What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] SoldGirl Town / ウラレタウン RE179387 RJ179387

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

not sure there is any progress, it's too long term to fix bugs... so I think progress is freezed for some reasons (sorry it's just IMHO)
No need to be sorry, it's pretty much exactly as you said.
We translated all the text we could find quite a long time ago (that is - everything except for some pictures that our hacker can't locate and/or replace), but making everything work is a much tougher part. I'm not a hacker though, so I can't really estimate how long it will take. The current patch works, but still has one annoying bug and plenty of text that's too long and goes off-screen. -.-'

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

IMO make a thread in translation subforum with your w.i.p. files. Someone should help you if they see whats already done and what still needs work.

Last edited:

Nehemz

Reputation score

Any updates for this?

jasonthe13

Reputation score

What does broken status actually do? can they recover from the broken status?

Nicknone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What does broken status actually do? can they recover from the broken status?
do nothing special, just another status... masturbation is only choise to get mind points, even from 0 to 100.

Nehemz

Reputation score

Is there any translation updates?
Or is it dead?

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any translation updates?
Or is it dead?
Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything from our hacker for a while. -.-'
I'll wait for his response until weekend. If he remains silent, I'll make a TL thread and share the files in their current state. Maybe someone else will pick this up and solve the remaining issues - sadly, I can't help with any technical stuff myself.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything from our hacker for a while. -.-'
I'll wait for his response until weekend. If he remains silent, I'll make a TL thread and share the files in their current state. Maybe someone else will pick this up and solve the remaining issues - sadly, I can't help with any technical stuff myself.
Can you give us any specifics as to how detrimental these translated files could be? Like, is it at going to be playable with no issues, playable but might run into crashes or glitched text, or playable with high chance for crash and a lot of text based glitching, etc...?

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed that i must always raise a balanced stat if not they wont rise no matter what.

As you all know,
# Lewdness - Goes up when pleasurable training are done, most basic is licking.
# Perversion - Goes up when masochist training takes place like the whipping and candle.
and # Technique - Goes up when actions that require her to move on her own like cowgirl or blowjob.

I got this after i constantly licked (lick to avoid low mentality) fresh prey.
Lewd: 11
Perv: 0
Tech: 12
But no how much i try increase it after that, the only stat that rises was the loyalty. It was only after i increased the Perv slightly did all the other stats increase.

I think the system forces you to keep your stats balanced, so that none of each the three stats will rise too high above the other.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I noticed that i must always raise a balanced stat if not they wont rise no matter what.

As you all know,
# Lewdness - Goes up when pleasurable training are done, most basic is licking.
# Perversion - Goes up when masochist training takes place like the whipping and candle.
and # Technique - Goes up when actions that require her to move on her own like cowgirl or blowjob.

I got this after i constantly licked (lick to avoid low mentality) fresh prey.
Lewd: 11
Perv: 0
Tech: 12
But no how much i try increase it after that, the only stat that rises was the loyalty. It was only after i increased the Perv slightly did all the other stats increase.

I think the system forces you to keep your stats balanced, so that none of each the three stats will rise too high above the other.
That's also partly due to the girl's having a potential cap, because an E rank girl, can't match up with an A rank, even if you try to grind her stats super high. They just won't increase as fast, or to as high of numbers. By forcing you to spread even, they can help prevent that from happening by spamming one training tool.

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you give us any specifics as to how detrimental these translated files could be? Like, is it at going to be playable with no issues, playable but might run into crashes or glitched text, or playable with high chance for crash and a lot of text based glitching, etc...?
All serious issues that caused glitches and crashes should be solved by now. I play-tested the current version quite a bit, got all research, skills, achievements and such, and there were no significant technical problems.

The issues that still remain are caused by the text that doesn't fit where it should and ends up going off the screen - descriptions of some upgrades are not fully visible due to that (that's also the case in achievements and skills lists). The lengthy text in descriptions gets in the way a little when you are selecting the upgrades from the last row on the right (mouse clicks don't always register properly, so sometimes you have to click them a few times before they get selected). Similar issue occurs when selecting scouted girls with longer names or profile info - but again, this is only a minor nuisance that doesn't prevent you from selecting the girls completely. You might need a few clicks, that's all.
Also, when you accumulate a bit more money and have large monthly earnings, the counter of trust points gets pushed to the right and hides behind upgrade buttons. But it occurs in the late stage of the game when you usually have all the upgrades anyway, so again, it's not a huge deal.

There's also an error with the skill-increase info that pops-up during training - "sex appeal" and "sex technique" were mixed up with each other (so when the game says "S. app +1", it actually means that technique stat was increased, and vice versa).

Those are all the issues I can think of right now.

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloC View Post
Since I got no response from our hacker, I made a TL thread as promised.
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.p...222#post979222

Man, i don't know what happened. But after i put the new contents to the game, it crashed. Even after i restarted it with the previous files, it is still crashed. :eek:

Attachments

Last edited:

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The sex appeal, Lewdness, and sex technique no longer appear when the mouse is hovered over the OK button.

Attachments

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The sex appeal, Lewdness, and sex technique no longer appear when the mouse is hovered over the OK button.
Yeah, that's another issue with length - stuff that fits into 1 line in JP needs 2 lines in ENG, so there's no room for sex-stats that should show up below loyalty, reason and status.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hello ?
is there anyone anyone know how to get "advanced" skill ? :confused:
I get "Eternal Virgin" digivolved by fusing "Pure Body III" with something ...
and "Master Beggar" digivolved by fusing "Skilled Beggar III" with something ...