What's new

RPG Shota [Fuyou] EPの緋戦少女 (RJ336349)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1638329377704.png
never have I seen a game in development have SO little information upfront on its dlsite page AND ci-en page, but on the bright side this games demo is HUUUUGE. 7-8 dungeon levels to fight through and power up in. and a ton of sex scenes to interact with.

this is an odd game since outside of items and a few mechanisms, theres no diolauge whatsoever in the game, your character just speaks emotes, and that means there isnt a Story in this game at all. all I can guess from it is your some girl with dimension powers and have to go in dimension holes to stop some corruption. (I dunno this is very awkward to write about)

Controls are as simple as possible even by RPG standards, you just move and you press Z (enter) to interact and thats it, you attack enemies by walking into them and take damage if they walk into you from the sides or behind. outside of damage your character can get lewded by some hazards, and when lewd enough you can do naughty acts in the real world.

no Shota tag, but there is only 1 shota sex scene pretty late in the game when your feeling very naughty. otherwise its just plain sex everywhere else.

The sex animation is pretty good, and the art is even better, its defedently worth a try. especially since the demo is very long for a demo.

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Actually, there seems to be a continuing story. However, I couldn't tell you what that story is. You have to play the previous games though since they seem to connect to each other (EP Doll - the first game. Final boss (?) you end up training in the second game. EP Musume - the second game. At the end of that game, you see the heroine for this game. There's also a CG set that might be a prequel to the games but it looks to be all picture with no text). But since, as you said, there's no dialogue.....the connections are extremely hard to grasp.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
it sounds so weird that a CG picture collection results in explaining the story for an RPG. this is a very unique developer.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
it sounds so weird that a CG picture collection results in explaining the story for an RPG. this is a very unique developer.
Agreed. But that uniqueness birth these 3 games, so I'm fine with that lol. It's also a kick in the balls for western developers who take 3+ years to release a single game and this dev if this game comes out in december as planned will have released 3 games in the span of one year.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
who woulda thought a h-game without any story dialogue whatsoever could be so good. Oh wait...

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
1643212680584.png

they seems to be close to completion of the game, and plan to release the result sometime in March.

hhh1414

Reputation score
Anyone already trial ver or ver 0.74 ?
I wonder the save can will be carried to full ver game ?

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
its a looooong trial, it would be a massive shame if you couldnt transfer it.

hhh1414

Reputation score
Did u find a way to change custome ?
Still not find even already stage 5
Is there already pregnancy in this trial ?
lol
I just reach level 7 dungeon
When i am reach the end stage
It says " to be continued"
Now we wait for full ver in middle march if right

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Horray!
hope everyone has fun. I hope I can transfer my save data over.

hhh1414

Reputation score
Did anyone beat all dungeon ?
I am stuck at gyaru dungeon or anyone have full save maybe lol ?

mcHy

Reputation score
Here, full save, i think.

I dont like that big animation room, its to small, to much stuff at one point and to find one exact trap is very hard because its a infinite room like the dungeons.
The room should be more sorted.

Attachments

Last edited:

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is probably my favorite game that came out in March. It's got a lot of content and was just fun to play.

hhh1414

Reputation score
Here, full save, i think.

I dont like that big animation room, its to small, to much stuff at one point and to find one exact trap is very hard because its a infinite room like the dungeons.
The room should be more sorted.
Thank u very much for share
There still unlockable event left such as ranch

Is there any pregnancy other than ep conception ? Prefer pregnancy in humanskin