What's new

game damage

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
so i was at egames (something you've never heard of) the other day and i heard yhatzee and some lads he hangs out with are making a tv show. no one has sponsored them yet so its a bit crappy but they've but out a pilot episode.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: game damage

Looks good but I should think that their opinions on games should be somewhat on the same level. I don't want to have to memorize which has which preferences, like knowing yahtzee is the simon cowell of the group

Ili

Lurker
Reputation score

One of Matt's speeches had the Queensland State Library in the background. Too bad it was talking about the destruction of buildings in physics engines ;-;

Beyond that, it seems to be pretty darn solid. Better than most video game shows I've seen down here in Aus (cybershack must die...) . Only major qualm is the presence of an Alienware computer ad there - odds are if you really give a shit about gaming you won't use a prebuilt computer from some company borrowing from a gimmick from New Mexico and just go ahead and build the damned thing yourself.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Not that I'm dissing Anime..."

"There goes half the audience. Bye bye!"

I lol'd the whole time, mainly during the time the guy with the hat.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

that would be yhatzee from zero punctuation

Ili

Lurker
Reputation score

Just think: Somewhere in that mass of nerdy flesh is Nunu! Ili thinks Nunu should have asked a question to make things easier.

And just for reference and info for Lurker, The guy with the hat is Yahtzee. He does video game reviews for the Escapist magazine. I <3 his hat. I want it. Need it, even.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i do remember him saying that he has had sex in that hat.

actually i do also seem to remember asking a question, but its not in that video also just in case you are considering narrowing down the possibilities, i'm not even sure it was during that QA session. those three were up on stage a few times. if you want more fun check out the where some friends of mine interrupt 5 minutes in to bring cake.

Last edited:
OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i think someone asked if he slept in that hat... oh wait... i see what you did there... funny...

Ili

Lurker
Reputation score

i do remember him saying that he has had sex in that hat.

actually i do also seem to remember asking a question, but its not in that video also just in case you are considering narrowing down the possibilities, i'm not even sure it was during that QA session. those three were up on stage a few times.
Damn you, Yahtzee! You had to go up there often, didn't you! RAWR!

dogstile

Lurker
Reputation score

i enjoyed this, found it to be entertaining while also suitable for tv

these guys might actually have a chance

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

it was both funny and informative and as dogstile said it would be great for tv