What's new

ACT [ガーディアンエンジェル] おさけリース (RJ183670)

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: おさけリース [RJ183670]

I'm enjoying just the fantastic art and animations before even getting to the H. Thats some quality work right there.

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know there are a few moods you can put her on. Anyone know how to achieve them all? I've got 3 so far.

1: She refuses to kiss you.
2: She's willing to kiss you, and she'll avoid eyes contact if move the mouse to her eyes.
3: Unable to use blindfold on her.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to ask but how slow exactly do we have to be to insert?

How do we tell we are doing it right?

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The uncensor works great, many thanks :)
No need to fiddle with the other files btw, they're just code-based magnifications of the base file, which is why they're only 1kb each.

is the 5 times thing then how many times you grab her boob during the drinking mini-game as an alternative unlock? I know if you do she has pink text surrounding her while she clasps her hands at the end of the round.
Not sure about the boob grabbing, but taking 10 drinks doesn't seem to be all there is to it.
Had a round where I got and gave over 15 drinks, but it didn't unlock...
I'm assuming it's either having sex with her (aka finishish the game) 5 times or 10 heart reactions (where you both down the same drink) in a round, but I can't be certain.
And if you just cup a feel a few times without giving her drinks, bombs start to appear on the tracks.

I know there are a few moods you can put her on. Anyone know how to achieve them all? I've got 3 so far.

1: She refuses to kiss you.
2: She's willing to kiss you, and she'll avoid eyes contact if move the mouse to her eyes.
3: Unable to use blindfold on her.
That's all the variations I've got too, seems to be mostly about her alcohol level, unless the amount of foreplay you do affects it too.
-Barely drunk=no blindfold, doesn't return the kiss
-Drunk=blindfold and returns the kiss
Haven't found a way for her to not avoid eye contact, might be possible somehow.
Also, your own alc level just determines how often you can cum, sober is twice, goes up to four times when your alcohol bar fills most of the screen.

Btw, you can get her to masturbate, play with her enough so her chest starts heaving, then don't do anything for a little while.
Or when she's on the side, poke her vagina, she'll take over, but that causes a visual bug because your hand isn't removed.
Probably based on alcohol level/mood and seems to work only once.

Hate to ask but how slow exactly do we have to be to insert?

How do we tell we are doing it right?

Grab the dick, you know you want to.
Now move it forward until you can't anymore, don't let go of that lovelog now.
Pull back all the way, keep a firm grip.
Now move forward slowly and you should slide right in.

Her alcohol/mood may affect how easy it is, I've had to go real slow after giving her only one drink and essentially waking her up by poking her with cock, but never failed after a bunch of drinks and some foreplay.

@ Tesseract
What's that Avatar from? Me like :D

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To add onto the already established facts, when she is on her side and with her panties off, you can lift the "back" of her dress and spread her ass. She will react with different dialogue and try and cover it.

EDIT1: Also, you can rub her head, which as far as I can tell only serves to muss her hair up. You can also move her legs to the right during sex to squeeze them together.

EDIT2: You can also look into her eyes while shes masturbating, someone willing to see if this allows for looking into the eyes during sex? I gotta go and my game glitched so the heart over my mouse refuses to leave and prevents me from clicking anything. I was also at something like 40 drinks total, if that matters.

Last edited:

BastianT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't really open the .exe, it freezes after the resolution select menu.

It works if I open the individual swf scenes. I guess it's because of the glibberish letters, but the rar already was like that.

@ Tesseract
What's that Avatar from? Me like
Chris Armin. It's from a newground click scenes. Can't link it here because I have not enough posts. Look for Lyne Pump

Last edited:

Holohka

Reputation score

The 5 times seems to refer to the amount of times you drink the same type of drink as far as I can tell. Unlocks unlimited controllable cumming, rather than the pleasure bar/3 orgasm limit.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT1: Also, you can rub her head, which as far as I can tell only serves to muss her hair up. You can also move her legs to the right during sex to squeeze them together.
Petting her seemed to make her fall back asleep if she opened her eyes (or at least made it happen faster), though I didn't play around enough to actually make sure that was why she was going back to sleep. Could've just been coincidental, but it would make sense - I mean, have you ever been pet? It's pretty relaxing.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So there's a few 'hints' in the image of her friends from the game.

I might be wrong but anyone feel like it can go ahead and try.

1. 3 or more glass of the 'black sake' and something about the darkness being amusing.

2. Previously after she had her favorite drink, even if you lick her she won't get angry.

3. If she has over 10 glasses, she might masturbate.

EDIT: After looking through the author's blog.

The condition for Free Mode is either cum inside 5 times (probably in one run) or finish the game 10 times.

Also author is working on adding more scenes.

Last edited:

MaxiDamage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So after about an hour of trying I'm going to assume I'm just stupid.
After the drinking minigame no matter what I do all I can get her to do is just pant heavily, even after masturbation. What exactly do I have to do to get penetration? Is it tied solely to the drinking minigame? Anyone wanna whip up an idiot proof guide?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After the drinking minigame no matter what I do all I can get her to do is just pant heavily, even after masturbation. What exactly do I have to do to get penetration? Is it tied solely to the drinking minigame? Anyone wanna whip up an idiot proof guide?
From the few times I played through it, it seemed like you could have sex with her no matter how many drinks she had. Move her legs, take off her panties, and continue to move her legs until you're in the position that lets you penetrate her (there'll be a button that appears for it). As others have said, you have to move really slowly to actually penetrate her when you get to that point.

As for my own ramblings, I never managed to figure out how to get her to not put her hand up when you try to look her in the eyes during sex and managed to get enough drinks in her to make her bar go all of the way past the entire screen, so if it's possible, I doubt it's linked to how inebriated she is.

Last edited:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Put her on her back (leg to the right)
Split her legs (leg to the right again)
Lift her legs up (lift leg up, allot)
Insert

Honestly i managed to get here to masterbate than i got to fuck her.
I had no idea what i was doing and just threw a bunch of drinks at her, wich seemed to "work".
Might look into it more and maybe try to translate it maybe... dunno tho i dont read/speak japanese.

Reactions: tmw

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Put her on her back (leg to the right)
Split her legs (leg to the right again)
Lift her legs up (lift leg up, allot)
Insert

Honestly i managed to get here to masterbate than i got to fuck her.
I had no idea what i was doing and just threw a bunch of drinks at her, wich seemed to "work".
Might look into it more and maybe try to translate it maybe... dunno tho i dont read/speak japanese.
Getting her to masturbate doesn't matter; I tested it once by giving her only a drink or two and went straight to penetrating her without any trouble. She looked like she wasn't really enjoying it and refused to open her mouth if you tried to lick her during sex, but that's kind of par for the course for most of these games. I don't know if any of the sex in this is supposed to be consensual, honestly, but she seems pretty happy afterwards, during the credits. Might just be thanks that delicious food she's eating, though.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

タイミングよく手をクリックして
リースの前にお酒を差し出そう!
チャンスは6回!
すばやくもう一度クリックするとその場で
手を掴んで自分のお酒が取れるぞ!
ミスをするとラッキースケベが発動!
BADアイテムのBOMは押しながら掴むとアウト!
楽しくたくさん飲みながらリースを
べろべろに酔わせた後は・・・

(テスト版 エロシーンなし)

google translate

Click on the timely hand
Let Sashidaso a drink in front of the lease!
Chances are 6 times!
Quickly once again click to the spot
Their own sake can take grab the hand!
Lucky lascivious is triggered if a mistake!
BOM of BAD items grab hold down and out!
The lease while drinking fun and a lot
... After intoxicated in stinking

(No test version erotic scene)

MaxiDamage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh my god, I never noticed you could move her legs again, at least the lifting them up part. I'm going to go hide in shame. Thanks anyway.

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Grab the dong, pull it back abit, and slowly (I mean really slowly) push it in.

BTW: I don't have the patience, but I was half way through the climax bar by thrusting slowly without waking her up. Wonder if there's any reward once you reach climax point without waking her up. Can anyone help me with this?

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh my god, I never noticed you could move her legs again, at least the lifting them up part. I'm going to go hide in shame. Thanks anyway.
And if you moved her left arm to her back before you penetrate her, you can move it again while doing 'it', you will be able to hold her hand (which shows on the left side of the game).

MaxiDamage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(...snip)

BTW: I don't have the patience, but I was half way through the climax bar by thrusting slowly without waking her up. Wonder if there's any reward once you reach climax point without waking her up. Can anyone help me with this?
I just did this via unlimited cum option abuse, nothing happens. But if you wanna see for yourself just turn on unlimited cum, turn on the cum option that appears when you do then gently push the penis all the way in to auto-cum without waking her up. Then turn off unlimited cum via options and repeat step one until credits roll. Like I said nothing happens, not even flavor text.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting a soft crash bug, seems to happen when shes had a lot of drinks, multiple hearts from drinking the same, and if you get her really horny then start playing with her ass. She'll put both arms up to her face and the game will "transition", where the heart appears and you cannot click, but it never finishes, so the game is just stuck. I can tab back to the anal option, and pressing space gives me mouse control of the gloves again, but there is no further progression possible.

I've tried tabbing over to other parts and pressing space, but moving legs requires a continous click drag, which I can't do with tab +space. So...soft lock.
I didn't know he had definite plans for added scenes, so it might be the start of an anal scene that isn't added yet, but still, watch out for this one.

Amazing game, though. It is rare to find an H-game of this quality. It's genuinely fun to play the minigame, and I've had times where I just close out after round two and restart to play it again.

Addendum: Anyone know if/how you can get her to orgasm before penetration? I think the game is telling me I can do it, but I haven't done it yet, alas.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Addendum: Anyone know if/how you can get her to orgasm before penetration? I think the game is telling me I can do it, but I haven't done it yet, alas.
Get her to masturbate (i.e. play with her for a while, then stop - exact instructions are in an earlier post), then let her continue until she makes herself orgasm. I assume that's what the game's referring to when it says she can.