What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [がぶ飲みとろろ昆布] 堕落の淫蕩吸血鬼 (RJ260990)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the people who made one of the best CGs ever and then disappeared from the face of the Earth ( )

The story is bit vague and probably not a focus for this developer, but a Vampire called Doris has awaken up after a hundred years slumber. Asks a sister about what's going on and discovers a demon king has established himself in a castle by the human territory. Furious, (this was her castle) Doris runs off to to monster territory to reclaim her castle.

Fairly standard rpg maker game in which you play as a big tiddied vampire who doesn't exactly drink blood.

The battle mechanics are strightforward enough. You have hit points (HP) and magic points (MP). They function as you'd expect. With the addition of blood points (BP) as your character's a vampire. You get 1 per hit on an enemy and 5 for defeating an enemy. You can use BP to heal, get passive buffs for a few turns, or save 50 to instantly win a battle, dominating your enemy with a vampire charm. This limited only by your charm stat, which increases with levels, buffs, and equipment. Leveling also gives skill points which you can use to improve abilities you can find from defeating enemies. There's a kill streak system which increases your probability of getting good chests if you don't get defeated, don't run from battles, and don't sleep.

Controls are basic rpg maker stuff, arrows to move, z and x to confirm cancel etc. Even though there are combat-related scenes, it's not BF.
The game is not hard and there's no game over (or game over cgs, I think) but the cgs are very nice. It's not very complicated either, at the beginning you just go down until after some combat and cut-scenes you reach a town.
There's bukkake, creampie, big tits, orgies and femdom.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of story information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

The gameplay information is also a little sparse, based on what I've played so far, but captures the bare minimum of the mechanics of the game.

Last edited:

Tenma

Reputation score
The vastness of this game consumes us as the vampire consumes semen and blood.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved back. Also, I found shota in the game, so no links in this thread.

Tenma

Reputation score
Does anyone have an idea how long this game is? I'd put it at least 6 hours minimal if you're collecting scenes and leveling. Also early game walkthough. Go to town and finish the highway to the left. Go towards the forest. After you go to the forest then go to the mountain at the top. Make sure to talk to all NPCs and collect the transformation abilities. Return to the second highway and forest later to pick up items to continue progressing your quest.

Lars83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else getting audio error? getting to cottage with the 3 guys and i get an audio error about it not finding the correct audio file(sadly i cant link any images sorry)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone else getting audio error? getting to cottage with the 3 guys and i get an audio error about it not finding the correct audio file(sadly i cant link any images sorry)
Check the game sound folder - are there files with 1) giberish or is 2) japanese name appereaing correctly ?

1) => uncompress the game using japanese local setting (or switch your pc local setting to japanese)
2) => you probably need to install the rpg maker rtp

easy85

Reputation score
This game would be near perfect if it had some h-combat elements and more events in town. Also, last 3 zones have no new enemies which is kinda disappointing but other than that - it's a great game.

I enjoyed it even as RPG which is rarity for me because I can't stand most h-rpgs with no hentai mechanics in combat nowadays (it feels like I could just play normal RPGs at this point). Devs found a good balance in this one - I never felt like I need to farm or run from combat. Every time I got to the boss after killing maybe 50% of mobs in the area and looting most chests, I could do it with no problems by using right skills, transformations and 40% HP dmg buff threshold.
Story, heroine, hentai contents - all great. Art is fantastic. I wish there was more to do in the town (you are a vampire and there's plenty "juicy" people...) but I guess you can't have everything.

It takes 4-6 hours to finish it depending how fast you can grasp it. This includes all scene collection, getting all transformations (three), some mini-quests (kraken for 10k gold - dunno if it's optional or not), exploring all zones and getting to level ~30 so you can comfortably beat the last boss. btw. chests have mostly consumables so you can save a lot of time by skipping some of them. You also get magic stones from them and you need those for transformations (they work as power-ups and last between the fights - like all buffs in this game) so be sure to open some of them. Most of your gear comes from killing monsters while you multiplier to find rare items is high (it's reset by losing or sleeping).

Overall, great game.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
can where me help please ?
I hang in the desert
who knows the way?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
can where me help please ?
I hang in the desert
who knows the way?
You may need to pay a guy in the camp outside to get the statues to appear, but basically just walk in the direction the statues face in each desert zone.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Are there enemies that you simply can't use the vampiric charm or am I missing something?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Are there enemies that you simply can't use the vampiric charm or am I missing something?
Yes, there are a few, though it is usually the location and not the enemy type that determines it. All enemies also require your Charm to be high enough to affect them, but if the command is missing from the menu then you'll just have to kill them the old fashioned way.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, the command isn't missing and I do have 100% BP. When I tried to use the charm on the minotaur enemy for instance, it just misses everytime.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, the command isn't missing and I do have 100% BP. When I tried to use the charm on the minotaur enemy for instance, it just misses everytime.
Then your Charm stat is just too low. Grind some levels, get better equipment, use some makeup before battle (化粧箱), or just edit the save file.