What's new

Funny/Awesome Videos tiem.

Re: Funny/Awesome Videos tiem.

I... I seriously don't know what to think after watching that...

De-de-de-de-deeper!

That song is epic. I love it, but I don't really know any of the group's other songs.

Every cat owner (or every person owned by a cat, depending on your point of view) should find something familiar in these toon shorts called

I have a huge heart for Simon's Cat.

Semi-related:

Very dry humor. Entertaining.

I... I seriously don't know what to think after watching that...

Don't call him to kill a vampire. Jeeze. That was, like, the one thing he didn't kill instantly.

I have a huge heart for Simon's Cat.

Semi-related:

Very dry humor. Entertaining.

The cat was funny and now owning one myself, I can relate. Liked the drawing style on the Mere Existence, too. That was kind of cool.

Apparently, there's a bunch of these... so I'm just going to assume this one's the original cuz it creeps me out the most

Apparently, there's a bunch of these... so I'm just going to assume this one's the original cuz it creeps me out the most

Err... I don't understand what that video was for...
* FOOL! It came from Japan, it doesn't HAVE to make sense! *
Oh yeah, that's right...

7up ad... didn't really see that coming in the end.

I don't get what was bad about that, I thought it was funny.

I also liked the mcdonalds related video, even if its not real

I thought it was funny too, but who knows.

It clearly promotes violence and criminal activity! what is wrong with you people! that commercial is pretty much telling all of our impressionable young people that it's okay to lead someone on, then headbutt them and steal their tasty 7up beverage! it's worse than those awful violent videogames like pac man and pong!

I'm rather fond of this ad:

A part of me died whilst watching that.

Drink juice.... or be confused.

I don't get what was bad about that, I thought it was funny.
I could see the seven up commercial as being somewhat suggestive. Also, there's the headbutt, but at the beginning it could be said that the bottle was treated as a phallic object with the guy leaning back and the camera placing it near where his crotch would be and the girl glancing down nervously at the bottle (She even glances around to see if anyone is watching before slowly sliding her hand towards it). The two then later on lean together as if they were about to kiss.

this is a totally , complete with reasoning as t o why it was banned in australia! (stupid retarded govornments)

What? Looking down a woman's shirt on tv isn't suggestive at all.

if you read the article it says that linking the breasts with the burger suggests that breast and therefore women should be eaten.

Of course, didn't you know that all women taste good deep fried with ketchup?

(Are they really saying that the thing involves the cannibalism of women...?)

Back