What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [がぶ飲みとろろ昆布] 堕落の淫蕩吸血鬼 (RJ260990)

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to unlock the scenes for the NPCs? Ive unlocked one for the enemy girl so far just by playing the game, but not sure how to unlock the ones for the nun girl you meet at the very beginning.

Tadius

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
where to get full verson?

Reputation score
Looks great, another game to add to the "god i hope this gets translated within the next few years" pile.
Actually, (the same group who translated works like Succubus Prison and Lust Grimm) is currently working on a translation.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Haha nice, I actually talked about it a fair bit in their group. Should be a fun H game to play seriously for once.

blerghit

Reputation score
together, the group that removed all direct links to their translations and only allow patrons to get them?
thats a shame, i liked this game even with a mtl

Edit: seems like i was too hasty. https://ulmf.org/threads/rj242119-sex-angel-ariel-full-english-translation.13542/page-2#post-1077421

Does anyone know how to unlock the scenes for the NPCs? Ive unlocked one for the enemy girl so far just by playing the game, but not sure how to unlock the ones for the nun girl you meet at the very beginning.
Only the enemy girl and blue hair girl from the start event get scenes(and ofc MC).
To get the scenes for blue hair talk to her at day, and then talk to hooded guy at night. repeat as you progress in the game.
Also theres a scene for MC and bluehair at the bar after she starts working there. Just talk to people with exclamation marks above their heads, and check back again after going through another map.
ps. Im only missing one scene, 1st from second row of second page. Anyone know which monster it is?

Last edited:

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Only the enemy girl and blue hair girl from the start event get scenes(and ofc MC).
To get the scenes for blue hair talk to her at day, and then talk to hooded guy at night. repeat as you progress in the game.
Also theres a scene for MC and bluehair at the bar after she starts working there. Just talk to people with exclamation marks above their heads, and check back again after going through another map.
ps. Im only missing one scene, 1st from second row of second page. Anyone know which monster it is?
Thanks for the tips. Im not sure if i have progressed too far to get the scenes now, but I will certainly give it a shot with that information.
As thanks, I happen to have that scene. Its a human warrior scene, I believe you can get it if you seduce one of the guard mobs in the dilapitated town (Succubus town, full of poison). I will double check and edit this message with appropriate details once i know for sure.

*EDIT: Confirmed, its the heavy armor looking mobs in the succubus town (the one filled with poison)

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Official translation handled by =Together= came out in Nov 2021. Figured it was worth mentioning since last post was from 2019.

EDIT: Okay so I got the game for myself and the official DLsite translation is NOT the one made by =Together=. One look in the menu screen and it's already very clear that this does not have the same quality as the one I found online and and played, with no effort in trying to keep font sizes of menu options consistent. It doesn't change my below review of the content but it's a huge disappointment.

In hindsight, I should have noticed that the different translation name and the game also having official CN translations meant it was a different group that tries to do both JP->CN and JP->EN, like SEQUEL awake. (Which by the way also isn't well translated, so go get sub-par's translations instead.)

------------

This game is some good shit. Gold standard among HRPGs. My standard for good games is either really good mechanics so I can enjoy it as a proper game or really good erotic content so I can enjoy it for that, and this game hits both.

One of my main gripes with HRPGs is needing to unlock content by inting/sucking at the game, especially if that's the *main* way to unlock content. The inclusion of a killstreak mechanic is like the antithesis of that and it's so good. Erotic content is unlocked by properly playing the game well and building the gauge to use chaim. The fact that it can OHKO encounters as an additional reward is the cherry on top.

It's honestly a very easy game if you maintain your streak throughout the entire game, but there's no fault in being an easy game when the protagonist is a highly confident and powerful vampire lore-wise. The only difficult part would be getting the ending that requires fully exploring and getting all the event flags I guess. In the end I still couldn't figure out which events I missed since I did explore every area.

Last edited: