What's new

ACT [ガーディアンエンジェル] おさけリース (RJ183670)

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: おさけリース [RJ183670]

Get her to masturbate (i.e. play with her for a while, then stop - exact instructions are in an earlier post), then let her continue until she makes herself orgasm. I assume that's what the game's referring to when it says she can.
Oh, sorry. Was tired when I wrote that message. I know about getting her to masturbate, I meant if the player could bring her to orgasm using fingers and such, and through some game mechanics and reactions it feels like something I should be able to do, but it did take me a few playthroughs before I realized I could grab drinks, so I might be doing something wrong still.

Thanks anyways, though.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: おさけリース [RJ183670]

There's been some activity on the blog. Possibly relating to updates. Anyone want to make sense of it?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Apparently there's been a new update. Version is still listed as 1.10 (I think) but the updated is dated as 12/24/2017 so can anyone confirm this? The update states that there is new content. Also, the guy has some other small flash Reiz games on his site if anyone interested. Japan sure loves Reiz.

There is a free Reiz game here, under the Escalayer game; its a touching/talking game but I can't figure out how to progress cuz I can't read moon. Anyone else wanna try to figure it out?

Last edited:

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
if you have the new version could you pass it, i tried donwloading it from dmm but it's the old one

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
if you have the new version could you pass it, i tried donwloading it from dmm but it's the old one
I think author submitted the update to all 3 places (DLSite, DMM, Digiket) but DLSite got it through first.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I said I got 1.10 but mines is only 1.05. I guess 1.10 is the new version.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Apparently there's been a new update. Version is still listed as 1.10 (I think) but the updated is dated as 12/24/2017 so can anyone confirm this? The update states that there is new content. Also, the guy has some other small flash Reiz games on his site if anyone interested. Japan sure loves Reiz.

There is a free Reiz game here, under the Escalayer game; its a touching/talking game but I can't figure out how to progress cuz I can't read moon. Anyone else wanna try to figure it out?
I honestly want to see more work done on that game with Yae from Mystical Ninja/Ganbare Goemon

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So there's 20 achievements added in the new version

1. Have her drink 3 glasses in 1 run
2. 10
3. 30
4. Have her drink all types of alcohol
5. 100 glasses throughout all the runs
6. Give her 1 glass of the alcohol she call out for in 1 run
7. 3
8. 50 throughout
9. Drink the same alcohol as her one time in one run
10. 5 times.
11. 3 times in a row.
12. Touch her breast 1 time in a run
13. 5 times
14. 30 times total
15 Explode 1 bomb in a run.
16. 5
17. 20 total.
18. Pass exactly in the middle? 2 times in a run.
19. Make her angry 1 time.
20. Drink 3 glasses by yourself in a round.

Not sure if it unlocks anything :v

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i don't know how or why but a heart appeared above the green drink, does anyone know what it means or if it does something?

xemnaseternal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full achievement unlocks santa costume.
Heart drinks are her favorites, its for achievement no.8

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For Achievement No.8, do you have to get 50 of a favorite drinks in one run? I've just been trying to get em for a while and I don't feel like it's stacking. Does it also matter if you take her favorite drinks too?

Or better yet, post save if possible.

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are alot of new contents. Glad they updated the game despite being 1 year later.
Working on the achievements. Don't know where the save file is though

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full achievement unlocks santa costume.
Heart drinks are her favorites, its for achievement no.8
C'mon man, don't lie. The achievements do nothing other than unlock a gold coin with green engravings on it. If you click on that coin, you reset the achievement board, blowing up all the other coins in the process.

EDIT: oh wait, you're right. after the coins blow up, theres a mistletoe and during the bed scene she has a little santa hat.... huh, my bad. sorry about that.

Last edited:

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a save with all of the achievements finished but for some reason ulmf wont let me upload .sol, .rar, or even .zip files. I used to be able to in the past, idk whats up. I keep getting errors. either way, you guys aren't missing out on anything really.

EDIT: well, you guys are missing out on a santa hat and costume during the close ups. The real question now is if we get anything else for finishing the achievements all over again. i doubt it, it will probably just change her clothes back to normal or something.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I have a save with all of the achievements finished but for some reason ulmf wont let me upload .sol, .rar, or even .zip files. I used to be able to in the past, idk whats up. I keep getting errors. either way, you guys aren't missing out on anything really.

EDIT: well, you guys are missing out on a santa hat and costume during the close ups. The real question now is if we get anything else for finishing the achievements all over again. i doubt it, it will probably just change her clothes back to normal or something.
You can't attach file on the new version forum (maybe later but we don't know for certain), so to share a file you have to upload it on a file host and post the link