What's new

Game List

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Game List

Sim brothel. Made by the same guy who did slave maker. You can find the original on funny-games.biz/adult, googling will get you v2.
v2 is incomplete and the developers are in splinters right now though :'(

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yea I feel extreamly ashamed for forgetting jungle girl and slave girl. And yes that is the game I ment by forest/medusa thank you.

Well actually everyone, im not trying to limit anything. Any games anyone has is welcome. Im not entirely sure whats all allowed as far as vore or violence or loli as I stated earlier but I would prefer to put as much in this list as anyone can find. Secondly, ..should I edit my origional post as more games or added, or should we just let everyone add their own lists??

Yes i would like to make a d-load list but im not exactly sure how....
Half the games you talk about aren't even on this list. <_<

Dangit 0_e

And what is this Demoniphobia game!? AGH! I hate it when you guys mention games casually like people are supposed to know what they are and where the links are supposed to be!? Who's Crimson Games?! Why does hotfile never let me complete and effing download!? WHY AM I STRESSING SO MUCH!?

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Two things:
1. If you actually read the post, you would realize those are games he had, not games he had uploaded. Half of those games aren't on this forum.

2. Read the time stamp on the post you quoted.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Just a heads-up. I've started moving all the hentai dumpers' threads into the unsorted hentai section. Do we still want to update the list with those games? I don't mind doing that, but it'll just take a while.

Reputation score

Where can I find Super Strip Fight IV? Cause I kinda remember it being here.

Last edited:

Jimmy Kudo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been searching everywhere for the latest in the "Bleach Mayuri Circle Eden" or whatever name it goes by now-a-days ...I'm looking for something newer then version 5.5 if it's out there or a full English translation of 5.5 the last update I found on a website (which was full of pop-ups that can't close and most likely gave my computer an internet variation of an STD) it was 5.5 with an English menu. it may be uploaded under a different name but I did a search on the ENTIRE forum using multiple keywords. any help?

DFO

Reputation score

Who knows games like:

and

Preferably with animated scenes

Complacentuna

Reputation score

Hi, lurker here. I love you guys; you make my schlicking possible.

Anyway, I've noticed that 3/4 of the links on the list lead to an error message saying the thread may have been deleted. Any idea what's up with that, or was it always that way? Is that what DarkFire1004 meant when he posted that he moved all the hentai dumpers to unsorted hentai?

I can't seem to find any of the games with broken links through a search on these forums, but maybe I'm being stupid somehow. If it would please ye moderators, I could redo the list, making note of or removing the ones that no longer exist - or I could go on a web crawl for any links I can find. Unfortunately, as I have dial-up, I'm unable to upload anything much beyond text for other users, but I'm happy to provide other assistance.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Who knows games like:

and

Preferably with animated scenes
I only remeber the name it was a flash based game called "Namunami"

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The list was made before Nunu and I purged the entire section of hentai dump games, so yeah, a lot of those games are now gone. I could clean it up, but I'm too lazy to.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone still have any links to violated heroine? i know its an old game, but i've tried to search the forum for the keywords and didn't get anything. I'm pretty sure the thread was called VH or something along that but thats too short for the search and "violated" or "heroine" gives me nothing :/

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone still have any links to violated heroine? i know its an old game, but i've tried to search the forum for the keywords and didn't get anything. I'm pretty sure the thread was called VH or something along that but thats too short for the search and "violated" or "heroine" gives me nothing :/

This guy is translating VH(and at an incredible pace). One of the newest posts has links to everything that you will need to a (halfway-done) translated version of the game(All of first town, all of capital, and a touch of side-stuff).

Because of how the authors and the maker of the translation tool requested, you will need to patch in the translation yourself, but it's not hard.

craya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WOW, this has to be the most complete listing of games like this I've found ANYWHERE on the internet. Thanks!

NinjaCreep

Banned
Reputation score

I've got some hentai games i made myself, where should i share them?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If they're still in any sort of progress, we have authors post their continuing work in the Under Construction section.