What's new

Game Over Rape.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score
Like Hongfire and HentaiPalm, ULMF has a game over rape thread. Share any games with game over rape here.

I found this during my searching.

Found it on another forum posted by someone who said he got it from another forum. Just a heads up, it's a text and CGI game. You make decisions and depending on what you do determines what happens, so it's basically a choose your own adventure game. It doesn't take long to download and it's easy to install because you don't have to switch to Japanese regional setting. Worth checking out in my opinion.

Download the game here.

Here are some screen shots.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Game Over Rape game.

Can we get screenshots of the actual game instead of just the losing screen?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well we may as well just make an entire Game Over Rape thread like in Hongfire. It's about time too, if I do say so myself.

As for the game, to be honest it's not really that impressive. Sometimes the sound'll scare you because one minute you'll be flipping through Japanese text, then the next minute, a random punching sound blasts you in the ears. The actual hentai isn't that impressive either. But it's okay enough to warrent a playthrough to collect all the CG.

OP
GoldGolem

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Can we get screenshots of the actual game instead of just the losing screen?
Uhh... Sorry I can't. I uninstalled the game earlier after I was finished using it. There isn't really much to see, the entire game is CG pictures with a text box at the bottom.

Well we may as well just make an entire Game Over Rape thread like in Hongfire. It's about time too, if I do say so myself.
That's a good idea. The forum could use a game over rape thread.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Uhh... Sorry I can't. I uninstalled the game earlier after I was finished using it. There isn't really much to see, the entire game is CG pictures with a text box at the bottom.
You are aware that there is a 'Text & CGI' label because alot of people don't count that electronic program type as an actual 'game'? Sure it's a slightly interactive electronic thing, but it isn't any more intereactive than a Choose Your Own Adventure novel. Anything with the same interactivity as a book is not a game.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Forget about it. He was thinking about turning this thread into a Game Over Rape thread anyway, so it's more fitting now.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, well, it's best to inform them early on. I just get slightly annoyed when it turns out that a game that looks like it might be interesting turns out to be a mislabeled text & cgi thing. It's nothing personal against him.

OP
GoldGolem

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Forget about it. He was thinking about turning this thread into a Game Over Rape thread anyway, so it's more fitting now.
Yup, exactly. Ill change the title to " Game over rape " and edit the first post a bit to make it fitting.

Oh and sorry Pheonix, I didn't mean to annoy you like that.

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

You are aware that there is a 'Text & CGI' label because alot of people don't count that electronic program type as an actual 'game'? Sure it's a slightly interactive electronic thing, but it isn't any more intereactive than a Choose Your Own Adventure novel. Anything with the same interactivity as a book is not a game.
If you're going to get picky about it, change the tag to Visual Novel. That's the proper title of it

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Game Over Rape.

Mine's stuck at 98% and I don't know why, I'm pretty sure I did every possible path

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey that's Shaolin's first post, welcome to the forums.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

First post, eh? Well then, we need to be nice, welcoming and- I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!!!!