After beating world 4, there is a weapon shop on an otherwise deserted screen. This shop has a unique shopkeeper (if I remember correctly), and only sells one item - a red version of the basic dagger. It moves faster and does much more damage, but otherwise uses the same mechanics. It costs 1000 coins.

There is a broken bridge slightly off of world 4; when moving between the castles, if you go down the front of the castle rather than down the stairs into the castle, you will come to it. On the other side of the bridge there is an arrow, indicating that you should be able to move onwards in that direction. There is a shovel sticking out of the ground which you cannot interact with, a random NPC girl you can talk to for one sentance, and a sign that likely only says something along the lines of "bridge out".

I can find absolutely no fucking way to get to the other side of this bridge. I have tried:
Beating the game
Collecting every chest
Collecting every hidden gem
Completing every level
Speaking to every NPC
Speaking to every NPC after beating the game
Having the red dagger as my weapon
Having the rock as my weapon
Having no items
Having only one health
Having the rock as my weapon, only one health, and no items
Having 2000, and possibly also 3000 gold, depending on whether I went there before buying the red dagger

I haven't tried going there with the rock as my weapon, one health, no items, and no money; I also have not tried obtaining max money or anything over 3000. The galleries for CG's and animations are both indicating that I am not missing anything, so I'm not sure what's over there, if anything; the devs might be just trolling us with an area that can't be accessed. If someone actually figures out one way or the other, I'd like to know.

EDIT: Oh, and the rings/gold braclets give you an attack increase for the rest of the level after being used.
EDIT2: Does anybody know what the options in the other .exe file with the game do? the top right one is obviously for the control scheme, but I'm not sure on the ones on the left.

Last edited:

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

have you tried talking to the chick underground in the castle that's in every level? she has a board there with all the gems you've collected, so maybe she does something.

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

all CGs and animations unlocked, just did it myself

EDIT: fixed, the right file is there now. Just put it in the "data" folder.

Last edited:

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the cgs and animations are kinda lame, dont play this game with your dick out, mr. happy will be disappointed

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Speak for yourself, I fapped quite successfully to it

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

all CGs and animations unlocked, just did it myself
Where do you put the save data for it to work?

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

iggy, lolcats actually uploaded the wrong one. he needs to upload the data2.dat file. that is the cg file. the one he uploaded is just the world map. as for where you place them. you just put them in the data folder