What's new

RPG Shota [Fuyou] EPの緋戦少女 (RJ336349)

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What do the drinks from the vending machines do?

Weightbomb

Reputation score
anybody knows how to trigger the events with the brown haired girl shown on some pics? talking about the one with the protagonist naked on the street having her watching and the one in the video gaming hall.

and i cant find a throne room with a bed in the castle? at which point should that be? do you mean the golden castle or the side scroller one?

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anybody knows how to trigger the events with the brown haired girl shown on some pics? talking about the one with the protagonist naked on the street having her watching and the one in the video gaming hall.
At some point you can enter the arcade and play the fighting game there, you have to basically play the fighting game until you do a showdown type thing with her.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
well, this last level is definitely not my idea of fun

kidan

Reputation score
How does one buy the items in the sex shop past the condoms? Its all just ??? to me

mimic22

Reputation score
Does anybody else have a bug where the game crash if you try to enter the barn ?

nowen3000

Reputation score
How does one use the trenchcoat. There was once a preview where she was wearing it and exposed herself, but i can't seem to find how and where to use it

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How does one use the trenchcoat. There was once a preview where she was wearing it and exposed herself, but i can't seem to find how and where to use it
leave your apartment after you'd normally go to bed