What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] SoldGirl Town / ウラレタウン RE179387 RJ179387

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

I don't know if somebody told that information before (or maybe I'm bad using the search engine), but what determines the initial willpower value or are these randomly generated? I'm getting pretty often a 50% willpower girl but have found some 75% as well.

Furthermore, do girls get less "experiece points" the older they are? When I train a fresh prey, their points are raising pretty often. But when I tried to adjust a girl that I already had for 3 years, it took like three sessions for one point.

Btw, is it intendet that willpower can be over 100%? I let one girl continue masturbating and the value was like ... yea, 101%

Last edited:

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if somebody told that information before (or maybe I'm bad using the search engine), but what determines the initial willpower value or are these randomly generated? I'm getting pretty often a 50% willpower girl but have found some 75% as well.

Furthermore, do girls get less "experiece points" the older they are? When I train a fresh prey, their points are raising pretty often. But when I tried to adjust a girl that I already had for 3 years, it took like three sessions for one point.
So, I believe the starting stat on willpower is related to the type of personality they have. A girl who is on the meeker side, will initially start out in Fear, whereas the more willful they are, they'll start out in Defy and Hatred.

As for the points, if a girl has a lower grade, that's essentially her potential being lower. So a girl with an F grade will cap out much faster than a girl with an A grade.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anybody know the usefullness of the last area? I can't read japanese, but I can clearly distinguish that the "Money gain" line at the top of the pop-up window doesn't show any numbers

Edit01: I put some girls there. I do receive money ... welp.

Last edited:

Nicknone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know the usefullness of the last area? I can't read japanese, but I can clearly distinguish that the "Money gain" line at the top of the pop-up window doesn't show any numbers

Edit01: I put some girls there. I do receive money ... welp.
Last area clients are most wealthy, so money gain is only limited by girl's sex skills.
For example S+ girl with stats:
130/130/150 can gain +-150/client
130/130/400 can gain +-400/client
130/130/9999999 can gain +-9999999/client (LOL)

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Last area clients are most wealthy, so money gain is only limited by girl's sex skills.
For example S+ girl with stats:
130/130/150 can gain +-150/client
130/130/400 can gain +-400/client
130/130/9999999 can gain +-9999999/client (LOL)
I seee, hahahaha ... welp. My "prostitute race" just recently hit the 150 mark in one category. I can probably push higher if I could understand all those skills I can apply. >.>

But how about those funny yellow letters on the other pop-up windows of each area? Don't they influence the income as well?

Nicknone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seee, hahahaha ... welp. My "prostitute race" just recently hit the 150 mark in one category. I can probably push higher if I could understand all those skills I can apply. >.>

But how about those funny yellow letters on the other pop-up windows of each area? Don't they influence the income as well?
customers tastes - cup size, hair color, mental state..., for example if 2 active (yellow) - added bonus 1.2 and so on
for last location tastes disabled for balance - just imagine girl with 400 skill + bonus 1.5 :D 600$/client, and ofcourse you'll be lookin' only for girls with same hair, bust... just to get that bonus... and clone army will assault the streets
:D

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

customers tastes - cup size, hair color, mental state..., for example if 2 active (yellow) - added bonus 1.2 and so on
for last location tastes disabled for balance - just imagine girl with 400 skill + bonus 1.5 :D 600$/client, and ofcourse you'll be lookin' only for girls with same hair, bust... just to get that bonus... and clone army will assault the streets
:D
And I assume there is no skill cap? Like, I can breed the ultimate prostitute? This game is evolving too fast into a RPG for me

Edit01:

On the attachment is the menu, aside from button no 1,2,3,4 and 6, what does button no 5,7, and 8 mean?

No 1 - Save game
No 2 - Load game
No 3 - Girl's skill list
No 4 - Troffy
No 5 - ???
No 6 - Options
No 7 - ???
No 8 - ???
5: Your "bed chambers". You can put assisstances in your chambers (beware, their mental state and clothes will be saved and never changeable anymore, unless you 'overwrite' the chamber). You can then play with them around how often you like or sell them
7: Return to Title Menu
8: Exit Game

Edit02:
[...] Still want to finish game once more (1st - jp, 2nd - rus, it will be 3rd walkthrough LOL)
After the translation-injection, save files will be corrupt?

Last edited:

Nicknone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And I assume there is no skill cap? Like, I can breed the ultimate prostitute? This game is evolving too fast into a RPG for me
After the translation-injection, save files will be corrupt?
Every girl has skill cap, even best S+ girls with price 4 000 000+
Translation can't corrupt save cause it's only affects visual side not mechanics. (but if translation team accidentally kill few scripts... then can appear any kind of problems :D)

Solgath

Reputation score

hey guys, just signed up here and bought this game and have to admit it is a great game, would be fun to have a save editor or something to that effect to make the "ultimate" girl lol, looking forward to more translation will be good to understand more of the game.

dontlikedogs

Reputation score

has anyone posted a full save yet? looked through thread and found none, did i miss one?

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

has anyone posted a full save yet? looked through thread and found none, did i miss one?
Why would you want a full save? Just play the game. Girls will randomly generated.

I can give you my save, but wait until I fill it with ugly faces, lol

No, srysly, play the game. It's worth it.

dontlikedogs

Reputation score

waitin for the translation patch is killin me yo wanted the easy way out lol

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah a save for this game is kinda silly. The only thing you get for beating the game is that you're allowed to have sex with the assistant, and she's not really special (At least without a translation). Unlocking new sex positions doesn't take too long, the game can be played extremely passively if you want once you get the auto trainer. If you can afford to afk for an hour, you can unlock most things.

Really great game too for how simple it is, it's extremely addicting. I recommend it again. Only thing I wish is that there was an option to make the enema exit just fluid instead of scat, but at least it's avoidable by not using the enema (I like forced enemas but not scat, probably a weirdo). Could use some events outside the competitions every once in a while too.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's sad that the positive/negative stats aren't balanced. The only way I trained my girls was doing sex and whipping them. Doing other stuff would result in too much loss of one stat or it's just useless. So, I kinda had more fun with my assistances, than my hard working girls

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any progress or eta on translation?

ValdDrakul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you increase your P resource cap? I did it once, stop playing for a bit and forgot how I did it the first time. Trying to buy a new place but I need 500P but my can is 200P.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you increase your P resource cap? I did it once, stop playing for a bit and forgot how I did it the first time. Trying to buy a new place but I need 500P but my can is 200P.
Gotta buy a new housing area to increase the cap.

ValdDrakul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gotta buy a new housing area to increase the cap.
I see, I'm reading the requirements for buying a new house wrong. I thought I didn't have enough P but instead I don't have enough money. Just gotta save up.

Nicknone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any progress or eta on translation?
not sure there is any progress, it's too long term to fix bugs... so I think progress is freezed for some reasons (sorry it's just IMHO)

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not sure there is any progress, it's too long term to fix bugs... so I think progress is freezed for some reasons (sorry it's just IMHO)
While, it's appreciated that you gave some kind of answer, it's not really a question you should answer with an opinion. That can cause problems for the people making the translation.
Besides that though, according to previous posts, as soon as it's done, they'll post it. So until then we'll just have to be patient.

After all, this is no ordinary translation. This is THE translation.